Dr. Edgar Gracia, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Edgar Gracia, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Dr. Edgar Gracia, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 53 years old.

Dr. Gracia's Experience

See how Dr. Gracia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gracia

Dr. Gracia accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Gracia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gracia to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Gracia's Performance
El Paso, TX |
Dr. GRacia listened attentively to me on my first visit. He is honest, and my impression is that he genuinely cares about patients. However, he will not tolerate patients who do not possess the drive to change or the desire to do whatever it takes to get better. I respect that. I appreciate that he is tough, has no- nonsense expectations, and will only treat me if I concurrently see a therapist. I have the drive to follow through, so I anticipate a positive experience. Gracias la oportunidad, Dr
in El Paso, TX |
I am a military spouse and struggled so much until I met Dr. Gracia. At first I was scared to go in because often doctors do not listen to the needs of the patient. I am a mother of 4 and my meds not only needed to fit me but also not leave me in a state where I couldn't care for their needs with my husband gone again. I'm proud to say I'm doing so much better. He is so warm and kind and listens to the patients needs and adding only what is needed. I definitely recommend doctor Gracia to anyone?
in El Paso, TX |
He is treating my son, diagnose with chronic schizophrenia , he has change my son's life for good ,Dr Gracia has great knowledge,up to day how medications work, problem solver , thank you Dr Gracia
in El Paso, TX |
Scheduling was quick & easy. Staff was polite. Dr listened to my issue completely, then clearly explained the diagnosis and potential treatments. Double checked to verify I understood everything discussed. Answered any lingering questions. Was very polite, very thorough, & comforting. I would recommend this doctor. Only complaint is they do not accept credit cards, only cash, and I wasn't informed of this before the visit.
El Paso, TX |
Was great on first visit. On my third and final visit I asked simple questions and he yelled at me, tossed his glasses on the desk and was talking at me loud with his hands in the air. Sorry but I am a pharmacy technician and the questions I asked were legit. He acted very childish and very unprofessional.
El Paso, TX |
HORRIBLE!! I'm not sure how this individual is allowed to practice medicine. Extremely poor bedside manner. Does not know how to listen to patients, and was disinterested in patient's wellbeing and concerns. Very unprofessional attitude and demeanor, was condescending, disrespectful, and exhibited zero empathy. Unprofessional attire, showed up in worn-out jeans and a t-shirt. This quack will do you more harm than good. This bum should not have the privilege of seeing patients.
Cuts me off mid sentence and seems to just do the bare minimum to get me out of his office.
Very unprofessional and rude. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.
in El Paso, TX |
He is up to date on the recent research and very personable
Have you seen Dr. Edgar Gracia, MD?
Are you Dr. Gracia?

Compare Dr. Gracia

Dr. Gracia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico, Facultad De Medicina De Tampico

Dr. Gracia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gracia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry