Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Zavala

Ciao Bella Medical Spa & Vein Clinic, PLC

2310 W Ray Rd Chandler, AZ 85224

Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico,Ciudad Universitaria, Facultad De Medicina in 1978 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and internal medicine.

Dr. Zavala accepts

Dr. Zavala accepts the following insurance:

Health Net
Health Net PPO
Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
Health Net of Arizona HMO
PacifiCare PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Zavala's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Zavala's conditions and procedures:

• Breast Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Vein Diseases
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Complete dedication to you by our exemplary customer service, attention to detail and world renowned results.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

54.255319148936174%

Dr. Zavala?
Dr. Zavala's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD
To the previous anonymous review. I am the coordinator you reference to and your remarks are very offensive. Prior to my surgery with Dr Zavala I was at my heaviest weight after the birth of my 4th child. I weighed 210lbs, wore a size 19 and found myself depressed. When I came to work at Ciao Bella, inspired by other mother’s transformations. I began working on myself. I was able to drop to 174 lbs and a size 12. Then I decided to have a Mommy Makeover with Dr Zavala and it has been life changing. My results were phenomenal. My photos are on the Ciao Bella site under the mommy makeover gallery case#1247. For the 1st time since before my 1st child I weighed 134 lbs and wore a size 4. I regained my confidence and I am forever grateful to Dr Zavala. As I explained to you I had my 5th child 1 year after surgery. I gained some weight due to a high risk pregnancy.This is not related to Dr Zavala in any way and I am quickly on my way back to my pre-pregnancy weight.(wish me luck) all mothers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD?
I should have known after looking at the work that was done on the patient coordinator that the doctors here provide subpar results. Dr Zavala wanted to combine multiple procedures when i only requested one problem area. This should be a big no-no since it only further makes patients feel self-conscious. Needless to say, I didn't get any work done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD?
I do not know who writes such good reviews. Possibly they pay for these reviews.  A year ago I had the opportunity to have plastic surgery done with this doctor and I wish I had never done it. My liposuction is all in bumps and asymmetrical.The work was horrible and non-professional.  The pictures that thet post on his website cannot be thier his work.  After the surgery, I found the same pictures on another website for a different plastic surgeon.  All the areas that he touched need a corrected and it appears they don’t care if you are happy or not.  They already have your money. When I said that I was unhappy with his work, they promised to fix everything but only made it worse. I paid about $19,000 for his work, but never got the my Brazilian butt, he replied that I did not have enough fat - I'm sorry, but when I paid for it, why didn't you tell me this before the surgery. Because he need my money! Before you decide on the surgery, look for reviews of this clinic, I am sure that yo
All of our reviews come from actual patients with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD?
My 19 yr old daughter went in for a non surgical nose job. She clearly expressed her desire for a temporary filler because she is young & unsure. He tried to pressure her into a permanent filler &was rude when she declined. She wanted half a syringe, he put an entire syringe in the tip and left, didn't talk to her about aftercare. She went back next day b/c her face was swollen. Next day went back and berated her for not doing the procedure he suggested and made her cry, then sent her home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD?
I went in for a breast augmentation consultation and the staff was really quite friendly. When I met Dr. Zavala I was a little nervous about the entire procedure. He did not seem to have any bedside manner and made me feel silly for not knowing certain things. As soon as I took my shirt off he goes those are saggy,suggested I do a lift as well as breast implant. (later to find out I don't need a lift, he was gonna charge and extra 4,000 for that) He also wanted high profile600cc in me No thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD?
About a year ago, I had liposuction with fat transfer to the breast by Dr. Zavala at Ciao Bella. He did an excellent job and I feel and look better than ever. His experience and dedication to cosmetic surgery really shows. The entire process and what to expect was clearly explained at every step from the initial consultation, the day of surgery and the follow ups. My friends and family were all so impressed that a few of them also had work done and they often thank me for referring them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD?
I had a natural breast lift with fat grafting 11 months ago, but hardly any of the fat stayed! I learned later from an actual surgeon that this procedure is technique dependent and this Dr must have done it incorrectly. Now I need to spend more money to get myself fixed elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD?
Did a poor job on gynecomastia surgery. Left permanent damage to the underlying tissue and inaccurate incisions. I felt terrible choosing to do this surgery and now I feel terrible having chosen an untrained, non-plastic surgeon. Please avoid Dr. Zavala and proceed with caution in whatever cosmetic surgery you want to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edgardo Zavala, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zavala?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zavala treats patients.