Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD

Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
54 reviews

Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Philadelphia, PA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Pribitkin is affiliated with Methodist Hospital—Jefferson Health and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health....See Less

Thomas Jefferson University - Department of Otolaryngology

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Pribitkin

Dr. Pribitkin's Experience

Dr. Pribitkin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Parathyroid Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Thyroid Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup)
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup)
  • Stanford University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Pribitkin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Pribitkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pribitkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pribitkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pribitkin to family and friends
Dr. Pribitkin's Performance
in Newtown, PA |
After just one office visit and a consult with my Doctor at Wills Eye Hospital, Dr Pribitkin was able to diagnose treatment for a chronic infection I had been suffering from for over 2 years. Surgery was an easy process to schedule, was performed perfectly and best of all, my infection is gone.. His compassion was evident before, during and after surgery. I am incredibly grateful to have my quality of life returned and recommend Dr. Pribitkin as a knowledgeable and considerate physician.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Pribitkin is very kind, warm, patient, and knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about his patients. He thoroughly explains everything from diagnosis to treatment plan and after care. If a matter is beyond his area of medical expertise, he will tell you so and recommend another doctor to provide treatment. After an unpleasant experience with another ENT, who failed to mention a nodule on my thyroid that turned out to be cancerous, I am truly grateful for Dr. Pribitkin. He one of the very best.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Pribitkin was an excellent doctor for my Thyroid Surgery. He actually called me the night before my procedure to put me at ease and made me feel comfortable prior to and after the operation. He takes his time to with each patient and that makes all the difference. His bedside matter is excellent!
in Lambertville, NJ |
Dr. Edmund Pribitkin is brilliant, kind and intelligent surgeon!!! I am lucky to be his patient.
Dr Pribitkin is the absolute BEST doctor you would ever want to have. He has a wonderful bedside manner, concern for his patients, his takes his time and listen to you and his surgical skills are impeccable. I had sinus surgery, orbital decompression and a some minor rhino modifications and I'm am 100% happy with the results. I would recommend him to all.
in West Chester, PA |
I have a Health Advocate through my employer who recommended Dr. Pribitkin. Dr. Pribitkin performed my thyroid nodule removal surgery 3 weeks ago. I had never had surgery before and was very anxious. After meeting Dr. Pribitkin the first time, I knew I was in good hands. He is an expert in his field, compassionate and kind. My surgery went smoothly and I was back to work in one week! You can't even see my scar. I would highly recommend Dr. Pribitkin to anyone.
Philadelphia, PA |
In October, 2015, Dr. Pribitkin participated in my dacryocystorhinostomy surgery, essentially building me a new tear duct and curing my watery eye! I would not hesitate to highly recommend this surgeon. I found him to be highly skilled, professional and genuinely caring. and, since my surgery, no more tears!
in Malvern, PA |
I recently had surgery done by Dr. Pribitkin. My experience could not have been better. Dr. Pribitkin is a talented and caring doctor.
in King of Prussia, PA |
Dr. Pribitkin performed a DCR on me and I got a fabulous result. I was tearing constantly because the area where my tear duct drains into the sinuses was clogged. After the surgery my eyes were back to normal and my sinuses were clear. I could really breathe again! I couldn't be happier with this specialized lacrimal duct/sinus surgery and with this doctor's care. Dr. Pribitkin is personable, friendly, caring and obviously very skilled, a super specialist. The best of the Best, Really!
Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Pribitkin's empathy to a difficult diagnosis is heartwarming. His knowledge and explanation is evident and his mannerisms help ease your fears. Finally, his plastic surgery skills minimized any scarring.
Have you seen Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Are you Dr. Pribitkin?

Hospitals where Dr. Pribitkin has admitting privileges

Methodist Hospital—Jefferson Health
2301 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19148

More Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists like Dr. Pribitkin at Thomas Jefferson University - Department of Otolaryngology

Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD