Dr. Edward Christensen, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Edward Christensen, DDS

Dr. Edward Christensen, DDS is an dentist who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Christensen is affiliated with Banner - Unviersity Medical Center Phoenix, Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner Gateway Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Christensen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Christensen

Dr. Christensen accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Christensen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Christensen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Christensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christensen to family and friends
Dr. Christensen's Performance
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Christensen and his staff are amazing at what they do ! My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and it was a great experience. She was extremely well taken care of throughout the whole process. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Mesa, AZ |
I have had three children have their wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Christensen and each experience has been as pleasant of an experience as having your wisdom teeth taken out can be! He was personal, professional, and thorough. He knows what he is doing. It is a great feeling knowing we are well cared for!
Mesa, AZ |
Two of my children have had their wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Christensen and I recommend him without reservation. Dr. Christensen related equally well to my teenagers and me, ensuring everyone was comfortable with the procedure. He follows up by phone the evening of the procedure to ensure the patient is doing OK. His administrative staff is friendly and very efficient in providing the treatment plan and pre-authorization. His clinical staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.
in Mess, AZ |
I love Dr. Christensen! He is super awesome and great at what he does and helping patients to have the best experience possible.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Christensen has got to be one of the nicest men I've ever met. Patient calm and just a great doctor.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Christensen is a wonderful dentist! He's straightforward and it's very kind friendly and gentle! I highly recommend him. We did have Dr Hillfort before he retired, and I was a little apprehensive about getting a new dentist but he's the greatest!
Gilbert, AZ |
The staff were very professional and so was Dr. Christensen. I like that he invested the time to complete a newsletter on his website. They only thing that I noticed they can work on are the long wait times after arriving on time. My first wait was well over an hour, and the second time was about 45 minutes. I also liked the printed information given to the patients and the thoguthful T-shirt, and other items to advertise his business and to inform the patient regarding post operation
in Mesa, AZ |
Selecting a surgeon to operate on your young adult is daunting. Dr. Christensen was praised by a colleague and he and his staff met our expectations. The procedure for removal of 4 wisdom teeth was explained thoroughly, pre and post care was exceptional. My daughter was in professional and safe hands. Healing has been just as explained and I was told that I could call 24/7 with any questions or concerns. I would recommend Dr. Christensen to any parent asking about wisdom teeth removal.
in Mesa,AZ |
I was very nervous regarding getting my wisdom teeth out. The staff are absolutely the friendliest set of people I have ever met and Dr Christensen is amazing! He put me at ease when he came in and got started on my procedure and the ladies in my room were the absolute best!!! Thank you so much!!!!
in Mesa, AZ |
I've known since a teen, the road to a comfortable, perfect smile would need orthodontia paired with jaw surgery. 17 years later, I met a friendly staff & surgeon that FINALLY gave me confidence. I had a phenomenal recovery, was very well cared for while in post-op from Dr. Christensen who helped the nursing staff at the hospital so I could eat after a dbl jaw surgery. Was back to work 27 days later! I felt awesome! Love my results, braces are off, I can't hardly be lived with, I love my smile.
in Mesa, AZ |
Staff was very accommodating in scheduling the initial appointment. The office is very professional, efficient and customer friendly. Dr. Christensen made sure that we were made aware of the procedure being performed before, during and after and personally called us that evening to make sure everything was going well. We feel very comfortable with his knowledge and expertise and would be happy to recommend him to all of our friends,
in Mesa, AZ |
I had to have two wisdom teeth removed and the procedure was painless and easy to recover from. Clear instructions were given both before the extractions and on the day of, to both me and my husband. All staff members were professional and helpful.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Over the weekend I started experiencing a horrible and unbearable pain in my lower left jaw. I contacted Dr. Christensen on a Sunday afternoon and he scheduled me for emergency surgery the next day. I feel so much better. I cannot thank Dr Christensen and his staff enough for the great experience I had getting my impacted wisdom tooth pulled. I highly recommend Dr. Christensen.
in Mesa, AZ |
Would highly recommend Dr. Christensen! In the consult for extraction of wisdom tooth he explained everything in detail, asks if you have questions and thoroughly answers them. The office staff is very professional, accommodating and always pleasant. Day of extraction I was put under and felt nothing. In and out of the office in one hour. Dr. Christensen called in the evening to ask how I was feeling and asked if I had any questions! This office rates #1 in my book!
in Mesa, AZ |
My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed yesterday by Dr Christensen and it couldn't have gone any better! The doctor and his staff were so nice, professional and accommodating. We were in and out of the office in an hour and she's had very little pain and discomfort. Dr Christensen called last night to check on her too! Night and day experience from when my other daughter went through this with another Dr. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Christensen!
in Mesa, AZ |
Excellent services. Very personable. Nice staff. Easy to schedule urgent appointments. Our overall experience with Dr. Christensen and his staff exceeded all expectations!
in Mesa, AZ |
Two of my boys have had their wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Christensen. Thumbs up on everything! Great doctor, great staff!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr.Chrisvidensen is a very kind, considerate & friendly individual. He listens to his patients & makes them feel at ease. His relationship with his patients is very excellent. His dentistry skills are superb. I would recommend him without reservation.
in Das |
Came in with bad infection in 3rd molars and was provided top shelf service by EVERYONE at Dr. Christensen office. Superb attention to detail, friendly, professional staff & doctor. As a military was shown excellent respect and support. Needed surgery to extract 4 wisdom teeth. Was given amazing care pre, during and post op. Got a follow up call same day after procedure from the Doctor himself. Extremely happy I came here. Thank You all!
in Saint Johns, AZ |
Dr. Christensen and his staff were excellent! Made me feel comfortable. Explained the entire process and provided me with the best care possible. After surgery, Dr. Christensen called to see how I was doing later in the evening, something that is not common practice. Highly recommend Dr. Christensen!
in Mesa, AZ |
Our experience with Dr. Christensen was great! His staff was helpful and super friendly. Dr. Christensen was so nice and explained everything so well. He called personally to check up on my son post-surgery. Also, he was less expensive than another office we got a quote from. I will definitely refer him to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Christensen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Christensen?

Compare Dr. Christensen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Christensen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia

University of Oklahoma Health Sciences

Completed in 2010

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Christensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery