Dr. Edith Grannum, MD

Family Medicine | Female

940 Westfall Rd Rochester, NY 14618 Get Directions
Dr. Edith Grannum, MD

Dr. Edith Grannum, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Rochester, NY. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Grannum is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital and Rochester General Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Grannum's Experience

See how Dr. Grannum's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grannum

Dr. Grannum accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Grannum is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Grannum has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grannum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grannum to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Grannum's Performance
in Rochester, NY |
Great Dr. Great Office, Great staff... Love Dr. Grannum!
Churchville NY |
I have been a patient with Dr Granium for over 10 yrs. She has a great bed side manner and I have recommended her to all of my friends!! I have Never been unsatisfied with anyone in the Practice..
Rochester, NY |
I have had nothing but problems, especially with her secretary and billing. I have been mis-billed countless times and charged close to $100 in late fees for not paying the amount I didn't know I owed then not being told during many office visits. The office is slow to respond and always has the rude secretary call with info rather than a nurse which means additional questions take additional days to be answered. I was told to use the portal and couldn't, and the secretary gave me tude about it.
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Grannum Is wonderful... patient and kind... People in the office and her nurse Rachel Forberg FNP is the best...
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Grannum has been the best at primary care physician for my family and I for over 20 years. I find her and her staff very professional to deal with. She is a great primary physician and she cares about her patients and their families.
Rochester, NY |
If I could give no stars, I absolutely would. This doctor is fat phobic. She has been insisting since we met that I am diabetic, despite all of the bloodwork coming back stating the opposite. She has wasted my time and forced my insurance and myself to pay for tests that had no basis. She even did a glucose test in office, right after I ate, that was normal and she still ordered additional bloodwork. They also set appointments without telling you, then charge you for missing them. Classy.
Have you seen Dr. Edith Grannum, MD?
Are you Dr. Grannum?

Compare Dr. Grannum

Dr. Grannum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Sinusitis

Wright State Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1995

Stamford Hospital

Dr. Grannum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grannum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Examination