Dr. Edna Scheindling-Tokayer, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Edna Scheindling-Tokayer, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Edna Scheindling-Tokayer, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer's Experience

See how Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer

Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer's Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Tokayer without any hesitation. Dr. Tokayer has incredible bedside manner. At the end of our session, after I already asked my long list of questions, Dr. Tokayer was filling out paperwork to send to the lab. I had one more question and Dr. Tokayer stopped what she was doing, stood up from her chair to come sit beside me on the table, looked me in the eyes, and addressed all of my remaining concerns. Her staff was also incredible from start to finish!
in New London |
Polite, knowledgeable, spent time getting to know me. Would recommend to anyone.
Boca Raton, FL |
I had an appointment with dr Tokayer this morning. I was seen by a nurse practioner for some reason.......not at my request. The doctor NEVER came to see me. Don't know why. I also called the office when I got home to say how disappointed I was. I had been a patient for 3 years visiting her twice a year. I now have a new doctor. Wonder what went wrong. Wonder if the doctor will ever call with a reasonable explanation. How could I recommend a doctor like this?????
in Boca Raton, FL |
I AM 75 YEARS OLD & THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFETIME THAT I MET A DOCTOR THAT IS SO TERRIFIC.. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER. NOR COULD I RECOMMEND HER ANY MORE CONFIDENTLY THAN I AM. WE ARE ALL IN GOOD HANDS WITH DR EDNA TOKAYER.
in Delray Beach Fl |
Dr.Tokayer, Being a Dr. (Not medical) I know what it takes to be at the top of your profession. Dr.Tokayer is it, with out question. Great personality,and easy to understand. Dr.Murray
in Boca Raton, FL |
Took me 2 months to get an appointment with this Doctor. When arrived to her office, I was received by a very rude woman who I asked to give the Doctor some latest test I had brought myself for the Doctor to take a look at it. She never gave the test to The Doctor, the Doctor did not cared to asked this nurse/secretary for them either and left me waiting there for a long time knowing I was feeling terrible. When finally see the Doctor, she did not even introduced herself and did not examined me
in Boca raton, Florida |
My experience from beginning to end was one i wish all doctors could give us. Smiles, professional-- Dr really took her time and carefully choose my plan of care above and beyond. Loved her!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer takes interest in patient's concerns and issues. She attempts to try various options to treat issue. Mine is diabetes and she offers many options and items to assist in controlling my Glucose level. She is a caring and knowing physician.
in Lake Worth, FL |
From the first time I met Dr. Tokayer, I knew that I had found the right doctor. She is not only knowledgeable but she has a great bedside manner. She doesn't rush you out of her office; but takes the time to listen to your concerns and tries to answer all the questions you have. Even though she doesn't limit her time with her patients, your wait time is not long. She was recommended to me by a friend and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone. Her staff is also very nice and helpful.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Tokayer. I found her to be very knowledgable and have great bedside manner. She spent a long time addressing my history and concerns. Dr. Tokayer also took the time to call and consult with my other doctors. Wait time was minimal and her staff is lovely. I would recommend her without any hesitation.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Tokayer is not only an intelligent and knowledgeable doctor , she has excellent bedside manner. She spends a lot of time with her patients and really seams to personalize her care for each individual patient. I would definitely recommend her.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Excellent communication skills, friendly, clearly knows her stuff
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been coming to see Dr Tokayer for the past 3 years. Not only is she a wonderful Doctor, but she is a wonderful human-being. She really takes the time to understand how I feel. If I need her, she is there for me.
Boca Raton, FL |
There are no words to describe how awful this doctor is and that she should not even be practicing medicine. She recommended that I get surgery on my para thyroid gland without even running any tests to confirm my condition. If I followed her advice my neck would have been sliced open only to find nothing wrong! Additionally she billed my insurance company for an exam that she never gave me and sent me for blood work eliminating 2 important screenings. The worst!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Edna Scheindling-Tokayer, MD?
Are you Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer?

Compare Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer

Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Rickets
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Winthrop University Hospital

Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scheindling-Tokayer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism