Dr. Edward Baruch, MD

PsychiatryMaleAge 64

Psychiatry

Dr. Edward Baruch, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Mount Laurel, NJ and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine medical school in 1985. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Edward Baruch, MD

Psychiatric Addiction Svs So NJ

813 E Gate Dr Ste D Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 ()

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Baruch with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at Cooper University Hospital.

Make an appointment at Cooper University Hospital today at (856) 499-4193.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cooper University Hospital.

Dr. Baruch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baruch

4.2

Dr. Baruch

Dr. Baruch is a knowledgeable doctor who listens to his patients and skillfully helps them through challenging issues. I never had trouble getting an appointment and never wait long to be seen. I highly recommend him.
Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
I put off going to a psychiatrist for years because of a prior bad experience. I am really happy I found Dr. Baruch. He and his team are great. He is a straight shooter, and a bit on the pricey side, but he will give you the diagnoses and treatment that you deserve. Life has changed for the better since seeing him. I highly recommend!
May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
Dr. Baruch is FANTASTIC! I have struggled with OCD, bipolar disorder, and depression/anxiety for many years and seen several different doctors to treat this issue with no success. However, after a few months of seeing Dr. Baruch my symptoms improved! As a new patient, I was able to get an appointment within just a few days. He really takes his time and actually listens to his patients. I was a little hesitant at first to make an appointment because he does not accept insurance, but I'm glad I decided to become a patient. Being a "self pay" patient is definitely worth it at this practice. His office staff is always kind and nice to associate with. I highly recommend Dr. Baruch!
May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
Dr. Baruch is a diamond in the rough when it comes to psychiatrists. I've dealt with multiple psychiatrists in my life for both me and my kids and Dr. Ed is the only one who's ever been able to help. He lets you talk. You can joke with him. If you don't like a sharp shooter, then he won't be for you but, TRUST me... you want him to be your doctor! I had to leave his practice because of price for a while but he welcomed me back with no issues when things started up again with me. I was able to get in the SAME DAY that I called after a full year away. I love that, even during COVID, he still sees you IN PERSON. He & his staff take all precautions to make sure everything is clean & safe.
Cheryl C. – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Dr. Baruch and ALL his staff are very professional, extremely precise, and very caring. The Dr. genuinely cares, listens, and is fair. He is a GREAT man and even better doctor. The office staff are GREAT as well. There has been instances where I needed documents from past visits, they made sure I received them in a timely fashion. I do NOT trust DOCTORS..... However, Dr. Edward Baruch and his caring staff have my complete trust. Thank you
CF – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
After a long search, I have been finally blessed by finding Dr Edward Baruch! …and I am not a big fan of either Doctors or Lawyers, but I found this guy gets it. Dr Baruch is an extremely cognizant observer who uses Science to treat his patients. He does not use the typical paradigm of “try this medication twice a day and report back to me after two weeks" based upon guesswork. No, no, no…he uses an array of tests, which he comprehensively understands, and then uses to treat his patients. And he and his staff are available at all times. His bedside manner is fantastic for he is somehow capable of coming down to our level, to lift his patients up. And his skills of observation are unequalled. Think I am kidding you; I’m not. I am not exactly happy with his billing practices, but the help he has given me is priceless. I rarely say this, but Dr Edward Baruch is a five star “plus" Doctor.
Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Baruch for several years now. He has expressed a genuine interest in getting to know me as an individual first, rather than just writing prescription(s) and sending me on my way. One reason I respect Dr. Baruch so much is that before introducing any new medication or making adjustments to existing medication, he will actually consult with you on your current lifestyle and propose possible alternatives to you (i.g. yoga, meditation, etc.), rather than just piling on the meds. I also cannot say enough good things about his administrative/front office staff. The two ladies in his front office are so caring and down to earth, as well as the woman (lab testing) technician. I am overall very grateful for Dr. Baruch's expertise and support.
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
In my experience being treated for OCD, and Bipolar II disorders, with Dr. Edward Baruch, I have found him to be an excellent psychopharmacologist and a terrific psychiatrist. I base my findings on the fact that since I was 16 years old, Dr. Edward Baruch has not only been able to diagnose my comorbid disorders, but to effectively treat and medicate me properly for them for over 40 years. I first encountered Dr. Baruch while I was in a hospital In NJ,( subsequently becoming his patient since age 16) , and I can verify with certainty that he is responsible for keeping me well all these years. He is more than qualified as a doctor and as a psychiatrist. I don't know where I would be today without his help and treatments.
Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
Dr Baruch identified something other doctors missed in my diagnosis, caused by some minor/major head injuries in the past and prescribed me a low dose of a single medication that has relieved me of my raging bi polar, confusion and frustration. My experience with him has been positively life changing and I recommend you try him as your doctor.
KB – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
I will recommended Dr. Baruch to others as I have done several times. My last visit with Dr Baruch was excellent. In fact, every encounter I have had with Dr Baruch since he first treated me in the hospital in 2000 has been excellent. It was my second hospitalization in less than a month. Dr Baruch is an outstanding diagnostician. In minutes he was able to pinpoint a major factor in my diagnosis; something 2 other psychiatrists I had recently been treated by had not. As I was severely depressed, he literally saved my life. When Dr Baruch began his private practice, I began to see him as an outpatient. He is a kind, down-to-earth, empathic physician who tells it like it is. He has successfully treated me for nearly 20 years without my having to be re-hospitalized. His office staff is as professional and kind as he is. I have referred others to Dr Baruch, and will continue to do so.
Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
Very accommodating, and always willing to go out on a limb for his patients. I have not been this happy in life since I started seeing Dr. Baruch. Happier now than I have been in 15 years. Highly recommended
Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
I would highly recommend. Dr. Baruch is highly knowledgeable . I am only on my second visit and the additional medication was exactly what I needed for my severe depression. I have gone through countless other meds and to no avail they failed. I only wish I had found him sooner. He is very personable and I like that he's a Bruce Springsteen fan....any doctor who will sit for 10 minutes and discuss The Boss ranks in my book...lol! And this is for Dr. Baruch.....just for the record Rob Hirst from Midnight Oil IS NOT Brucie. LOL!! He is wonderful I highly suggest checking Dr. Baruch out, it's truly worth it. Happy smile!
Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
I’ve worked with Dr. Baruch for 10 years. Left for another doctor, for convenience and ended up being the biggest mistake ever , and ended up coming back to Dr. Baruch. Dr. Baruch is an amazing doctor who always has a plan with his treatment and has turned my life around for the better. I would highly recommend Dr. Baruch!
Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
My husband and I were looking for a great psychiatrist to help our son and we did found Dr. Baruck and finding Dr.Baruck was the best thing that happened to us because he is giving our 10 year old son the right treatment and we are seeing great results thank to Dr. Baruck his behavior is a lot better. We are so glad we found Dr.Baruch.
Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
My adult son has gone to Dr. Edward Baruch for over 10 years. I would highly recommend him. He is very professional, courteous and prompt. He has helped my son greatly.
Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
A little over a year ago I was looking for a psychiatrist to monitor my daughters meds which were previously done at a behavioral center. I've been taking my daughter to Dr Baruch for over a year now. Dr Baruch is extremely personable. During sessions, he often will share his personal life such as music and movies he likes which helps make my daughter feel more at ease. During the course of the year, he started her on new medications and her behavior quickly improved. She is so much better now than she was before when she was having her meds prescribed at a behavioral center. She actually looks forward to seeing him every month now which is a 180 degree change from before. He even persuaded her to reduce her smoking. He has always been very prompt seeing my daughter at her scheduled appointment time. I highly recommend Dr. Baruch. He is not your typical Psychiatrist (and that's a good thing). He actually cares about his patients.
John – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
I have been with Dr. Baruch for over 10 years. I’ve had deep depression, social anxiety and pill addiction. He put me on suboxone for my pill addiction and I have been pill free for 6 years. He is very easy to talk to. I could get my treatment for free somewhere else but I feel so comfortable with him and I’ve been doing very well. Kevin- feb. 12, 2020
Kevin in Marlton, NJ – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Baruch's office since 2011. I've been treated for addiction, depression, and anxiety problems. I highly recommend Dr. Baruch. He is highly intelligent, professional, and keeps up on all the latest treatment options. He listens to me and and if I'm having a bad month, I always leave his office feeling better. He is a straight shooter and will do everything in his power to cure and/or help you. I feel blessed that I've been his patient for so long, as I've come a long way and have been clean and sober for many years now. He also spends as much time with me as I need during my appointments. His office staff is fantastic and the ladies will assist you in anyway possible. Most other similar doctors have month long waiting lists before you can be seen, not so with Dr. Baruch's office.
Cary – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
Dr. Baruch is a very direct and plain-spoken professional, who is very focused in his approach to mental health issues. After seeing him for nearly a year, I have received effective treatment and valuable insight into my anxiety problems, and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to address a mental health issue.
Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
Couldn’t be happier with Dr. Baruch and the ladies in the office. I called on a Monday with a pack schedule and ladies in the office explained to me that I might have to wait a little bit but you will seen today. I couldn’t ask for anything else from Dr. B and the ladies in the office for taking care of me the way they did. I have been getting treatment for a little over a year now. I couldn’t be happier with where I am at physically and mentally.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baruch?