Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 52

Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Austin, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities Ascension Seton Northwest and St. David's Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Buckingham to book an appointment.

Dr. Buckingham

Buckingham Center for Facial Plastic Surgery

2745 Bee Caves Rd Austin, TX 78746

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Buckingham with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at St. David's Medical Center.

Make an appointment at St. David's Medical Center today at (512) 366-3131.

These providers are on the medical staff of St. David's Medical Center.

Dr. Buckingham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buckingham

6.349206349206349%

Dr. Buckingham?
  • Office environment (57)
  • Appointment scheduling (56)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (56)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
was quite anxious about procedures I had never had prior to my appointment with the Buckingham staff. Within minutes of my appointment time, my nerves were at ease ... and after my appointment, my lines were changed too! I highly recommend their procedures and look forward to going back!
Moira Dervon – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
I had a lower facelift and neck lift with Dr. Buckingham in May to get rid of lack skin and extra skin on my face that was making me feel old. I did a lot of research online, I looked at a ton of reviews and patient results. Dr. Buckingham has a really great reputation and I saw his reviews and results, so I knew he was the perfect surgeon for me. Recovery was simple, really not any kind of problems at all. I followed exactly as he said and everything went smooth. The entire staff is great and really helpful. I would recommend Dr. Buckingham to anyone considering surgery.
Madelyn Frye – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham is a talented and gifted surgeon. I chose him because he is a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. He only does faces and it is evident in his work, as you never want to look as if you have had work done. It has been 2 weeks since my limited incision lower facelift. I am extremely pleased even though I am very early in my recovery. My “final” result is still a few months out, but I can clearly see the outcome I desired. I was never going to have any procedure that required anesthesia, nor a trip to a hospital setting. His office is equipped with a surgical suite and my 2 1/2 hour procedure allowed me to arrive by noon and leave by 3 pm. The only bright spot of this terrible COVID-19 pandemic is that social isolation has provided the perfect cover. Dr. Buckingham has an Awesome Team...from my long-time wonderful RN, Renee to my surgical RN, Kelly to Ivonne in his office to each and every team member...THE ABSOLUTE BEST!
Very Pleased – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
3 months ago I had a full facelift, blepharoplasty and fat transfer with Dr. Buckingham. I knew it was the perfect time to get this done during Covid so I could fully recover at home. I did a little research, but my main reason for seeing Dr. Buckingham was seeing at least 6 women in Dallas who had gone to him. Their results were exactly what I was looking for, looking better, but looking like yourself. The natural look. I really inspected these women, and even spoke to 4 other doctors in Dallas, but it didn't feel like Dr. Buckingham. I felt like Dr. Buckingham really took his time with me. I didn't feel like I left with any questions unanswered. I just had a really great feeling about him, especially because I knew I would be doing this surgery alone. I felt comforted and supported the entire way. Honestly this was the easiest thing in the world. There was a bit of swelling which was weird for me at first just because you're not used to seeing yourself like that, but no pain.
Stace Hartoch – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
I came in to see Dr. Buckingham for a lower facelift with natural results. My main concern was not looking "done". I am beyond thrilled with the results and so happy I chose Dr. Buckingham! I look like me, only better and no one can tell I have had anything done. I look so refreshed and natural and that is exactly what I wanted. He is a very pleasant and excellent doctor. I was very prepared for recovery and the pain was minimal. I went to dinner just 4 days after my surgery, so I was up and about real fast. The entire staff could not be more professional. They were wonderful, made me feel right at home and was always there for me every step of the way. The cleanliness of the office, the friendliness of the staff and overall experience was the best. I have already recommended Dr. Buckingham to friends and would only come back to him for anything else.
Angelika Voorhies – Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham exceeded my expectations for my limited lift and fat transfer, and I'm very pleased with the subtle and beautiful work. I was concerned about looking too dramatically different, but he heard my concerns and the results are great. Additionally, the clinical and administrative team are very caring and responsive to patient needs. The team is always professional, with a healthy dose of humor as well. I highly recommend Dr. Buckingham and his team.
Doris Brettlock – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
I went to see Dr. Buckingham again in November for a limited incision facelift (I had gone to him many years ago for an upper blepharoplasty) that he performed to great effect! I noticed I had sagging skin on my jaw and neck and wanted a solution. Dr. Buckingham offered this facelift technique that didn't require going under anesthesia, which I preferred and have been so happy with the results thus far. I experienced less pain than I had anticipated. I wore a bandage and took pain meds for a couple of days, but within a week I was out and about. In fact, some friends I had lunch with the following week told me how I looked much better but couldn't tell I had any work done. I appreciate Dr. Buckingham and his team for always being on time as I never waited longer than 5 minutes to be seen. Everything was explained in detail and they've always followed up and checked up on me. I highly recommend the doctor and his practice to anyone.
Edna Dunlap – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
On June 19th, just some months ago, Dr. Buckingham performed a lower mini facelift on me and fixed the effects that aging had. I'm so pleased with my results, and even the process since Dr. Buckingham told me how everything was going to go during my consultation with him. He and his staff are professional and so well-organized, I absolutely recommend Dr. Buckingham to anyone wanting a more refreshed look.
Dora Fern – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
he entire process from my first appointment to the surgery was outstanding. Great customer service from the staff! Dr. Buckingham is an amazing surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Buckingham to those looking to improve their appearance.
Chelsey Epps – Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
I learned about Dr. Buckingham by reading reviews online, all of which were excellent and positive. I decided to contact Dr. Buckingham's office to schedule an appointment and there was a 6-month waiting period just to see him. I then realized the doctor must be good to have a 6-month waiting list. Dr. Buckingham performed my lower mini-facelift in April 2019. Let me say, it was definitely worth the wait! I was happy with the results and all my expectations were met. Dr. Buckingham is a gifted surgeon and very knowledgeable. The postoperative recovery was manageable and I experienced no issues. The office staff was very nice and professional. I absolutely recommend the doctor to anyone looking to do a similar facial procedure like mine.
Jennette Conant – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Around late March, I went to see Dr. Edward Buckingham for a lower facelift, upper eyelid surgery, and fat transfer. Before my consultation, I had researched online for specialists in my area and Dr. Buckingham's site caught my eye. During the consultation, his knowledge and expertise on facial rejuvenation were what made me decide to choose him for my surgery. Seeing that his focus was primarily facial procedures also swayed me in his direction. Dr. Buckingham surpassed all expectations, and I really do like the results. His staff went above and beyond as well, with the calls and follow-up visits, everything was just amazing. They really do run a 1st class operation! I definitely recommend him to anyone.
Lettie Devney – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham performed my upper facelift, lower facelift, fat transfer, and chemical peel procedure in February. I had the procedure because I wanted to look more refreshed and youthful. I chose to have Dr. Buckingham perform my procedure because he was highly recommended by my dermatologist and I felt very comfortable after speaking with him and his team. I actually didn't have consultations with other plastic surgeons because I was so impressed with him. My pain level after my procedure was much lower than I anticipated. In fact, there really was none, it was more like minor discomfort and swelling. It was well worth it because I'm absolutely thrilled with my results. My follow-up experience has been flawless. Dr. Buckingham and his team have always been available, responsive, and helpful. I trusted Dr. Buckingham and he delivered 100%. I couldn't be happier and more impressed.
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham performed my submentoplasty in December of 2018. I had the procedure because my lower neck was sagging and weight loss wasn't helping it look any better. My initial consultation with Dr. Buckingham was easy and straightforward. I absolutely loved the idea that my procedure wouldn't require any anesthetics. Also, Dr. Buckingham and his staff were extremely nice and had excellent bedside manners. It was easy to make the decision to have my procedure without thinking twice. I'm 100
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
My experience with Dr. Buckingham was fabulous. Everyone at his office was excellent, and he did such a good job making me feel comfortable about having my lower facelift and upper blepharoplasty. My results are exactly what I wanted. I look much younger but not "overdone." Recovery was exactly what I expected. Dr. Buckingham's staff certainly helped a lot because they were always available and took the time to answer all of my questions. On a scale from 1-10, I give Dr. Buckingham a 10, withou
Adelina R. Long – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham performed my combined facelift, neck lift, and upper blepharoplasty procedure. I choose Dr. Buckingham as my specialist because a ton of my friends recommended him, his references were excellent, and his website was fantastic. My initial consultation with Dr. Buckingham was different than the ones I had with other specialists because Dr. Buckingham was a complete perfectionist. He listened to my concerns one by one and explained in great detail how he could help me. It was very ea
Maria E. Suggs – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
It was past time for me to do something about my face. I was really disappointed in how I was aging and I had no luck finding a good plastic surgeon in Austin...until I met Dr. Buckingham. He was absolutely incredible. My combined lower facelift, neck lift, and liposuction procedure went so well. I'm so glad I don't have to look at my old droopy face in the mirror anymore. I'm also super thankful that I can now wear my wonderful earrings and necklaces that I couldn't wear before because my face
Jessie A. Stahl – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
My friends were so right when they said Dr. Buckingham is the best plastic surgeon in Austin. He performed my lower facelift and neck lift and my sagging skin and prominent jowls are now long gone. My jawline and neckline have been restored. The best part is, my results keep getting better and better. Follow-up has been great thanks to Dr. Buckingham's kind and compassionate staff. I'd absolutely recommend Dr. Buckingham to other patients. I have complete confidence in his patient-focused approa
Heather R. McCoy in Miami – Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham performed my lower facelift on July 11th. I had a lipoma under my chin that was off to one side and made my lower face very uneven looking. My decision to have Dr. Buckingham perform my procedure was easy to make. First and foremost, he provided my friends with excellent results. Also, when I met with him I felt like he was a down-to-earth and genuine person. He was knowledgeable, attentive, and thorough. He removed my lipoma and smoothed my neck wrinkles. Recovery got easier and
Samantha J. Pike – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
It's been 3 months since I had my facelift and eye lift with Dr. Buckingham. I am really, really happy I decided to have the procedure. Dr. Buckingham did EXACTLY what I've wanted for so many years. My results are natural looking, I'm a younger, fresher version of myself. I'm really glad I did so much research before I chose Dr. Buckingham because he and his staff were incredible, very professional and competent. I'm so happy when I look in the mirror and my outside appearance reflects the way I
Mary D. Ratliff in Austin, TX – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?
Dr. Buckingham performed my lower facelift and lower blepharoplasty on May 9th, 2018. I had the procedure because I was looking very haggard and old. I was losing the back of my face because of aging and I just didn't like the image I saw in the mirror anymore. I read every single thing I could about Dr. Buckingham online and had an extremely confident and positive feeling about him, so I went ahead and scheduled a consultation. Dr. Buckingham was wonderful during my consultation, I was so cal
Sharon W. Anderson in Austin, TX – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Buckingham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Buckingham?

Dr. Edward Buckingham is a facial cosmetic surgeon in Austin, Texas. He performs reconstructive surgery as well as procedures such as rhinoplasty, eyelid...Read more

Edward D. Buckingham, M.D. received his B.B.A. in Accounting from Southern Methodist University in Dallas. He then attended the University of Texas at...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery