Dr. Eddie Jones Jr, MD

Dr. Eddie Jones Jr, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Eddie Jones Jr, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bradley, IL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

400 S Kennedy Dr Ste 100

Bradley, IL 60915

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Jones Jr

See how frequently Dr. Jones Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Knee Disorders

Dr. Jones Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Medical School | Graduated 1989
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Wayne State University School Of Medicine

Dr. Jones Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jones Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones Jr to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Jones Jr' Performance
in Kankakee, IL |
Very positive experience with Dr. Eddie Jones. First, The information about my surgery was understandable in language that I could relate to. The process was clear and the surgery went like he said it would. His recommendation for therapy was direct and the goals for my recovery met those goals. I would highly recommend Dr. Jones to all of my friends. They really care about theirs patients.
in Peotone, IL |
Want an orthopedic surgeon who is kind, caring, polite, joyful & gifted? Dr. Jones is the one to call. I have had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Jones on two separate issues, hip replacement being the most recent. Both experiences were excellent and I consider myself lucky that when I needed an orthopedic dr. for my broken shoulder, that I was referred to Dr. Jones. Not one regret! Oh, and by the way, his staff is wonderful - no surprise! Thank you for all that you have done for me!
Bourbonnais, IL |
Dr. Jones takes the time to listen to the patient. He clearly explains the course of treatment and gives the patient the opportunity to weigh in on any decisions. In my case we chose the conservative treatment option and results have been good.
in GILMAN |
I fell at home and broke my wrist - first broken bone, first cast at the age of 61. I had no clue what to expect and Dr. Jones, his nurses and Oak helped and continue to help me through the entire process. I would highly recommend Oak and especially Dr. Jones as he is a very thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.
in Watseka, IL |
I have had the privilege of Dr. Jones services since December of 2007, when he first examined my left knee for a minor meniscus tear. He has performed rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder in 09/18/2008. He performed rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder in 07/27/2011. He also did arthroscopic surgery for a torn medial meniscus on the right knee in 12/12/2014. Most recently, he performed a total knee replacement on my right knee 12/14/2016. I have complete confidence in his profession.
in Kankakee, IL |
Very personable and friendly. Seems competent and helpful.
in Bourbonnais, IL |
I felt very confident in the care and treatment provided by Dr. Jones and appreciated the friendly and comfortable skills he provides.
in Kankakee, IL. |
Thanks to Dr. Jones my knee has come a long way.It was a complete surprise to see a Dr., before surgery assuring me the surgery would be alright. After surgery he goes into let Babe know, it went well. After 5 surgeries, now it's been 6, this meant a lot to my family! Need I say more.
in Wilmington , IL |
He never set my broken leg and destroyed my ankle to the point of having to go to Loyola where they did an ankle replacement. Irreversible damage to nerves (CRPS) Had to have fibula fused. He should have his Privledge to practice medicine revoked. Do yourself a big favor and try Loyola first. He ruined my life.
in Kankakee, IL |
Doctor Jones is straight forward and forthright with his diagnosis. He explains the procedure very well and is always available for questions. I had an achilles tendon rupture. Dr. Jones was caring understood my situation. I am back up and running almost as if it never happened. He is relatable and actually a very funny guy. I would recommend him to anyone with my type of injury.
Chicago, IL |
Horrible bedside manner, my husband almost lost his leg due to Dr. Jones not caring about his condition
in Pembroke Township Il. |
I recently had a problem with my hand and made an appointment with Dr. Jones. I found Dr. Jones to be a most able and compassionate Dr. who immediately after ordering X-rays determined what the problem was with my hand ,after treatment I had improved healing benefits after two days. I would recommend this Dr. Jones if you have any orthopedic problem . Roosevelt Smyly Jr. 8-8-2016
in Danforth, IL |
He was ready to help me when I felt something should of been done sooner with my fractured tibia that would not heal. Right after I seen him I had surgery within 2 weeks. He is very upfront with you and tells you what has to be done and what he expects out of you also to get better. I like that. Very pleasant to talk to also and I feel very comfortable relaying any concerns I have and he answers any questions you may have.
in Wilmington, IL |
He is kind, caring, competent, compassionate, professional, gifted, and encouraging, just to name a few of his attributes. He put my ankle back together, and my surgical scar is barely noticeable. (I wish he did face-lifts) His staff is a reflection of him. They are wonderful and so patient.
in Watseka, IL |
Dr. Jones is professional and a very caring person. His patients are his first concern but he also shows appreciation to his staff. He is thorough with his instructions and makes sure I understand exactly about my injury and his care and follow-up. I feel I am in good hands always. My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Jones for several years now and can't say enough good complements regarding our care.
The worst visit I've ever had. Seemed to be lacking in knowledge. I felt his attitude was horrible. Especially when he gave the impression I wasn't hurt until after the MRI and X-rays were completed. Treated me like a child. Couldn't explain in detail what was wrong. Told me to talk to my MD for pain management even though it was evident I was in excruciating pain. In the waiting area I was told by 2 older folks to run and find another Dr. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, id rather die!
Have you seen Dr. Eddie Jones Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones Jr?