Dr. Eddie Ramirez, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 71
Ft. Jesse Imaging Center LLC2200 Fort Jesse Rd Normal, IL 61761
Dr. Eddie Ramirez, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Normal, IL. Dr. Ramirez has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in his area. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ramirez to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Ramirez
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Ramirez treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Ramirez treats other conditions, please contact the office at (309) 664-3130.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Ramirez is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Ramirez's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Ramirez's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Depersonalization Disorder
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Somatoform Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Ramirez accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Ramirez accepts the following insurance:
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Choice Care PPO