Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD

Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 59

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has been practicing for 33 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Pribitkin accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Pribitkin has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(215) 259-5822Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Pribitkin's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Pharyngitis
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Smell and Taste Disorders
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Thyroid Tumor
  • Tonsillitis

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

Stanford University Hospital
Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup)
Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania (Hup)
1986

Dr. Pribitkin?
Dr. Pribitkin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD
RecentMost Helpful
The most caring individual I have ever met and he is such a wonderful doctor. A perfect 10 in all aspects!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
I have referred people to Dr. Pribitkin over the years and also referred someone to the practice for ear/hearing issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
very intelegent, professional , attentive doctor
Karvalis, thank you so much for the positive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Great hands. One week after my bruising is almost gone. I can breeze easily, love my nose. I didn't take any painkillers even once, not even a Tylenol!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Dr. Pribitkin is an excellent surgeon. He's a leader in his field in the OR and out. Never had a doctor with such warm bedside manner. I really felt he had my best interest at heart. If you need ENT surgery, I'd highly recommend him.
Wonderful physician.
Perfect, caring, brilliant
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Dr. Pribitkin is the true professional surgeon. I have nothing but the most positive opinions about this man. He knows his business, and you will be lucky to have him treat you if you have such problems as I had, with my perforated septum.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Dr. Pribitkin is an extraordinary doctor/surgeon. He is caring, compassionate and spends the time needed to thoroughly explain everything. He is extremely competent and I feel safe and secure in his care.
Barbara, we are very happy we could provide you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
I had really bad problems with my sinuses and saw multiple specialists. Never got any relief till treatment and surgery with Dr. Pribitkin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
After just one office visit and a consult with my Doctor at Wills Eye Hospital, Dr Pribitkin was able to diagnose treatment for a chronic infection I had been suffering from for over 2 years. Surgery was an easy process to schedule, was performed perfectly and best of all, my infection is gone.. His compassion was evident before, during and after surgery. I am incredibly grateful to have my quality of life returned and recommend Dr. Pribitkin as a knowledgeable and considerate physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Dr. Pribitkin is very kind, warm, patient, and knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about his patients. He thoroughly explains everything from diagnosis to treatment plan and after care. If a matter is beyond his area of medical expertise, he will tell you so and recommend another doctor to provide treatment. After an unpleasant experience with another ENT, who failed to mention a nodule on my thyroid that turned out to be cancerous, I am truly grateful for Dr. Pribitkin. He one of the very best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Dr. Pribitkin was an excellent doctor for my Thyroid Surgery. He actually called me the night before my procedure to put me at ease and made me feel comfortable prior to and after the operation. He takes his time to with each patient and that makes all the difference. His bedside matter is excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Dr Pribitkin is the absolute BEST doctor you would ever want to have. He has a wonderful bedside manner, concern for his patients, his takes his time and listen to you and his surgical skills are impeccable. I had sinus surgery, orbital decompression and a some minor rhino modifications and I'm am 100% happy with the results. I would recommend him to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
I have a Health Advocate through my employer who recommended Dr. Pribitkin. Dr. Pribitkin performed my thyroid nodule removal surgery 3 weeks ago. I had never had surgery before and was very anxious. After meeting Dr. Pribitkin the first time, I knew I was in good hands. He is an expert in his field, compassionate and kind. My surgery went smoothly and I was back to work in one week! You can't even see my scar. I would highly recommend Dr. Pribitkin to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
In October, 2015, Dr. Pribitkin participated in my dacryocystorhinostomy surgery, essentially building me a new tear duct and curing my watery eye! I would not hesitate to highly recommend this surgeon. I found him to be highly skilled, professional and genuinely caring. and, since my surgery, no more tears!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
I recently had surgery done by Dr. Pribitkin. My experience could not have been better. Dr. Pribitkin is a talented and caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Dr. Pribitkin performed a DCR on me and I got a fabulous result. I was tearing constantly because the area where my tear duct drains into the sinuses was clogged. After the surgery my eyes were back to normal and my sinuses were clear. I could really breathe again! I couldn't be happier with this specialized lacrimal duct/sinus surgery and with this doctor's care. Dr. Pribitkin is personable, friendly, caring and obviously very skilled, a super specialist. The best of the Best, Really!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?
Dr. Pribitkin's empathy to a difficult diagnosis is heartwarming. His knowledge and explanation is evident and his mannerisms help ease your fears. Finally, his plastic surgery skills minimized any scarring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pribitkin?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pribitkin treats patients.