Dr. Edward J. Armbruster, DO

Dr. Edward J. Armbruster, DO

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Mercer-Bucks Orthopaedics 2501 Kuser Rd Ste 3, Hamilton, NJ 08691 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Armbruster specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery and practices in Hamilton, NJ. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Armbruster? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Armbruster's Experience

See how Dr. Armbruster's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Armbruster

Dr. Armbruster accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Armbruster has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Armbruster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Armbruster to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Armbruster
Dr. Armbruster's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (140)
in Morrisville, PA |
Welcomes patient impute and works together to achieve the best results
in Newtown, PA |
very talented surgeon who takes the time to explain issues.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Very pleasant, seems knowledgeable, but do not return calls to help with after surgery pain. I asked to send me my medical files to see another doctor. Once I spent 1.5 hour, another time 1 hour only because his stuff let ahead of me all patients who were late for their scheduled appointments. According to his nurse/assistance, you have to make an appointment to talk to the doctor for a few minutes.
in New Hope, PA |
Dr. Armbruster is my favorite doctor I've ever had. He is extremely nice and sincere. Surgeons usually get a bad rap for mediocre bedside manner, but Dr. Armbruster is always professional, courteous and so pleasant! On the day of my surgery, he gave me his phone number and told me to call him t any time, even the middle of the night. My wrist healed perfectly, I am back doing yoga as he predicted and I can't say enough about Dr. Armbruster and his team.
in Burlington, NJ |
Dr. Armbruster is great. I recently had an accident and broke my wrist. He did some tests and explained that the best alternative for a cure was surgery and he explained in detail why. He also told me that I could choose no surgery and gave me pros and cons. I chose surgery. I'm three weeks post and I never had any pain. I have recovered a lot of functionality and every day is a little better. I am very glad I had Dr. Armbruster as my physician.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr Armbruster did a Right Carpal Tunnel release,Ulner Nerve transposition. From the beginning he explained to me in plain language what the problem was, the options and course of action in simple terms. He was patient and listened to me my concerns and made me feel comfortable.When it came to having to have surgery I was comfortable and end result was what needed to be done and resolved the problems I was having. I don't think I could have asked for any better care
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
I can't say enough for Dr.Armbruster . He is not only an excellent doctor but is also a very caring human being. Dr.Armbruster tuned my painful experience into a more tolerable one and finally to recovery. I also want to take an opportunity to thank Steve and the rest of his office staff.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
The MRI results were scary Rotator cuff tendinosis, tearing of the anterolateral supraspinatus tendon, mild interstitial tearing of the supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendons, tear of the long head biceps tendon. After suffering from severe pain on my right arm more than three months I finally found a wonderful doctor who not only were an excellent physician, but also a very compassionate, caring human being. In his book surgery is last, not first. After one visit I am well and very thankful
in Point Pleasant Boro, NJ |
Excellent experience. Professional, effective and communicative. Would recommend him to anyone with orthopedic hand issues.
in princeton nj |
My experience with Dr Armbruster was excellent I have recommended him to call of my coworkers (who are complaining of carpel tunnel) Every visit he was very friendly always listened to me and patient with me. The morning of my first surgery I was a little nervous and as soon as I saw his smile in the waiting room it relaxed me. He always greats you with a warm smile and a handshake. I just love him.
in Levittown, PA |
I first met Dr.Armbreuster in January of 2016 after I had an accident and tore off the tip of my long finger and severely damaged my pointer finger. Not having insurance I was concerned about the care I would receive. Dr. Armbreuster quickly put that to rest. He sat with me and explained my options . The surgery went great. In less than 3 months I'm back doing flooring full time with little or no difficulty. I couldn't have asked for better results. These kind of doctors are the real rockstar
in Cranbury, NJ |
Dr Armbruster did a great job on my hand surgery. It healed wonderfully. Always explains the procedure and gives options, never rushed.
in Ewing NJ |
Complete trust in his diagnosis , skill and recommendations . Dr A is true pleasure to work with and the outcome is amazing ! The Dr's assistant Heather was great and extremely helpful during the surgery process and post op ! My shoulder is healed and I am back to normal activity .
in Levittown, PA |
I, without a doubt, will use Dr. Armbruster if needed in the future. He is 100% devoted to his patients, he will spend as much time as necessary to assure your satisfaction each visit. His personality is awesome. He is ambitious and passionate about his work.
in Allentown, NJ |
Very understanding and compassionate. Did a wonderful job putting my wrist back together and the scar is barely visible.
in Yardley PA |
Dr. Armbruster is everything you would hope to find in a Doctor that is about to be your Surgeon. He answers questions in a way that is very easy to understand. My procedure went as I expected and the follow up care was excellent.
in holland, PA |
He was well prepared and understood my shoulder problem. His recommended PT WORK OUT FINE
in Hamilton, NJ |
very good, didn't feel rushed.
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
Very professional. I damaged my index finger that resulted in a interior swelling. Dr. Armbruster treated it with anti-infection medication and my finger healed within two weeks.
in Langhorne, PA |
Several months ago I totally shattered my left elbow during a fall. The X-rays were scary. I was devastated and thought it was the end of any normal use of my elbow and arm. Dr. Armbruster assured me that he could repair this badly damaged elbow joint and it would be good as new. His wonderful bedside manner and genuine caring attitude put me at ease. After surgery I started p/t and worked hard. My elbow is straight, completely healed and good as new. I highly recommend Dr. Edward Armbruster.
in Newtown, PA |
Dr. Armbruster was an absolute pleasure to work with! I am happy to say that my experience with Dr. Armbruster and his office was spectacular. He was attentive to my needs and was always pleasant. He is friendly and outgoing and also very honest. He was able to surgically repair my scaphoid (wrist) fracture that was about 1 year old from a car accident. Thanks Doc!
in Ewing. NJ |
He's a very caring compassionate man. He knew I was leaving for vacation and within 4 days I was scheduled for surgery. Would recommend him to everyone.
in Langhorne, PA |
He was amazing. After years of suffering its great to have a Doctor actually pay attention and fix my arm.
Have you seen Dr. Edward J. Armbruster, DO?
Are you Dr. Armbruster?

Compare Dr. Armbruster

Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Hamilton, NJ 08691

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Completed in 2003

Completed in 2007

Completed in 2008

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Armbruster has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Armbruster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Armbruster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Armbruster's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Armbruster

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Armbruster's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Armbruster

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients