Dr. Edward Armbruster, DO

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Dr. Edward Armbruster, DO
Dr. Edward Armbruster, DO is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Hamilton, NJ. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Armbruster is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and RWJ University Hospital Hamilton.

Dr. Armbruster's Experience

See how Dr. Armbruster's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Armbruster

Dr. Armbruster accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Armbruster is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Armbruster has admitting privileges.

Dr. Armbruster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Armbruster to family and friends
Dr. Armbruster's Performance
in Hightstown, NJ. |
Dr. Armbruster is an excellent surgeon, very detailed and very kind, he operated on my thumb finger on my left hand and he did a great job.
in new egypt, nj |
I met Dr. Armbruster prior to my surgery. I was pleased with his professional approach, but also his concern for me. Today, after thirteen weeks, I've completed treatment. I'm a seventy year old man who remembers the care given as a child by doctors who actually made house calls. Dr. Armbruster reminded me of that time by his concern and making himself available; should I have needed him! My surgery went extremely well. I had absolutely no pain and my tendon is healed. Much respect...
in Newtown, PA |
Dr. Armbruster is an excellent and caring Orthopedic surgeon. My evaluation is based upon my own observations having undergone surgery for a 'golfer's' tendonitis and chronic bursitis (Jan 2017); treatment for a fracture of my right radius (Feb 2017); and a suspected fracture of the navicular bone in my wrist accompanied by a severe tendonitis (April 2017). Dr. Armbruster spent the time to explain his diagnosis, treatment options & recovery plan; risks; and answered all of my questions.
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
My wife got injured at work resulting in dislocation of right shoulder, rotator cuff tear and multiple cracks/fractures in R. upper shoulder ball. Right from the first appointment, Dr. listened to her very carefully. He understood, diagnosed, checked, tested, operated for the injury and ordered treatments/physical therapies accordingly with all the time friendly and smiling face. My wife could came out from very painful conditions to go back to work (obviously with restrictions) comfortably.
in Burlington NJ |
Had operations on both hands and shoulder. Excellent results. Back to activities had hadn't done in many years. Conservative treatment until it became obvious the surgery was necessary. Would recommend Dr. Armbruster to anyone.
in Trenton, NJ |
Performed arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery on my right sholder. Dr Armbruster was very empathetic, good listner, skillful with his tools (he showed me the color pictures of the surgery, I had massive tears). He was able to return the tendons to their original footprint. The consultations before and after surgery were quite settling. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, Dr Armbruster rates a 20 plus!
in Allentown, NJ |
I was so happy with Dr. Armbruster I had total faith in his ability. He was very king and reassuring in a difficult time I broke my wrist and shoulder within a year and I was so blessed to have Dr. Armbruster and his staff care for me I have spoken to other friends who have had him and they had the same experience . Thank you Dr. Armbruster and staff. I really appreciate your professionalism caring and kindness Sheila Doyle
in Hamilton NJ |
Dr Armbruster did an amazing job at fixing my broken hand. He is by far the best orthopedic doctor I have ever been to. Awesome attitude and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Armbruster was very thorough and professional. In addition, he was warm and friendly. Most importantly, he diagnosed and treated my tendinitis with complete success, which is vital to my career. I highly recommend Dr. Armbruster. .
in Morrisville, PA |
Definitively recommend! Though a surgeon, Dr. Armbruster recommended that physical rehab would suffice, and he was right. End result was 100% satisfactory. Dr. Armbruster was extremely patient in explaining all, the problem and the cure, and had a caring and kind attitude at all visits. Made the entire experience thoroughly pleasant and efficient.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Dr. Armbruster went above and beyond in helping care for my injury. I had to leave the country for a planned trip during the healing period and he continued to supervise my care via email, even though he certainly didn't have an obligation to do so.
in Newtown, PA |
He is caring, interested and a listener. He makes his medicine a healing art. He is superb!
in Trenton, NJ |
Amazing! He diagnosed my shoulder conditions ( I'm a complicated patient as he said not difficult just complicated) within minutes. His bedside manner was wonderful. He really listened and never rushed our visits. He saw me through 6 months of therapy with the shoulder whisperer. Always ready to go to the next step if needed. I had lost my independence and with Dr. A I regained the use of my arm. I trust him. It hasn't been an easy journey but the reward, wow, I can shave my own armpit!
in Allentown, NJ |
Dr Armbruster was very professional, caring , very attentive to my questions, and concerned about the broken hand. He understood all of my issues. I would recommend Dr Armbruster to anyone.
in Morrisville, PA |
Welcomes patient impute and works together to achieve the best results
in Newtown, PA |
very talented surgeon who takes the time to explain issues.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Very pleasant, seems knowledgeable, but do not return calls to help with after surgery pain. I asked to send me my medical files to see another doctor. Once I spent 1.5 hour, another time 1 hour only because his stuff let ahead of me all patients who were late for their scheduled appointments. According to his nurse/assistance, you have to make an appointment to talk to the doctor for a few minutes.
in New Hope, PA |
Dr. Armbruster is my favorite doctor I've ever had. He is extremely nice and sincere. Surgeons usually get a bad rap for mediocre bedside manner, but Dr. Armbruster is always professional, courteous and so pleasant! On the day of my surgery, he gave me his phone number and told me to call him t any time, even the middle of the night. My wrist healed perfectly, I am back doing yoga as he predicted and I can't say enough about Dr. Armbruster and his team.
in Burlington, NJ |
Dr. Armbruster is great. I recently had an accident and broke my wrist. He did some tests and explained that the best alternative for a cure was surgery and he explained in detail why. He also told me that I could choose no surgery and gave me pros and cons. I chose surgery. I'm three weeks post and I never had any pain. I have recovered a lot of functionality and every day is a little better. I am very glad I had Dr. Armbruster as my physician.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr Armbruster did a Right Carpal Tunnel release,Ulner Nerve transposition. From the beginning he explained to me in plain language what the problem was, the options and course of action in simple terms. He was patient and listened to me my concerns and made me feel comfortable.When it came to having to have surgery I was comfortable and end result was what needed to be done and resolved the problems I was having. I don't think I could have asked for any better care
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
I can't say enough for Dr.Armbruster . He is not only an excellent doctor but is also a very caring human being. Dr.Armbruster tuned my painful experience into a more tolerable one and finally to recovery. I also want to take an opportunity to thank Steve and the rest of his office staff.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
The MRI results were scary Rotator cuff tendinosis, tearing of the anterolateral supraspinatus tendon, mild interstitial tearing of the supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendons, tear of the long head biceps tendon. After suffering from severe pain on my right arm more than three months I finally found a wonderful doctor who not only were an excellent physician, but also a very compassionate, caring human being. In his book surgery is last, not first. After one visit I am well and very thankful
in Point Pleasant Boro, NJ |
Excellent experience. Professional, effective and communicative. Would recommend him to anyone with orthopedic hand issues.
in princeton nj |
My experience with Dr Armbruster was excellent I have recommended him to call of my coworkers (who are complaining of carpel tunnel) Every visit he was very friendly always listened to me and patient with me. The morning of my first surgery I was a little nervous and as soon as I saw his smile in the waiting room it relaxed me. He always greats you with a warm smile and a handshake. I just love him.
in Levittown, PA |
I first met Dr.Armbreuster in January of 2016 after I had an accident and tore off the tip of my long finger and severely damaged my pointer finger. Not having insurance I was concerned about the care I would receive. Dr. Armbreuster quickly put that to rest. He sat with me and explained my options . The surgery went great. In less than 3 months I'm back doing flooring full time with little or no difficulty. I couldn't have asked for better results. These kind of doctors are the real rockstar
in Cranbury, NJ |
Dr Armbruster did a great job on my hand surgery. It healed wonderfully. Always explains the procedure and gives options, never rushed.
in Ewing NJ |
Complete trust in his diagnosis , skill and recommendations . Dr A is true pleasure to work with and the outcome is amazing ! The Dr's assistant Heather was great and extremely helpful during the surgery process and post op ! My shoulder is healed and I am back to normal activity .
in Levittown, PA |
I, without a doubt, will use Dr. Armbruster if needed in the future. He is 100% devoted to his patients, he will spend as much time as necessary to assure your satisfaction each visit. His personality is awesome. He is ambitious and passionate about his work.
in Allentown, NJ |
Very understanding and compassionate. Did a wonderful job putting my wrist back together and the scar is barely visible.
in Yardley PA |
Dr. Armbruster is everything you would hope to find in a Doctor that is about to be your Surgeon. He answers questions in a way that is very easy to understand. My procedure went as I expected and the follow up care was excellent.
in holland, PA |
He was well prepared and understood my shoulder problem. His recommended PT WORK OUT FINE
in Hamilton, NJ |
very good, didn't feel rushed.
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
Very professional. I damaged my index finger that resulted in a interior swelling. Dr. Armbruster treated it with anti-infection medication and my finger healed within two weeks.
in Langhorne, PA |
Several months ago I totally shattered my left elbow during a fall. The X-rays were scary. I was devastated and thought it was the end of any normal use of my elbow and arm. Dr. Armbruster assured me that he could repair this badly damaged elbow joint and it would be good as new. His wonderful bedside manner and genuine caring attitude put me at ease. After surgery I started p/t and worked hard. My elbow is straight, completely healed and good as new. I highly recommend Dr. Edward Armbruster.
in Newtown, PA |
Dr. Armbruster was an absolute pleasure to work with! I am happy to say that my experience with Dr. Armbruster and his office was spectacular. He was attentive to my needs and was always pleasant. He is friendly and outgoing and also very honest. He was able to surgically repair my scaphoid (wrist) fracture that was about 1 year old from a car accident. Thanks Doc!
in Ewing. NJ |
He's a very caring compassionate man. He knew I was leaving for vacation and within 4 days I was scheduled for surgery. Would recommend him to everyone.
in Langhorne, PA |
He was amazing. After years of suffering its great to have a Doctor actually pay attention and fix my arm.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Armbruster, DO?
Are you Dr. Armbruster?

Compare Dr. Armbruster

Dr. Armbruster's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Armbruster has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Armbruster's Board Certifications

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

UMDNJ - Newark

Completed in 2008

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Armbruster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Armbruster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery