Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD

Addiction PsychiatryMaleAge 81

Dr. Sanchez

Eduardo A Sanchez MD PA

1667 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32207

Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has over 56 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona, Facultad De Medicina medical school in 1965. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sanchez to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sanchez treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sanchez's conditions and procedures:

• Alcohol Withdrawal
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Sanchez accepts

Dr. Sanchez accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Sanchez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sanchez

2.4

Dr. Sanchez?
  • Staff friendliness (11)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (17)
Dr Sanchez has been very helpful for my issues. I don’t understand why people say that they have problems with Carman the receptionist. She is always more than pleasant and helpful with me.
S. Caldwell – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD?
I was referred by my Doctor and attempted to set up an appointment. I spoke with her the next day and she told me she was too busy to run my information and it was too late because she would have to speak with people from India and she couldn't trust the info they would give her. almost a week later I called back to find out the status. She informed me I would have a copayment I didn't owe. She refused to schedule me when I objected and hung up on me.
Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD?
If there was an option for ‘zero’ I would use it. Do not see this doctor if you want good advice. I took his advice re medications which turned out to be dead wrong. I had a miserable experience that could have been avoided if Dr Sanchez knew what he was doing. Also the staff are extremely rude and dismissive.
Mar 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD?
THE ABSOLUTE RUDEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SPOKEN TO ON THE PHONE... AND IT'S A DOCTOR'S OFFICE!!!! RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. THEY SHOULD JUST DISCONNECT THEIR PHONES AND PUT A CLOSED SIGN ON THEIR DOOR BECAUSE THEY DON'T ACT LIKE THEY WANT YOUR BUSINESS AND I WILL BE TAKING MINE ELSEWHERE.
JS in Jacksonville, FL – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD?
The office staff is absolutely horrible. Carmen is one of the rudest women I have ever met and his wife is in close second. He is all about giving you your medications and getting you out the door. I wait on him longer than he actually sees me. Don't go here!!!!!
Laura in Jacksonville,fl – Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD?
I cannot recommend this physician to a single person and actually urge you to not to see them. His office staff is incredibly rude and unprofessional. He has made multiple offensive and inappropriate comments to me about my choice of vocation (homemaker) and my weight. He has tried to give me additional medications (lithium) even when my current medication is working fine. This past week I had my pharmacy submit a request for authorization to refill my medication since it was out of refills. Thr
Jacksonville, FL – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD?
Avoid this at ALL COSTS! After four sessions with Dr Sanchez being 25-35 minutes late every time, I jokingly told him next time I'll arrive 25 minutes past my scheduled appointment time and be "on time". He said "You must understand this is a dictatorship". His receptionist Carmen is the rudest liar of a woman I've ever had the displeasure of knowing! She told me she left a detailed message about a medication question I had for Dr Sanchez (never did) and was very short and rude on callback!
Steve in Jacksonville, FL – Apr 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD?
did not get to see Dr. Sanchez or speak with him. The intake secretary was very dismissive and demoralizing. In my opinion, an individual seeking help while dealing with the after effects of extreme trauma should be spoken to in a compassionate manner. After my last call, I will not see this doctor.
RLV in Jacksonville, FL – Sep 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD?
I had problems for years that were poorly diagnosed. Dr. Sanchez was able to get to the primary issues and treat for those. I have been a patient for over 6 years and wouldn't go to anyone else. My issues are controlled now with the appropriate medication.
Laura L in Orange Park, FL – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sanchez?

• Addiction Psychiatry