Internal Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Edgardo Hernandez Pons, MD
Dr. Edgardo Hernandez Pons, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Hernandez Pons is affiliated with Palm Bay Hospital and Holmes Regional Medical Center.

7125 Murrell Rd

Melbourne, FL 32940

Learn about Dr. Hernandez Pons

Dr. Hernandez Pons' Experience

Dr. Hernandez Pons' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Hernandez Pons does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Hernandez Pons is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hernandez Pons has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hernandez Pons has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hernandez Pons does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez Pons and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hernandez Pons' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernandez Pons to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hernandez Pons' Performance
Cincinnati, OH |
Pleasant, articulate, thorough... One of the best doctors in the area. Takes time to understand his patients, their lifestyle, and family history. Answers all questions properly in terms his patient can understand. Does not prescribe endless tests and drugs. Very open and honest about treatment options.
Melbourne FL |
Calm demeanor; spends a lot of time listening and is willing to listen to what I have to say about my health/issues and takes those seriously and into consideration.
in Rockledge, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr.Hernandez for about 6 months and my husband has been his patient for a year now. He is not only competent but also has a great bedside manner. I love it that he does not make me feel rushed, he answers all questions and he explains my medical issues so I can understand what is going on. I would also like to add that his staff is awesome, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Hernandez to anyone. I am fortunate to have finally found a good doctor
in Palm Bay, FL |
Today was my first visit with this Dr. He was extremely thorough and caring. Did not feel rushed as I usually do at Dr appointments. Highly recommended!
in Melbourne, FL |
I despise going to Doctors for numerous reasons. I have a hard time feeling like a PCP actually is listening to what I am saying and is truly trying to help me, not just writing a script and getting me out the door. After meeting with Dr. Hernandez Pons I won't be going to any other PCP if I can help it. He sat with me, listened, asked me numerous questions, and most importantly really tried to understand what was wrong and how to go about helping me. I have only fantastic things to say!
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Hernandez is a wonderful doctor. For my initial consultation, he spoke to me for 35 minutes before even doing the exam! He understands what it means to be an athlete and doesn't criticize my training regime. He is my parent's GP, my GP and my husband's GP.
in Rockledge, FL |
He told me 2 months ago, while in for a regular visit that he could order my annual MRI for my brain cancer and send the results to my neuro-oncologist in Colorado if I couldn't make it back there for my annual check-up with my neuro. I called the other day, knowing that I won't be able to make the trip, and and told him that my migraines were getting bad again. He refused to order it and told me that I was a non-compliant patient. I have always followed my doctors orders and gone to my appts
Have you seen Dr. Edgardo Hernandez Pons, MD?
Are you Dr. Hernandez Pons?

Visit Dr. Hernandez Pons