Dr. Edward Cooner, MD

Dr. Edward Cooner, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Sutton Station 5832 Fayetteville Rd Ste 113 Durham, NC 27713 Get Directions

I have been providing internal medicine care since 1997. My wife and I moved to the Triangle in 2009 to join the Duke family. I have always enjoyed the relationship that is built between my patients and myself. Part of being a good doctor is knowing your patients and listening to them. I try to communicate clearly and candidly with my patients about their medical conditions. My wife and I enjoy the outdoors and like taking long hikes with our dog. I also enjoy cooking and actually contemplated going to culinary institute when I was younger.

Dr. Edward Cooner, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Durham, NC. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Cooner is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Cooner's Experience

See how Dr. Cooner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cooner

Dr. Cooner accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cooner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cooner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooner to family and friends
based on 3 total surveys
Dr. Cooner's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Edward Cooner, MD?
Are you Dr. Cooner?

Compare Dr. Cooner

}

Dr. Cooner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cooner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Cooner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cooner's Board Certifications

Dr. Cooner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cooner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey

Graduated in 1994

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 1997

Dr. Cooner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cooner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cooner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.