Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD

Pediatric MedicineMaleAge 50

Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD is a Pediatric Medicine Specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine medical school in 2001. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sarraf to book an appointment.

Dr. Sarraf

Pediatrics Gems

955 Carrillo Dr Ste 210 Los Angeles, CA 90048

Compare with other Pediatric Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Sarraf with our nearby Pediatric Medicine Specialists at UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica.

These providers are on the medical staff of UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica.

Dr. Sarraf's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sarraf

3.9

Dr. Sarraf?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Office environment (12)
  • Wait times (12)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
I come to meet Dr. Sarraf because my Midwife Amy Tinney introduce Him to care of my new born baby. And We are so Happy and Glad to choose Dr. Sarraf, the way He do its so Particular and complete Profissional! He is a Master! im so Glad with that choice! Because,on this Days its just Business , money... when you found a Human be with excellence talent full of love, you need to graceful with the universe! thanks! Dr, Sarraf and Amy Tinney for all that experience and master you got on the way! thanks for ever Evaristo alcantara
Evaristo Alcantara – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?
This man is an angel. He loves his children so much and genuinely cares about their well being. He is THE BEST!
Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?
We were so happy meeting with him after relocating. As new patients, he spent almost an hour with us. The office is warm and inviting NOT clinical. We didn’t want to leave. It was so refreshing to not be rushed
Lucy – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?
Dr Sarraf is intuitive and cares about the whole wellbeing of both of my kiddos. The staff is warm and thoughtful. My kids love going to the doctor. Dr Sarraf does his best to talk with me about all my thoughts and concerns and gives great advice, feedback, and ways we can boost my children's immunity, their overall health, and be on top of even the smallest concerns. Dr Sarraf actually listens to me, my children's primary caregiver. He believes me. He tries to work with me on the most gentle solutions and then moves on from there. He hears that the way I want to treat my kids is just as important as the treatment. He supports my absolute need for full informed consent, medical freedom, and a deep doctor-patient relationship built on trust. He is reachable at all hours when my kiddos are starting to show symptoms of sickness and makes me feel like he trusts me to report any and all symptoms of note based on my 24 contact with my kiddos. As a parent, I like feeling like a team.
Jennica Schwartzman in Hollywood, CA – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?
I look forward to our appointments with Dr. Ed. He’s so supportive and insightful. I feel so confident that the most important thing, my child’s health, is in the best hands
Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?
I love Dr Sarraf! He keeps us well informed with our baby ,he’s always smiling, and staff is wonderful and efficient.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?
Dr Sarraf is a pationate and committed doctor who takes in consideration all fields of medicine to help you find the right approach for your kiddo.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?
Dr Sarraf is one of the best doctors l ever see, he is very affectionate with my kids, always giving them the time and attention. His staff is is amazing very responsive. We’re so happy having him as our pediatrician.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?
My toddler LOVES going to see Dr Ed and I love having a compassionate, knowledgeable Dr I can easily trust my kid’s health in. His concierge service is well worth it, I have a sense of ease during some of the most stressful times when my child is sick, I know Dr Ed’s professional advice is just a text or phone call away, if I have to take my little one in, they always make time for us in the same day, most offices have you wait for week before any appointments are available. Feeling Blessed!
Chrissy Miller in Sherman Oaks, CA – Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?
Dr. Sarraf has been our son and daughter's pediatrician since they were born, now 2 and 4 years old. He has never once been wrong on a diagnosis and because of him, I have always felt like I'm ahead of the game in how I care for both our babies. My husband and I as well as our children look forward to every visit and yes, even the sick visits because we feel 100% sure in the care we are receiving and his knowledge on not only medicine but functional medicine is exceptional.
none – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edmond Sarraf, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sarraf?

• Pediatric Medicine