Dr. Edward Cole, MD

Preventive Medicine ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Cole

Dr. Edward Cole, MD is a preventive medicine specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University of Florida in 1981 and specializes in preventive medicine, age management medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Cole accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Cole treats your condition or procedure

• Intracellular Nutrition Analysis
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Menopause
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nutritional Counseling

• Preventive Medicine
  • Age Management Medicine
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Anatomy & Physiology

american academy of anti-aging medicine
1985

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cole

Dr. Cole?
Dr. Cole's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Cole, MD
As a healthcare professional and over 3 yr patient at this office, I was very unhappy that his office would not follow up with a return phone call in early November, after a previous day ER visit. I called to report a very high BP and was told someone would call me. Didn't happen. This office was my only doc and I was left very ill with no doc office for support and guidance. I had to immediately find a new doc. When I pay out of pocket for healthcare, I expect results. Living Very well now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?
Too bad there are not minus stars. I went to this office four times and was made very ill on two of the visits. This doctor claimed expertise in treating MTHFR C677T Mutation and first prescribed folate at a hugely inappropriate dose, then did not respond to phone calls to his office about being ill for more than a week. I finally figured out on my own that the folate dose was 200 times greater than recommended by the expert in the field. On a later visit I was poisoned by the reckless use
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?
Dr. Cole is a fabulous doctor! I had seen doctor after doctor and gotten wrong diagnosis and no help for my severe hormone problem . I was on medical leave for a year before I found Dr. Cole. He listened to my symptoms , ran all the right tests, found the right diagnosis and treatment plan that totally solved all the issues. I am fully healed now. He literally gave me my life back. I can't say enough great things about him.! I highly recommend him as he is best doctor I have seen in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?
In all the years that I've had different doctors, I have never had one like Dr. Cole. He's thorough, he listens to the answers you give to his questions, and he is concerned about me as a person, not just a patient. When he was excited to show me my bloodwork and how much it had improved with the changes he had me make, I knew how much he cared. I always look forward to seeing him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?
I had gone to an anti-aging doctor in Virginia, so when I moved to Florida, I made sure to look for a doctor specializing in functional medicine. I am so very glad that I found Dr. Cole! The care I get from him is far and away the best I have received from any doctor I have had as an adult. His scope of knowledge is truly impressive and his desire to help people heal shows in the way he asks questions and actually listens to you before asking follow-up questions. Absolutely the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?
Dr. Les Cole and his staff have quite literally saved my life. I suffered for MANY years with a plethora of symptoms. Some quite debilitating both physically and mentally. Having an integrative health doctor is a must. Right up there with healthy home cooked food. Worth EVERY penny to have my life back. I couldn't be more greatful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?
Dr Cole gave me my life back. I was a wreck when I washed up at his office eight months ago. Dr Cole taught me to heal my body on a cellular level. No longer a slave to Big Pharma, I credit Dr Cole with setting me free! I have more energy, sleep better, feed my body healthy food. We are all ultimately terminal. I just want to live while I'm alive. Thanks to Dr. Cole I can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?
Best doctor ever, after visiting several doctors he was able to find out what was causing extreme fatigue, depression and acne. I am happier than ever and feel that I am back again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?
I started visiting Dr. Cole in February. My primary issue was hormonal related but I also had significant stress, digestive issues & low energy. Dr. Cole performed testing to identify my specific issues and over a 4 month period was able to alleviate all of my complaints through a mix of supplements, prescriptions and healthy eating. I was on some prescriptions and I liked that Dr. Cole was not totally anti regular pharmaceuticals. My husband will be visiting Dr. Cole next.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?
1. Knowlegable about hormones 2. Listens to your symptoms 3.Identifies the problem areas 4. Treats the real problems 5. Uses the bloodwork results to help 6.Excellent staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cole, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cole?