Dr. Edmund Delgado, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Edmund Delgado, MD
Dr. Edmund Delgado, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Delgado is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando and Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Delgado's Experience

See how Dr. Delgado's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Delgado

Dr. Delgado accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Delgado is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Delgado has admitting privileges.

Dr. Delgado's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delgado to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Delgado's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Thank goodness he is not my PCP. I saw him today as a walk-in, how unfortunate for me. X-ray for a muscle spasm, no thanks. Not listening to patients established with the practice, not welcomed. Simply because you personally do not like a medication, that is not an acceptable reason not to prescribe it.I have been a nurse for over 20 years, I have the medication listed in my profile, and have only been prescribed it once since I have been a patient at the practice you belong to.
in Kissimmee, FL |
He has always been awesome with me, and has great professional nurses and staff. Very knowledgable on the best specialists to refer to when needed.
in Orlando, FL |
I met with Dr. Delgado on Tuesday, May 31 @ 7:00 AM. I expressed my concerns about some BP med that I had been taking that caused me severe pain to the point that I was hospitalized. Dr. Delgado was dismissive & uncaring. He didn't believe the meds had anything to do with my symptoms, even after I showed him the leaflet with the side effects listed that I had encountered. I told him that I wasn't going to take the meds anymore and his words to me were: 'I don't care if you take it or not'.
in Orlando, FL |
I have Epilespy, Leukemia, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Diabetes, Anxiety, Asthma, Allergies, and more. Needless to say I'm a doctor's nightmare. Dr. Delgado handles it all without a problem. I had a seizure in his office which put another doctor in freak out zone. He checked me out and knew I was arcing in my seizures and put me in the ambulance from his office! No freak out, perfect diagnosis and sent me to the hospital knowing I HATE hospitals. I trust him with my life and totally reccomend him. ??
Have you seen Dr. Edmund Delgado, MD?
Are you Dr. Delgado?

Compare Dr. Delgado

Dr. Delgado's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Delgado has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Delgado's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Delgado does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Delgado and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1995

St Vincent'S Med Center

Dr. Delgado does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delgado and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Delgado does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Delgado and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.