Dr. Edgar Ramirez, MD

Dr. Edgar Ramirez, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Edgar Ramirez, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

15303 Amberly Dr Ste A

Tampa, FL 33647

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Ramirez

Dr. Ramirez's Experience

Dr. Ramirez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Ramirez does not have any board certifications listed.

• Facet Joint Pain

Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of South Florida

Dr. Ramirez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ramirez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ramirez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramirez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramirez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramirez to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Ramirez's Performance
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
I love this Doctor! He spends so much time with me at every appointment. He is kind, caring, a good listener! He’s got a great sense of humor, too! If not for Dr Ramirez, I’d still be laying on my sofa in pain! Plus, he lead me to the best neurosurgeon there is! I am forever grateful to Dr Ramirez! His staff is excellent as well!
in Tampa, FL |
Front desk Melissa and Nikki are so rude and unprofessional. Office requires all patients to do a drug urine test, must be done before you see doctor, which is ok. What this office FAIL to let patients know that they send this test to another vendor called APEX, (out of network) which CHARGES $3,000 for this urine. Office forget to tell patients where the test go and does not feel they have to tell you. I called office to go over this and Melissa states I have to contact them myself to fix.
in Lutz, FL |
There are a number of pain management clinics. 7 years ago when I was in need of just such a specialist, I did my homework and narrowed to 3 physicians. The chance I took with my now friend and doctor was due to a friend of mine (let's call him "Brad") who used to play NFL football for the Tampa Bay Buccaneer. He swore by him for the treatment of Mecklenburg injuries sustained after many years of pro football. He did advise me to be patient for 6 months to allow the doctor to pinpoint the pain
in Wesley chapel |
If all doctor's cared and gave the attention that Dr Ramirez does the health care system would be better off. I've had multiple procedures done, ilioinguinal nerve damage after botched hernia surgery when 2 nerve blocks didn't work he burnt the nerve. No pain since 2013. Currently working on severe sciatica pain at the moment. I wouldn't trust any other doctor. From the front desk, IV techs, to his anaesthesiologist. I couldn't ask for better care.
Tampa, FL |
Caring, perfect for pain Mgmt . Listens, always on target with proceedures. Puts patients above $$. Not a pill pusher, gives options. Been seeing Dr Ramirez 14 years. Multiple back & neck issues. Cannot imagine going somewhere new!
in Tampa, Florida |
Dr. Ramirez is a kind, compassionate, devoted Doctor. He is passionate & very concerned with every patients illness & their desire to feel human again. He doesn't stop until YOU, the patient, are 100 % PAIN-FREE ! I've been his patient since 2009 & so HAPPY that somene referred me to Dr. Ramirez. Butterfly Hugs, Linda P. Gilliam
in Apollo Beach |
I've been seeing Dr. Ramirez & his staff since 2009 for pain associated with multiple sclerosis & because I have two herniated disks in my lumbar spine. He is the only reason I am still able to walk! If you're looking for a pill pusher,this is NOT the doctor for you. He performs various surgical procedures as a part of your ongoing treatment that lessen a lot of the pain you are experiencing day-to-day,thereby reducing the strength of the pain medications you take or the need for them altogether
in Wesley chapel |
He's the so knowledgeable and current on the latest treatments. He's honest, sometimes to a fault, but I can appreciate this. I appreciate straight to the point doctors. He is very thorough with his patients history, his attention to detail is truly a gift. He's also funny. I've been following him and his loyal team around since 2011. He helped me with my back injury them and I fully recovered. Now I injured my self last year again and I tracked him down. I recommend him and his team.
Have you seen Dr. Edgar Ramirez, MD?
Are you Dr. Ramirez?