Dr. Edward Condon, MD

Dr. Edward Condon, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Edward Condon, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Commack, NY and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from UNIVERSITY AUTO DE GUADALAJARA, FAC DE MED, in 1973 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, obesity medicine, and more.Read his story

6080 Jericho Tpke Ste 314

Dr. Condon's Top Procedures and Conditions

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Dr. Condon treats Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome more than 100% of his peers

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Condon treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 100% of his peers

Malaise and Fatigue

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Medullary Thyroid Cancer
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Turner Syndrome
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

To provide quality health care to individuals with Endocrine Disease through expert patient care and education in a friendly, respectful and caring environment.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

22.54901960784314%

Dr. Condon?
Dr. Condon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Condon, MD
I was recommended here by a couple friends who come here. I found my PA to be extremely knowledgeable and very nice. She is getting me back on TRT. The front desk staff was also extremely nice. I wish I could say the about the patients that were waiting to be seen! Every time one of the nurses asked “how are you today?” They just ignores them. Now that’s rude! I highly recommend this doctor to ANYONE looking for a high quality Endocrinologist, especially if you are like me, in your mid 30s with low testosterone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
I have been using Dr. Condon for over 20 years. He thankfully has been keeping my condition stabilized. I find his staff friendly and helpful. If I have an issue, and after 20 years there have been some, it always gets resolved. Thank you Dr. Condon and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
In the year and a half that I have taken my mother to this office, she was NEVER seen by Dr. Condon, it's a shame, the PA's are doing the work and he's getting paid the big bucks! Of course the time comes when you realize, hey, I can seek professional care elsewhere... and so we did. For your own safety and care, "Do not go to this office".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
Patients are chattel, over-billed, seen someone different every time (4), didn't raise thyroid medicine at TSH 6, but quick to put me on Metformin at A1C at 5.7. Serious reaction to Metformin, staff would not see me (would only draw blood), never got a call back to my medicine concern. Office manager (doctor's wife) rudely told me to reschedule because of an $80 balance (just gave them close to $1500 towards deductible) and refused to service me. HORRIBLE. Save your money and sanity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
Dr. Edward Condon's office .. professional and personable. What a difference. Unfortunately, no one likes going to the Doctor's; but in the real world, it's a necessity. With that being said, you, the patient, looks for efficiency, accommodation, to feel worthy, (not as though you're just another number), Dr. Condon's Office provides that. Especially, with everyone's busy schedules. The staff, Office Mgr, PA's, and the Doctor himself, understand and work with you. Always, greeted w/a smile
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
Recently went to the office for a thyroid scan. Was seen quickly and by friendly staff. Would highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
Went for 1st visit with P.A Laura. What a wonderful person. Went over all my bloodwork with me and explained wha direction we were going in with my health. Staff in Commack office, super helpful and very nice. Would highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
I was asked to provide a food diary, which included every single thing I ate. He told me that I must be lying & that I'm a closet eater. Then said he was placing me on a insulin pen to lose weight even though I'm not diabetic & was only about 25 lbs overweight. He's a total danger to his patients & has placed so many on insulin that are not diabetic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
I recently was treated at Dr. Condon's practice for a mysterious condition that I have dealt with for many years and which other doctors failed to identify. Upon explaining my symptoms, and undergoing a test, the cause was found and I am being treated and feeling much better. The staff and services provided are of the highest caliber. I was scheduled quickly and met with extremely knowledgeable and able staff members. The front desk was warm and professional. I highly recommend Dr Condon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
I was 17 and a type I diabetic since age 5 when I started seeing Dr. Condon in 1977. Over the last 40 years, with Dr. Condon's brilliant insights and guidance, I have arrived at age 57 with NOT A SINGLE complication. He is an educator, listens and explains things many doctors don't even know about. His new office staff at Commack is the best I have ever experienced and I've been to my share! Highly, highly, highly recommended. If you want the best, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
I wish I had read the reviews before I went to this office. I do not and will never understand a doctor's office that cannot call a patient back. I called 3 days in a row and then was told that the nurse practitioners (you will never see a doctor) will not call patients back - they do not have the time. Once you leave the office - you are on your own as they will not help you. Save yourself....find another doctor - one that is not a factory and is concerned for his patients. Awful place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
Dr. Condon was thorough and very kind. His nurse was so informative & just lovely. I feel like I'm in good hands with them. They got me in quickly As a first time patient and really Took good care of me. I would definitely recommend this doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
Would not let me speak. Was rude and condescending. Staff was dirty, rude and they collapsed my vein. I left the office very upset
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
I wish I could write a review on Dr. Condon but I have never met the man. Each appointment is farmed out to his NP or ANP's. This is the most dysfunctional staff I have ever dealt with. The front office is rude and condescending and gives little care to the patients time or well being. How this man has 4 practices completely blows my mind. This practice is disorganized, rude and completely oblivious to patients needs. If you are looking for someone who cares - LOOK ELSEWHERE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
The lower reviews are correct. The office staff is extremely RUDE and arrogant. I went there for my thyroid to be checked months ago and still have not received my test results (which is against the law). I contacted the office several times to request my results and was told that someone would get back to me. I received a call from the office last week asking for money on an outstanding bill which I knew nothing about. DO NOT RECCOMEND.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
You schedule to see the doctor but always get the P.A, without notice. Remarkably you pay the same co-pay! Bloodwork is done in-office (why? it certainly isn't faster), results are not divulged unless you ask, any detailed explanation requires an independent appointment. Staff bills incorrectly and is extremely rude. I received a second opinion on my metformin prescription- misdiagnosis. AWFUL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
Still can't get a call back from this office. I really think its time to change to a practice that values its patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
The only reason I'm giving this practice 2 stars is because their billing department is horrendous. They constantly send bills and there is always some outstanding amount for an unpaid amount when I pay my bills in full. Not to mention their billing department is non-responsive when you call them to disputed the charges. It's just such a headache.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
I went to Dr. Condon after being told that I had a large size nodule on my thyroid. He decided to just watch and see what happens. After having a biopsy done by him and it coming back negative I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. After having my thyroid removed I expressed my concerns about the cancer spreading to other parts of my body, just to be told by him that not all aches and pains are cancer. No kidding Dr. He is arrogant and not concerned about the patients feelings and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Condon, MD?
I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Condon's or his staff. Being treated by the doctor for prediabetes since 2014, my A1c has dropped significantly due to the medication described. Also, the remaining metrics tested quarterly have all normalized. I realize that many people want to see the doctor, but in most cases, it is not necessary unless there is a severe medical condition being treated. I don't have a problem with it as long as the treatment prescribed work.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Condon?

Edward Condon Medical PC

AvMed
EmblemHealth
GHI HMO
GHI PPO
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Fidelis Care
Fidelis Care HMO
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
MagnaCare
MVP Health Care
MVP Health Care PPO
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Condon treats patients.