Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD

Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

1016 5th Ave

4.4

Dr. Kwan?
Dr. Kwan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD
I will admit I was scared to do my capsulectomy BII (breast implant illness) explant surgery. After meeting with Dr Kwan, his amazing office staff, his comforting, professional surgical team and further consulting with them I was scheduled for surgery without fear and a with a sense of confidence a month later. Surgery went very well, recovery has been super easy, not even 10 days after my drain and surgical scars are barely visible. Dr Kwan is compassionate, considerate and precise as a highly skilled surgeon should be .. no BS here! After consulting with many a top surgeon, I would recommend Dr Kwan as a super skilled plastic surgeon. His precision and passion towards his work show in your results! Recommend reading his new book LET IT FLOW to get further insight to this great mans philosophy of health & humanity, lesson of a lifetime by the time your done reading. My family and I are very thankful and happy about my outcome and I will be forever grateful to Dr Kwan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kwan for many years. I know him to be a dedicated surgeon whose standards are exceptional. He is precise in his work and disciplined in his approach. I always feel comfortable and confident with him. He takes time answers all my questions. His office is impeccable and his staff efficient and courteous. I highly recommend Dr Kwan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
Having any type of cosmetic procedure is a serious commitment and finding the right cosmetic surgeon is so important. After months of research, Dr. Kwan came highly recommended to me as one of the best and most well known plastic surgeons in the community. Ultimately, the results speak for themselves. I feel great and more confident. I recommend Dr. Kwan without any reservations. If you want a surgeon who has the artistic eye, is experienced, and is highly skilled, you must go to Dr. Kwan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan is an experienced surgeon that I met 2 years ago when I was researching on remedies to treat my eye bags after i lose a significant amount of weight. I did both eye lid surgery and a chin implant with Dr. Kwan after consultation. The surgery went went, there are some touch-ups after 6 months and Dr. Kwan was great in fixing up any issues without any problems. He's a pro and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
I have recommended Dr Kwan to both family and friends. He has an amazing artist eye and does beautiful work. His staff is kind and caring. The office is high tech and immaculate. I highly recommend his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
Dr Kwan’s care and bed side manners are excellent. He listens to your issues and recommends the best results. The nurse and office manager along with the rest of the staff are sweet and caring. They always take your call and answer any question you may have. Doctor Kwan is an expert in what he does and I'm totally happy with my results. I have referred friends and they have referred some of their friends and we are all beyond grateful and satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
I am thrilled with Dr. Kwan’s surgical skills and the very natural results he provided for my recent breast augmentation. He thoroughly answered all my questions and adapted his recommendations in accordance with my (conservative) goals for the surgery. His office staff was great and very efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Kwan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
It's very upsetting that I went to Dr Kwan for a jaw reduction to remove muscle from my face in hopes it would help my teeth grinding. I know that Dr Kwan is not a dental surgeon but he is did assure me that it would work. Not only do I still grind my teeth, I was left with scarring around my mouth and was told by Dr Kwan that it was a bruise. Seven months after my procedure and I have brown spot on my lip that I couldn't even cover up. I had to go to another plastic surgeon To fix
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Kwan. I'm very satisfied with the results of my double eyelid surgery. Dr. was very patient in trying to understand exactly what I'd had in mind and he does not pressure you to do anything you don't need. The results came out beautifully and looks natural. The anesthesiologist is also very friendly and took great care in explaining how the operation would happen. Overall, I feel everyone made sure I always knew what was happening and made my comfort a top priority as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
When I consulted with Dr. Kwan about my both upper and lower eyelid lift surgery, he agreed exactly what I wanted. Thereafter, I trusted the doctor and had the surgery a little more than a month ago. The outcome of the surgery is much better than what I expected. Thank you, Dr.Kwan!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
I wanted of get rid of my cesarean/stretch marks, however, Dr. Kwan made the mark even larger and darker. Dr. Kwan told me to wait for several months for the healing process, but the marks only became more prominent. He then told me that I will have to do the procedure once more and told me to pay for the anesthetic ($2k) prior to my scheduled appointment. I was then told that I would receive my refund if I cancel the appointment. I gave you 3 weeks cancelation notice but did not get a refund.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
Dr Kwan is an excellent Doctor. I chose him not only because of his years of expertise and patient results but because he understands my facial features better than I can. It has only been a week after my surgery but I already see a tremendous improvement in my self confidence and appearance. I definitely recommend dr Kwan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan is a very skilled plastic surgeon. He is a true artist. He does not talk much but his results speak volumes. We trusted him with a rhinoplasty surgery on our daughter. It is a big decision and worry. Dr. Kwan came recommended by two friends. We were amazed how easy her recovery was. She barely had any bruising, pain or stress. Her nose looks beautiful, subtle. She did not have people asking her, What happen to your nose?. She was back in school after 5 days. She looks gorgeous!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?
I have chosen Dr. Kwan in doing a second procedure after my first procedure done by him a decade ago. I have chosen Dr. Kwan because of his surgical skill, caring heart, and his friendly personality as well as his determination to achieve the best results. Before my surgery, I visited a few surgeons in the city and Dr. Kwan stood out among them because of friendliness and patience by explaining procedures to my satisfaction and answering my questions in details. I am quite happy with results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmund Kwan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kwan?

Insurance accepted