Dr. Edgardo Galante, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Pain Wellness Phys So FL 801 Meadows Rd Ste 110 Boca Raton, FL 33486 Get Directions
Dr. Edgardo Galante, MD

Dr. Edgardo Galante, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Galante is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and West Boca Medical Center.

Dr. Galante's Experience

See how Dr. Galante's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Galante

Dr. Galante accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Galante is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Galante has admitting privileges.

Dr. Galante's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Galante to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Galante's Performance
Boca raton fl |
He lacked communication skills, and experience in solving my back pain issues. Was more interested in making money then relieving my paIn. He also made me feel like a drug addict trying to get meds.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
After about a month of trying to find a new pain doctor and being treated so poorly by the staff of numerous doctors office I called, I finally got a hold of mellissa that works for Dr. Galante. She's so helpful and kind and absolutely very knowledgeable of her work. Dr. Galante couldn't be nicer. Very attentive and knowledgeable, as we expect as patients. He did take his time getting to know my medical history and educating me about my condition. I found a great doctor and this days isn't easy
in Boca Raton, FL |
I've been in pain for long time with my back, some of it from my hypermobility disorder & some from injury. I walked in with my usual Jersey girl moved to FL "don't mess with me" attitude & he still managed to be a great listener & provide a decent exam. We've tried medications, facet block; about to do an RFA, & epidural. I have a myriad of issues but it doesn't seem to throw him for a loop. Left off just one star for lack of understanding my genetic disorder, which definitely adds to pain.
in Rutland, VT |
His staff was wonderful courteous and professional at all times during my visits and procedures. So much so, in fact, that I have recommended several friends and family members to his office. He is very honest and very professional. Start by going to Google, and type in, Dr. Edgardo Galante. On the right under his image click write a review. Leave only 1 review a day per website. Other websites you can leave these reviews include....
in Rutland, VT |
I have only praise for dr. Galante. He is truly a caring doctor and has always made me pain free. He also has a very friendly and efficient staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with back and/or nerve pain.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Galante has been absolutely wonderful. He tells you every little step he's taking in your care and during procedures. I've had nothing but positive experiences with him. He's a very caring person and seems genuinely concerned about the care and comfort of his patients. I would definitely recommend him.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Galante has helped me with my back pain. He listens, explains, and makes you feel at ease and comfortable. His staff is also experts in this field.
in Philippi, WV |
I really like Dr Galante very nice explained everything step by step.Listened to my concerns and put me at ease took time to listen.Good bedside manner.Would definitely recommend him for anybody suffering from pain.
in Rutland, VT |
Dr Galante was wonderful he took his time and explained what was wrong with me and the epidural. I was really impressed with how friendly his staff was, I felt like I was with family. Highly recommended this place.
in Boca Raton, Florida |
I visited Dr. Galante for my back pain. He is the best doctor I have been to, he got rid of my pain quickly and efficiently. He is intelligent, kind, and helpful. Dr. Galante spent time with me and worked hard to understand my situation and help me. I am forever grateful.
Have you seen Dr. Edgardo Galante, MD?
Are you Dr. Galante?

Compare Dr. Galante

Dr. Galante's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Galante has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Galante's Board Certifications

Rush University Medical Center

Completed in 2005

University Of California At Los Angeles

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Galante does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Galante and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology