Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Buckingham

Buckingham Center for Facial Plastic Surgery

2745 Bee Caves Rd, Ste 101 Austin, TX 78746

Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Austin, TX. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Buckingham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buckingham

Dr. Buckingham?
Dr. Buckingham's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD
I went to see Dr. Buckingham again in November for a limited incision facelift (I had gone to him many years ago for an upper blepharoplasty) that he performed to great effect! I noticed I had sagging skin on my jaw and neck and wanted a solution. Dr. Buckingham offered this facelift technique that didn't require going under anesthesia, which I preferred and have been so happy with the results thus far. I experienced less pain than I had anticipated. I wore a bandage and took pain meds for a couple of days, but within a week I was out and about. In fact, some friends I had lunch with the following week told me how I looked much better but couldn't tell I had any work done. I appreciate Dr. Buckingham and his team for always being on time as I never waited longer than 5 minutes to be seen. Everything was explained in detail and they've always followed up and checked up on me. I highly recommend the doctor and his practice to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
On June 19th, just some months ago, Dr. Buckingham performed a lower mini facelift on me and fixed the effects that aging had. I'm so pleased with my results, and even the process since Dr. Buckingham told me how everything was going to go during my consultation with him. He and his staff are professional and so well-organized, I absolutely recommend Dr. Buckingham to anyone wanting a more refreshed look.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
he entire process from my first appointment to the surgery was outstanding. Great customer service from the staff! Dr. Buckingham is an amazing surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Buckingham to those looking to improve their appearance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
I learned about Dr. Buckingham by reading reviews online, all of which were excellent and positive. I decided to contact Dr. Buckingham's office to schedule an appointment and there was a 6-month waiting period just to see him. I then realized the doctor must be good to have a 6-month waiting list. Dr. Buckingham performed my lower mini-facelift in April 2019. Let me say, it was definitely worth the wait! I was happy with the results and all my expectations were met. Dr. Buckingham is a gifted surgeon and very knowledgeable. The postoperative recovery was manageable and I experienced no issues. The office staff was very nice and professional. I absolutely recommend the doctor to anyone looking to do a similar facial procedure like mine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Around late March, I went to see Dr. Edward Buckingham for a lower facelift, upper eyelid surgery, and fat transfer. Before my consultation, I had researched online for specialists in my area and Dr. Buckingham's site caught my eye. During the consultation, his knowledge and expertise on facial rejuvenation were what made me decide to choose him for my surgery. Seeing that his focus was primarily facial procedures also swayed me in his direction. Dr. Buckingham surpassed all expectations, and I really do like the results. His staff went above and beyond as well, with the calls and follow-up visits, everything was just amazing. They really do run a 1st class operation! I definitely recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham performed my upper facelift, lower facelift, fat transfer, and chemical peel procedure in February. I had the procedure because I wanted to look more refreshed and youthful. I chose to have Dr. Buckingham perform my procedure because he was highly recommended by my dermatologist and I felt very comfortable after speaking with him and his team. I actually didn't have consultations with other plastic surgeons because I was so impressed with him. My pain level after my procedure was much lower than I anticipated. In fact, there really was none, it was more like minor discomfort and swelling. It was well worth it because I'm absolutely thrilled with my results. My follow-up experience has been flawless. Dr. Buckingham and his team have always been available, responsive, and helpful. I trusted Dr. Buckingham and he delivered 100%. I couldn't be happier and more impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham performed my submentoplasty in December of 2018. I had the procedure because my lower neck was sagging and weight loss wasn't helping it look any better. My initial consultation with Dr. Buckingham was easy and straightforward. I absolutely loved the idea that my procedure wouldn't require any anesthetics. Also, Dr. Buckingham and his staff were extremely nice and had excellent bedside manners. It was easy to make the decision to have my procedure without thinking twice. I'm 100
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
My experience with Dr. Buckingham was fabulous. Everyone at his office was excellent, and he did such a good job making me feel comfortable about having my lower facelift and upper blepharoplasty. My results are exactly what I wanted. I look much younger but not "overdone." Recovery was exactly what I expected. Dr. Buckingham's staff certainly helped a lot because they were always available and took the time to answer all of my questions. On a scale from 1-10, I give Dr. Buckingham a 10, withou
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham performed my combined facelift, neck lift, and upper blepharoplasty procedure. I choose Dr. Buckingham as my specialist because a ton of my friends recommended him, his references were excellent, and his website was fantastic. My initial consultation with Dr. Buckingham was different than the ones I had with other specialists because Dr. Buckingham was a complete perfectionist. He listened to my concerns one by one and explained in great detail how he could help me. It was very ea
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
It was past time for me to do something about my face. I was really disappointed in how I was aging and I had no luck finding a good plastic surgeon in Austin...until I met Dr. Buckingham. He was absolutely incredible. My combined lower facelift, neck lift, and liposuction procedure went so well. I'm so glad I don't have to look at my old droopy face in the mirror anymore. I'm also super thankful that I can now wear my wonderful earrings and necklaces that I couldn't wear before because my face
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Buckingham?

Dr. Edward Buckingham is a facial cosmetic surgeon in Austin, Texas. He performs reconstructive surgery as well as procedures such as rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, ear pinning surgery, and facelifts. He also offers facial fillers such as Botox, Juvede...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Albany, Ny

Dr. Buckingham accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Buckingham's experience treating your condition or procedure