Dr. Edward Dipreta, MD

Dr. Edward Dipreta, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Edward Dipreta, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Brunswick, GA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

3008 E Park Ave

Brunswick, GA 31520

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Dipreta

See how frequently Dr. Dipreta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Tag Removal
Rosacea
Candidiasis of Skin and Nails

Dr. Dipreta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Folliculitis
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hives
  • Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Brooke Army Med Center
  • Nat'l Capital Consortium

Dr. Dipreta has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dipreta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dipreta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dipreta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dipreta to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Dipreta's Performance
in Brunswick, GA |
I have had several minor skin cancers removed including a Mohs surgery. Dr Dipretta and all his staff are wonderful, Extremely efficient and friendly. I have never had to wait long even at the busiest times. I would highly recommend.
in Hilliard, FL |
My husband & I both were patients & loved the office in Kingsland. With both of us being on Social Security & retired we had limited income. Our insurance paid all except $120 on my account. I finally paid the balance which was a length of time. When I tried to schedule an appointment I was told I had to pay a $150 non-refundable fee to be considered a patient again. I feel this is so uncaring for a doctors office to charge this to someone (a widow) on Social Security. So sad!
in Folkston, GA |
Visited DiPreta Dermatology's Camden office in June of 2017, seeing the NP, Natasha Rozman. She was extremely professional, very friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend! KH-Folkston, GA
in Richmond Hill, GA |
I have been a long time patient of doctor DiPreta's. He and his staff have and continue to take excellent care of me. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.
in St Simons Is, Georgia |
We moved recently from Atlanta. I needed to have a skin cancer treated so I asked around. Dr. DiPreta was recommended by our friends and neighbors, so we called his office. We received an appointment quickly and we're happy to hear that they did Mohs surgery. We knew from our nephew that Mohs was the best way to treat skin cancer. Dr DiPreta's staff were very clear in their explanations and treated us very well. The healing went well and you can barely see a scar. I highly recommend this dr.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Love the office and staff. Nicest place around. I was seen by Natasha Rozman, the nurse practitioner. She was excellent. She listened to my questions and gave me a thorough exam. I have recommended this office to friends and anyone that asks. Very professional!
in St Simons Is, GA |
The friendliest office I've ever been to. The staff are well mannered and thorough. Dr DiPreta was attentive and solved my issue after listening to my concerns. I've seen several other Dermatologists in the area and none listened to me or fixed my problem. Kudos to a great team!
in St Simons island, GA |
He has been my dermatologist since 2008.
in Brunswick, GA |
I had a wonderful experience at DiPreta Dermatology. The staff were all very welcoming and friendly!!! Dr. DiPreta listened and answered all of my questions.
in Brunswick, GA |
The actual skin specialist are good it's the staff! The billing department would not explain Why they billed me multiple charges for different procedures but all different codes for same procedure. They would not listen to me instead acted like I needed a payment plan which I did not in the end I just paid full. I feel I was ripped off and nothing I can do about is basically what happened. They over charged me !! the lady I spoke to was rude acted like I was a joke. REALLY.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Dipreta, MD?
Are you Dr. Dipreta?