Dr. Edward Bednar, MD

Dr. Edward Bednar, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Edward Bednar, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Bednar is affiliated with Novant Health - Presbyterian Medical Center.

Dr. Bednar's Experience

See how Dr. Bednar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bednar

Dr. Bednar accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bednar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bednar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bednar to family and friends
Dr. Bednar's Performance
in San Jose, CA |
I came for a consultation regarding nonsurgical facial rejuvenation. The suggested treatment plan was described in great detail by Dr. Bednar and his very helpful staff. It was a lot to digest and I brought all the brochures home and am taking my time researching all of the suggestions before I come to a decision. Overall a very pleasant experience.
in Charleston, sc |
I had a Breast augmentation done by this amazing doctor 2 years ago now and they are perfect. They fell exactly how he said they would and they healed beautifully. I am very thankful that he mad the mindful decision about my body while I was under that ended up being the best decision he could of made to give me the body I wanted. Thanks again. Highly recommended
in San Jose, CA |
Dr Bednar and his staff are all wonderful, experts in their field and very caring! Thank you so much I am always so happy with the results!
in San Jose, CA |
Today was a great experience. Dr. Bednar was very pleasant as well as professional. He explained everything thoroughly, and I appreciate the fact that he was honest. Most doctors would have made arrangements for surgery. However, Dr. Bednar explained what the risks were and made suggestions for me so that I may receive the surgery in the future. His wife was also very pleasant and helpful.
in San Jose, CA |
I went in not 100% sure if I was going to do the procedure. I felt very comfortable and confident that Dr. Bednar & his staff would do a great job! I scheduled and I am excited to do this!!
in San Jose, CA |
Wonderful place, longtime patient and will always be.
in San Jose, CA |
Staff is always so friendly and professional!
in San Jose, CA |
Always prompt, courteous and professional. Appreciate the feedback and suggestions for future treatments.
in San Jose, CA |
Warmly welcomed by front office visit upon arrival; greeted promptly as well by provider at scheduled appointment time; very educating and relaxing experience. I have received several compliments on the boosted radiance of my skin and overall clarity within the last 2 days since procedure. I highly recommend and look forward to scheduling future visits myself!!!
in San Jose, CA |
I always feel safe with the expertise of Dr. Bednar for my injectables. Recently Nurse Kendell has been performing my Botox injections with gentleness and precision. I trust her as much as Dr. B... As always Dr. Bednar is an artist with my filler and makes me look more like myself whenever I come in for a touch-up. Cannot recommend them enough. I have been coming here for almost 3 years now and will continue to be a loyal patient.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr Bednar did my facelift and did a remarkable job. He is kind, patient and very good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Bednar, MD?
Are you Dr. Bednar?

Compare Dr. Bednar

}

Dr. Bednar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Bednar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bednar's Board Certifications

Butterworth Hosp/Msu

Completed in 1986

Jackson Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1988

Dr. Bednar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bednar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery