Dr. Edric Schwartz, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

OrthoIllinois 324 Roxbury Rd Rockford, IL 61107 Get Directions
Dr. Edric Schwartz, MD
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in healthcare. I am originally from Lombard, Illinois and I earned my B.S. degree in biology at the University of Illinois, Champaign/Urbana in 1998. I continued my studies at the University of Illinois in Chicago, obtaining my medical degree in 2002. Following my graduation, I completed an internship and pursued advanced orthopedic training as part of my residency at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago. In addition, I completed another year at a subspecialty training program, or fellowship, in hand surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. My practice is focused on diseases and disorders of the hand and upper extremity. It is my mission to provide all my patients excellent service, as well as compassionate care. I always strive to provide you the same high quality of orthopedic care that I would offer to a member of my family. I apologize in advance in case you have to wait to see me, as at times, I may be called to the hospital to attend a serious hand injury or earlier patient appointments may have required more time than anticipated. Please be assured I will do my best to see you as soon as possible and make sure you also receive the individualized attention you need. I am active in continuing education and have spoken at numerous lectures, made presentations, and have authored an orthopedic research publication. In addition to my extensive medical commitments, I enjoy weight lifting, jogging, tennis, and playing golf. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at OrthoIllinois. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available.

Dr. Schwartz's Experience

See how Dr. Schwartz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Schwartz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Schwartz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schwartz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schwartz to family and friends
Dr. Schwartz's Performance
in Rockford, IL |
Highly recommend Dr. Schwartz and Cory his PA.
I felt very comfortable with the assessment. Overall happy with care I received.
Rockford, IL |
Fast accurate and very professional. Great service!
in Rockford,IL |
Surgery was very successful. I was totally satisfied with Dr Schwartz and his treatment.
Machesney Park, IL |
Great knowledge and easy to work with
in Machesney Park |
Dr. Schwartz, took a lot of time explaining the treatment for my trigger finger and the best way to deal with it. The surgery went great and I have no problems with the finger now. Thanks Dr. Schwartz. Rex Krohn
Very professional and knowledgeable, no unnecessary appointments, would highly recommend this doctor
Have you seen Dr. Edric Schwartz, MD?
Are you Dr. Schwartz?

Compare Dr. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz says...

Dr. Schwartz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Schwartz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schwartz's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

University of Pittsburgh Medical Center

Completed in 2008

University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Schwartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery