Dr. Eddie Patton Jr, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Eddie Patton Jr, MD
Dr. Eddie Patton Jr, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Patton Jr is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.

Dr. Patton Jr's Care Philosophy

My approach to caring for patients is simple. I listen and put my patients first. Medicine is an art and it all begins with listening to your patient and coming up with a comprehensive and practical work-up and treatment plan.

Dr. Patton Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Patton Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patton Jr

Dr. Patton Jr accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Patton Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patton Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patton Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patton Jr to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Patton Jr's Performance
in Sugar Land, Texas |
Don't go see Dr. Patton. He is too busy for his patience. He has left me with no medicine and refuses to respond to any communication from me. DON'T GO! Find another doctor.
I appreciate the comments, My goal is to treat patients with dignity and respect and to prescribe medications when medically necessary. I will continue to provide great neurological care and strive or complete patient satisfaction.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patton is the most respectable, caring doctor I've had in my life. After 7 years of constant pain, I was referred to him. I had seen 6 other Neurologists! Dr. Patton did 3 simple things and diagnosed me right away. He started me on meds and the issue hasn't been a problem for the last 7 years! He is the best. If anyone ask me for a good Neurologist, I don't even think of recommending anyone else but him!
Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Eddie Patton is a very personable Doctor. He takes time to understand your symptoms and develops a detailed treatment plan.
in Missouri City, TX |
I am a new patient. Dr. Patton was very friendly and took time to listen and ask questions. He obtained my old records from previous Dr.. then ordered tests. I am now awaiting results. So far have been very pleased. It seems like exactly the right approach.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patton is an exceptional physician who treats his patients like family. He takes time to truly listen to you and work as a team towards your health goals. His office staff is excellent and his network of colleagues for collaborative referrals is vast. I give him my highest recommendation!
Thank you Miriam for your kind words.
in Victoria, TX |
Dr. Patton took his time with me. I felt like he understood my concerns and was willing to work with me. I am looking forward to a long relationship with him as my doctor.
Sally, I appreciate you as a patient and thank you for your kind words.
in Richmond, TX |
My husband both love Dr. Patton. He takes his time with you and explains what is going on with your nervous system. We would definitely refer our friends to him.
Marilyn, Thank you for trusting me to help with your neurological care.
in Missouri City, TX |
Don't know if survey went through. My husband was very impressed with Dr. Patton; he took the time to listen and did not do any repetitive tests that had been done in the past with a previous doctor. Very knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. Super nice doctor.
SUGAR LAND |
Dr. Patton takes his time with me at each appointment and really listens to what I have to say. He is very kind and respectful. He has done a wonderful job of managing my migraine. He is very good at what he does.
in Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Patton is one of the few doctors experinced in my mother's disease-Inclusion Body Myositis. He is extremely knowledgable and keeps current on all new medications for his patients. He is very patient and very pleasant. Since I have been taking my mother to see him, he kept changing medications until my mother's neurological disorder was managable and tolerable. A very caring compassionate doctor indeed. I would defintely recommend him . Thank you Dr. Patton !
Have you seen Dr. Eddie Patton Jr, MD?

Compare Dr. Patton Jr

Dr. Patton Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Patton Jr says...

I have completed both a general neurology residency as well as a two year fellowship in neuromuscular diseases. During fellowship I received training on performing and interpreting muscle and nerve biopsies. I am very active with the state and local neurological societies, through which I get ongoing additional training and continuing medical education courses.

Dr. Patton Jr says...

I am fellowship trained and certified in procedures which I perform.

Dr. Patton Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Patton Jr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patton Jr's Board Certifications

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Polymyositis
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep-Walking
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Baylor University

Completed in 2010

Xavier University of Louisiana

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Patton Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patton Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

• Botox® for Chronic Migraine
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Lumbar Puncture
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Muscle Biopsy