Family Medicine  |
Dr. Edgar Emeric, MD
Dr. Edgar Emeric, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lexington, KY. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Emeric is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington.

Tates Creek

4071 Tates Creek Centre Dr Ste 100

Lexington, KY 40517

Learn about Dr. Emeric

Dr. Emeric's Experience

Dr. Emeric's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Al School Of Med

Dr. Emeric has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Emeric does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Emeric and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Emeric's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Emeric to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Emeric's Performance
Lexington, KY |
Visited to establish as new PCP after move to area, renew script for prior diagnosis of folliculitis, & continue investigation into muscle problems & chest pains presenting 5-yrs prior w/o diagnosis. Brought med. file including diagnosed ulnar nerve prob. & log of muscular sympts. including loss/shrinkage (same arm w/ulnar issue), fasciculations, cramping, weakness, not relaxing, etc. Referred to dermatologist & ophthalmologist. Lab results not indicative. No follow up on muscle or chest pains
in Lexington, KY |
Worst doctor experience to date. Not only did Dr. Emeric imply my disability was a mark of intelligence and ask my IQ when I was first entered into his care, he performed several unsupervised pectoral exams yet would not advise me on birth control or other woman's health matters--once he had the door half opened before I managed to even fasten my bra!He also missed diagnosing my strep, though I was in his office, until it developed into scarlet fever and strep,then got mad when I went to the ER!
Lexington, KY |
Worst doctor I have ever encountered. Have excruciating pain due to foot and knee arthritis. Also have severe degenerative disk disease , Lumbar stenosis, narrowing hip space , Disk problems . I Was at age of 63 made to feel as though I was a drug addict. Would not even write a perscription for 800 ibpuprofin for imflamation. refused to give a referral to a pain doctor. Didnt care If I was in pain at all.
in Lexington, KY |
this is the worst doctor I have seen in all my life, He does not respect his patient, one time I visited him in the clinic when he works there for a symptoms of hernia, he asked me to take off my underwear while there was a woman doctor with him, I asked him to let the woman stay back of him because I feel shy when a woman see my private organ, immediately he refused to examine me and he took off his gloves and said I will not treat you. I will not recommend anyone to go to this doctor.
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Emeric refused to sign two forms I needed. Neither of the reasons he gave for this were true. I obtained written reports from doctors which showed he was incorrect in his statements. After sending a message to one doctor I received a call back saying he never stated what Dr. Emeric said he did. What Dr. Emeric said was not true and even after I provide the Office Manager with the documents nothing was signed. Dr.Emerice was rude, arrogant, and incorrect. Strongly do not recommend!
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Emeric really took time with me and was very compassionate and understanding of my needs. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Edgar Emeric, MD?
Are you Dr. Emeric?