Dr. Edith Simmons, MD

Nephrology | Female

Austin Kidney Associates 3000 N Interstate 35 # 635 Austin, TX 78705 Get Directions
Dr. Edith Simmons, MD
Dr. Edith Simmons, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Simmons is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, Seton Medical Center Hays and St. David's Medical Center.

Dr. Simmons' Care Philosophy

My goal is to help patients achieve quality life. My mantra is to treat patients as I would want my own family treated. I pride myself on spending quality time with patients to assure they have a thorough understanding of their health problem as well as their options for treatment.

Dr. Simmons' Experience

See how Dr. Simmons' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Simmons

Dr. Simmons accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Simmons is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Simmons has admitting privileges.

Dr. Simmons' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simmons to family and friends
Dr. Simmons' Performance
Austin, TX |
Dr Simmons is very caring and listens to her patients.
in Buda Texas |
Dr. Simmons is the best Nephrologist, (in my opinion.) She was my husband (Raymond Cox) Doctor for approx. 8 years. We chose her because of her passion for her patients. She gives so much to see that her patients have the best of care. Raymond and our four adult children loved her. I recommend Doctor Simmons for your Care. Thanks, Janell Cox
Austin, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Simmons for over 10 years and her professionalism, kindness and dedication to her patients is wonderful. She is truly an amazing person.
Austin, TX |
Dr.Simmons is kind, patient, and knowledgeable.
Dr. Simmons is the best.
Austin, TX |
Dr Simmons is a very good doctor she is concerned about the well being of her patients and takes time to evaluate each one on a personal and professional level I highly recommen her.
in Leander, TX |
Very personalized, professional services. Thorough workup prior to appointments. Pleasant staff and very clean and pleasant office (St Davids).
Austin, TX |
She is always so thorough with our visits and she listens to all of our concerns and addresses it or makes recommendations. We can't say enough good things about her and how she managed our care and concerns. Other doctors could learn a lot from her!!!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Simmons is the very best physician. She listens, doesn't interrupt, takes time and asks questions.
in Austin, TX |
amazing doctor super patient and helpful i trust her completely
Austin, TX |
Very good bedside manners and listens
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Simmons is one of the first doctors that I felt actually cared about my overall health, and really followed my care and condition closely.
in Austin, TX |
Dr Simmons is the first conventional doctor that I felt actually cared about me and went the extra mile.
in Austin, TX |
She is super nice, friendly, and approachable. She's been my doctor for a long time and I feel th st she truly cares about my health and keeping my kidneys healthy.
Austin, TX |
Very professional warm and friendly
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Simmons is a knowledgeable and very well practiced doctor. She works with me patiently in listening mode to help me with my problems. She keeps it real with people and let's you know the facts in a diplomatic Way. She's the epitome of a hard working health care worker.
in Austin, TX |
I have always had a positive experience with Dr. Simmons and always felt she has taken the proper steps in providing care for my problems
Austin, TX |
Dr Simmons has been a wonderful doctor to me for over 6 years I comPletely her ecperrise and am thankful she was S there to help me through one of the most challenging times of my life she is dedicated, knowledgeable and an amazing dotor. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Austin, TX |
Best doctor I've ever had. Kind, thorough, compassionate, and good at her job.
in austin tx |
Dr. Simmons has been my nephrologist for many years. She is both insightful and compassionate and I trust her completely.
in Austin Texas |
She is wonderful and a good listener when it comes to my Health.
Have you seen Dr. Edith Simmons, MD?
Are you Dr. Simmons?

Compare Dr. Simmons

Dr. Simmons' Care Philosophy

Dr. Simmons' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Nephrology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology

Dr. Simmons has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Simmons' Board Certifications

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Kidney Disease
  • Vasculitis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

University of Mississippi

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Simmons does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simmons and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Nephrology