Dr. Eduardo Villeda, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

INTERNAL MEDICINE OF JACKSONVI 820 Pelham Rd S Ste B Jacksonville, AL 36265 Get Directions
Dr. Eduardo Villeda, MD
Dr. Eduardo Villeda, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, AL. Dr. Villeda is affiliated with Stringfellow Memorial Hospital and Regional Medical Center Anniston.

Dr. Villeda's Experience

See how Dr. Villeda's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Villeda

Dr. Villeda accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Villeda is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Villeda has admitting privileges.

Dr. Villeda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Villeda to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Villeda's Performance
College Station, TX |
in the last week This office used to be great. Now it is crap. They got a whole new staff who is rude and cold toward patients. They threw out the old paperwork requiring patients who had been going there for years to basically start over. They have no idea how to file insurance and refused to give me my test results. I will NEVER go back and I have been going there for two years since moving here.
Los Angeles, CA |
Not impressed by this physician at all. Picked him due to location but the ease of location is ruined because it is so difficult to get refills on prescriptions. Also the wait times are ridiculous. When I saw him I felt that he was using webmd to google my symptoms and in the end, nothing was done for me. I guess I will have to keep searching for a reliable doctor who understands that people who work do not have time for 2 hours at each visit.
Anniston, AL |
I wrote a bad review about Dr Villeda on Feb 19. about my experience when my daughter passed away. I now want to add to that review. On Feb 21, I went to his office and spoke to his nurse. I am guessing she talked to Dr Villeda about my visit. He called me and apologized. He explained some things. He offered to help me anytime I needed him. He assured me he was there for me. I like that. I like a person who can admit a mistake. I will continue to use him as my Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Villeda, MD?
Are you Dr. Villeda?

Compare Dr. Villeda

Dr. Villeda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Dr. Villeda does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Villeda and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Villeda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Villeda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Villeda does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Villeda and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.