Dr. Eduardo Vazquez, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Eduardo Vazquez, MD
Dr. Eduardo Vazquez, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Vazquez is affiliated with Foundation Surgical Hospital of El Paso, Sierra Providence East Medical Center, Sierra Medical Center, Providence Memorial Hospital, Del Sol Medical Center and Las Palmas Medical Center.

Dr. Vazquez's Care Philosophy

At El Paso Pain Center, we are dedicated to providing excellent care customized to meet your individual pain concerns. Our specialists in pain medicine and rehabilitation are committed to helping you reduce pain, improve function, and develop strategies for coping with your pain condition. We make every effort to deliver a personalized service in a compassionate manner. At El Paso Pain Center we vow to make you clinic visit a more enjoyable experience. Call for your appointment today!

Dr. Vazquez's Experience

See how Dr. Vazquez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vazquez

Dr. Vazquez accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Vazquez is now accepting new patients
El Paso Pain Center3215 Gateway Blvd W
El Paso, TX 79903
(915) 598-7246Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Vazquez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vazquez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vazquez to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Vazquez Says:

At El Paso Pain Center we are constantly looking to improve our patient's experience.  Thank you for your feedback!

Dr. Vazquez's Performance
Las Cruces, NM |
I do NOT recommend Dr. Vasquez to ANYONE! He treated me rudely, & only wanted to give me fentantyl patches! ...a very dangerous drug NOT to be used on ppl over 65 yrs old (I'm 73). This guy is terrible. DO NOT SEE HIM IF U VALU YOUR LIFE!!
Hurley |
They don't care if you commit suicide because of constant pain. They will not give you the medicine that has helped for years. Instead they insist you try other things like a fentanyl patch that I'm afraid to try because all you hear about is that people OD on that stuff. They have no compassion all. they only care about their extremely strict rules, not if you live or die. I do not recommend them.
Las Cruces, NM |
You wait sometime hours, never on time. When he does finally see you he does not let you talk or listen to anything you have to say. All he wants to do is see as many patients as he can in one day. He is no longer in the El Paso office, then why is he in Las Cruces only 2 times a week. He asks you the same questions every visit with no memory or what was said last time. Tape your visits for future visits. I do not recommend him at all. Former patient. His assistant Heidi is worse than him.
in El Paso, TX |
I have exhausted my patience with this company. They charge you to get a summary of your visit, and when I saw a copy half of what they said transpired during our visit never happened. I work for a company who uses the same electronic system and we let patients access their visit summary free of charge, In fact we print it for them at the time of discharge. I recently forgot my health savings card at time of visit and needed an itemized bill to turn in for reimbursement it cost me $15.
Las Cruces, NM |
Saw the nurse practitioner, was told I only have option-spinal injections. I told her I had a lot of misgivings about that. She told me I need to make a decision now because she has other patients. Went to El Paso pain center for injection with Dr Vasquez thinking I could talk to him. An hour an a half after my appt they called me back and the tech did my intake. Not allowed to talk to the doctor. After 2 mg of xanax, wheeled to treatment room. Never even saw Dr's face and wheeled out
in Las Cruces, NM |
The staff is horrible. They have know idea what is going on. Appt was. At 10:30 not brought in room till 11:45. Told MA that I need refills she argued with me about when got meds. I had bottle to show when I got them. Then took my Xanxax for my procedure said would be in 10 minutes. Never showed called in a guy who walked by to ask when I could take my other it only been 45 minutes. So I asked what happen to coming back in 10 minutes to check on me. gave rude comment. I would never go back.
Arlington, TX |
Best doctors and service in town! Was feeling horrible and they took me in early Monday morning. The staff was professional and friendly. They took me right away and had several staff members assisting and walking me through the process. I saw haydee Fiske and she took the time to discuss my past medical history and did a full check up. They called in my prescriptions to the pharmacy and it was ready right away. I have been searching for a good general practitioner and I will be going with.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Vazquez helped my husband with his back pain. He gave options and even went so far as to follow up with his questionable blood results. Still going through options
in Athens, TX |
Very caring good doctor.
in El Paso, TX |
On the very first consultation I knew there was going to be problems when I noticed that that office staff seemed confused. The wait time turned into an hour and then just for a few minutes with the Doctor, but for the second visit, I was already sch.to see the Nurse Practitioner which I would of liked to have been asked if I wanted to see the NP. Bottom line, the staff does not know what they are doing, and they are confused when you ask simple questions. Lazy, they want you to do their work!
El Paso, TX |
He didn't let me talk to him about my problems,and was very condescending, and arrogant, His attitude stunk, and I wouldn't take my cat to him. EXTREMELY UN-PROFESSIONAL.. If your looking for pain management, this jerk is not the one you want to see...
in El Paso, TX |
I would not recommend dr vasquez. He didn't help me at all. He rushed through the appt. He didn't care about me.
in El Paso tx |
Very caring, thorough, and informative. He explained what the issue was and my options great Doctor and friendly staff
Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Vazquez, MD?
Are you Dr. Vazquez?

Compare Dr. Vazquez

Dr. Vazquez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Vazquez says...

Dr. Vazquez specializes in acute and chronic pain conditions and is also specialized in cancer pain treatment.

Dr. Vazquez says...

Dr. Vazquez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Vazquez has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vazquez's Board Certifications

MD Anderson Cancer Center

Completed in 2009

Trinity U

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Vazquez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vazquez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine