Dr. Edgar Cruz, MD

Dr. Edgar Cruz, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 50 years old

12 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Always personalized care integrating care for body, mind and spirit. I thank to God for the blessing of practicing family medicine. If you allow me and you want , I will pray with you and your family for complete healing when you come to see me. I will give you the time that is pertinent to be able to evaluate , diagnose and give you the best evidence based treatment that you require. I want to build strong relationships to earn your trust and confidence. You will have access to me 24/7 because you can call me directly and not just talk to an answering system.Read more

Dr. Cruz's Experience

See how Dr. Cruz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cruz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cruz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cruz to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Cruz Says:

Satisfaction is extremely important. Please allow me to remediate any situation that might affect our patient -physician relationship. Our office is a small family Business and we pride ourselves of providing excellent service 100% of the time.

Dr. Cruz's Performance
in Clermont, Fl |
Dr. Cruz has been our family's physician since 2015. We are thankful to have such a loving, caring, and genuinely honest Doctor who has the goal of GETTING WELL, not just masking and GETTING BY. ?
in Clermont Florida |
Dr. Cruz is a wonderful man. A godly man A man who's compassion and caring for each of his patients goes far beyond what is expected. I would certainly give his whole pratice a big thumbs up.
in Clermont, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Cruz to anyone. He is caring and very thorough. His diagnostic reasoning is very well thought out and he really goes the extra mile. His staff is excellent as well.
in Clermont |
Very caring and knowledgeable and cares about his patients. Takes time to talk and explain.
Have you seen Dr. Edgar Cruz, MD?
Are you Dr. Cruz?

Compare Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz's Care Philosophy

Always personalized care integrating care for body, mind and spirit.  I  thank to God for the blessing of practicing family medicine. If you allow me and you want ,  I will pray with you and your family for complete healing when you come to see me.   I will give you the time that is pertinent to be able to evaluate , diagnose and give you the best evidence based treatment that you require. I want to build strong relationships to earn your trust and confidence. You will have access to me 24/7 because you can call me directly and not just talk to an answering system.

Dr. Cruz says...

I have a lot of experience in treating Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension and hyperlipidemia. I will always provide preventive strategies to try to avoid negative outcomes.

Dr. Cruz says...

Dr. Cruz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cruz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cruz's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depression
  • High Cholesterol
  • Mood Disorder Due to a General Medical Condition
  • Pneumonia
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Univ Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
    Henry Ford Hlth Sys

Dr. Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage