Dr. Edgar Emeric, MD

Dr. Edgar Emeric, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 51 years old

Dr. Emeric specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Lexington, KY. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Emeric? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Emeric's Experience

See how Dr. Emeric's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Emeric

Dr. Emeric accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Emeric has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Emeric
Dr. Emeric's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in Lexington, KY |
Worst doctor experience to date. Not only did Dr. Emeric imply my disability was a mark of intelligence and ask my IQ when I was first entered into his care, he performed several unsupervised pectoral exams yet would not advise me on birth control or other woman's health matters--once he had the door half opened before I managed to even fasten my bra!He also missed diagnosing my strep, though I was in his office, until it developed into scarlet fever and strep,then got mad when I went to the ER!
Lexington, KY |
Worst doctor I have ever encountered. Have excruciating pain due to foot and knee arthritis. Also have severe degenerative disk disease , Lumbar stenosis, narrowing hip space , Disk problems . I Was at age of 63 made to feel as though I was a drug addict. Would not even write a perscription for 800 ibpuprofin for imflamation. refused to give a referral to a pain doctor. Didnt care If I was in pain at all.
in Lexington, KY |
this is the worst doctor I have seen in all my life, He does not respect his patient, one time I visited him in the clinic when he works there for a symptoms of hernia, he asked me to take off my underwear while there was a woman doctor with him, I asked him to let the woman stay back of him because I feel shy when a woman see my private organ, immediately he refused to examine me and he took off his gloves and said I will not treat you. I will not recommend anyone to go to this doctor.
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Emeric refused to sign two forms I needed. Neither of the reasons he gave for this were true. I obtained written reports from doctors which showed he was incorrect in his statements. After sending a message to one doctor I received a call back saying he never stated what Dr. Emeric said he did. What Dr. Emeric said was not true and even after I provide the Office Manager with the documents nothing was signed. Dr.Emerice was rude, arrogant, and incorrect. Strongly do not recommend!
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Emeric really took time with me and was very compassionate and understanding of my needs. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Edgar Emeric, MD?
Are you Dr. Emeric?

Compare Dr. Emeric

Dr. Emeric's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Emeric has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Emeric's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Emeric does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Emeric and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci

Graduated in 1994

University Of Al School Of Med

Dr. Emeric does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Emeric and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Emeric does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Emeric and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.