Dr. Eddie Patton Jr, MD

Dr. Eddie Patton Jr, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Eddie Patton Jr, MD is a neurology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Wayne State University in 2005 and specializes in neurology, adult neurology, and more.

915 Gessner Rd Ste 750

Houston, TX 77024

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • HAP Insurance
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Patton Jr

See how frequently Dr. Patton Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Gait Abnormality
Brain Disorders

Dr. Patton Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Patton Jr "My approach to caring for patients is simple. I listen and put my patients first. Medicine is an art and it all begins with listening to your patient and coming up with a comprehensive and practical work-up and treatment plan."

• Neurology

• St John Hospital Wayne State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Baylor University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Patton Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patton Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patton Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patton Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patton Jr to family and friends

Dr. Patton Jr's Performance

I was referred to Dr. Patton by a friend. My GP said I had cervical stenosis, from my MRI results. I was experiencing tingling of my left hand and migraines. Dr. Patton bushed it off as carpel tunnel. FFWD to 2016, my left side goes completely numb and I could not lift my arm. I thought it was a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Don't go see Dr. Patton. He is too busy for his patience. He has left me with no medicine and refuses to respond to any communication from me. DON'T GO! Find another doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I appreciate the comments, My goal is to treat patients with dignity and respect and to prescribe medications when medically necessary. I will continue to provide great neurological care and strive or complete patient satisfaction.

Dr. Patton is the most respectable, caring doctor I've had in my life. After 7 years of constant pain, I was referred to him. I had seen 6 other Neurologists! Dr. Patton did 3 simple things and diagnosed me right away. He started me on meds and the issue hasn't been a problem for the last 7 years!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Eddie Patton is a very personable Doctor. He takes time to understand your symptoms and develops a detailed treatment plan.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am a new patient. Dr. Patton was very friendly and took time to listen and ask questions. He obtained my old records from previous Dr.. then ordered tests. I am now awaiting results. So far have been very pleased. It seems like exactly the right approach.