Dr. Edgar H. Hernandez, MD

Dr. Edgar H. Hernandez, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology | Male | 66 years old

Our mission is to provide the highest quality medical care in a supportive and comprehensive enviroment. We focus on each patient as an individual, taking the time to effect the best out comes.Read more

Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers
695 S Dobson Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224 Get Directions

Dr. Hernandez's Experience

See how Dr. Hernandez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hernandez

Dr. Hernandez accepts 104 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hernandez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernandez to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hernandez
Dr. Hernandez's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (38)
in Phoenix, AZ |
Grateful to have an extremely intelligent and compassionate human being as my doctor. Hernandez's staff are a direct reflection as well. Have yet to meet his match in the medical field. Found Dr Hernandez online after nervously looking for a breast surgeon.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Hernandez is one of the kindest, most compassionate and caring providers I have ever, ever come in contact with. I have truly been blessed to have been under his care.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
Thank you Dr. Hernandez for your patience and time spent with me explaining everything involved with my possible surgery.I have tremendous amount of respect for you ; )
Queen Creek |
The first time I meet Dr. Hernandez I could tell he is passionate about his profession and most of all his patients. Dr. Hernandez was prepared for my first appointment, he had already familiarized himself with my history, mammograms, and ultrasounds. He is competent in his knowledge making me feel he knows what is best for my individual case. He is sympathetic not only with his patients but with their families. He comes highly recommended and I'm blessed to have him care for me. Love Avalos!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Not sure who these other patients are or what they could be getting seen for , perhaps breast augmentation that involves lots of money. But for me this doctor was rude, curt and short. I can in with right breast pain and he hadn't even looked at me just said its hormonal and you should ignore the pain and focus on cooking for your kids. After a 1 hour delayed appt he spent 5 minutes with me a second to look at me and told me it was all in my head!! waste of time and horrible bed side manners
in Gilbert, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Hernandez after breast results showed cancer. My first consult with him made me feel like I knew he would be honest, quick and very up front with everything I would be facing. He was absolutely my strength through it all and communicated quickly on all the processes needed. Things moved quickly as I requested and he was open to taking all calls directly on his cell from both my husband and I on any questions we had. His dedication to his profession is absolutely stellar.
in Phoenix, AZ |
A true, caring professional. A very competent surgeon. He takes all the time needed for the patient to comprehend the overall process. He even gives out his personal cell phone to call if you have unanswered questions.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I first saw another doctor and decided to get a 2nd opinion from Dr. Hernandez because I did not feel the confidence needed in the first doctor. Dr. Hernandez is the most caring, responsive doctor I have ever met! He explains everything and took immediate action to make sure I got the care I needed. He works with excellent oncologists and I feel I have a great team taking me through a successful cancer treatment. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Edgar H. Hernandez, MD?
Are you Dr. Hernandez?

Compare Dr. Hernandez

More Oncology Specialists like Dr. Hernandez at Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers

Dr. Hernandez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hernandez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Breast Surgical Oncology
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Hernandez has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hernandez's Board Certifications

Completed in 1983

Completed in 1983

Arizona State University

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Hernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Surgical Oncology