Dr. Edward Baruch, MD

Dr. Edward Baruch, MD

Psychiatry | Male

My practice is studied in Psychiatry and Addictionology. We have a holostic approach and make every effort to explore all avenues of treatment to maximize a person's ability to heal. We have the latest treatments including TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) for Depression and Anxiety. We provide court, work, school or other psych or forensic evaluations. Appointments are set aside for new patients within a weeks time. Please see our websites passnj.com or tmssnj.com or call 856-273-8000

Dr. Edward Baruch, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Mount Laurel, NJ. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

Dr. Baruch's Experience

See how Dr. Baruch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baruch

Dr. Baruch accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Baruch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baruch to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Baruch's Performance
    Mount Laurel, NJ |
    This would be a 5 star review if I could leave a NEGATIVE 5 stars. W/o crying), I could copy that review verbatim. He interrupted me during a brief self-history w/no objective questions, made drastic changes to 9 years of effective Tx w/o explanation. When asked about this contrary "care", he was the rudest, most condascending, egotistical and INEFFECTIVE Dr. I have ever seen. He also threatened to withhold treatment if I excercised my right to invoke HIPAA privacy. This is the short version.
    Collingswood, NJ |
    This man is the rudest, most unprofessional doctor I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Was belittling, inappropriate and cut me off while I was trying to explain my history. Yelled at me when I started to cry. I'm no shrink but I think this little man has a serious Napolean complex
    Mount Holly, NJ |
    I would recommend Dr. Baruch to friends and family. He helped me with my depression and really knew how to talk to me. He helped me feel comfortable and the environment in the office is very comfortable and inviting. Dr. Baruch also has a new device to treat depression called TMS which I was able to use, and that really helped my case. Also, the ladies who work in the front are very friendly and do the best they can to make sure I am seen by the doctor as soon as possible.
    Have you seen Dr. Edward Baruch, MD?
    Are you Dr. Baruch?

Dr. Baruch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Baruch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
    •  Board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry

Dr. Baruch has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Baruch's Board Certifications

• Geriatric Psychiatry
    • Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Adjustment Disorder
    • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Bipolar Disorder
    • Depression
    • Depressive Disorders
    • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
    • Panic Disorder
    • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
    • Psychiatric Diseases

New York Med College

Completed in 1991

Brooklyn College

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Baruch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baruch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry
    • Addiction Psychiatry
    • Forensic Psychiatry
    • Geriatric Psychiatry

• ADHD Testing
    • Alcohol Testing
    • Behavior Modification
    • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
    • Detoxification
    • Detoxification Evaluation
    • Drug Testing
    • Drug Treatment
    • Independent Forensic Evaluation
    • Medication Management
    • Psychiatric Evaluation
    • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)