Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM

Dr. Dunn
Telehealth services available

PGA Foot & Ankle

5610 Pga Blvd Ste 212 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dunn to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Podiatrists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Dunn accepts

Dr. Dunn accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Dunn's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Dunn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dunn

4.4

Dr. Dunn?
What People Say About Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM
FIRST VISIT....GREAT DOCTOR...WILL RETURN....
NATALIE – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Dr Dunn is a real find! She is knowledgable with a great bedside manner. My feet no longer bother me. She prescribed a great pair of orthopedics and resolved a toe nail fungal infection. What more could you ask for?
Bob Venezia – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Dr. Dunn is an excellent doctor. Super upbeat and very knowledgeable. Her staff are very nice as well. Every office visit is great, very efficient. Thank you Dr. Dunn for the excellent care. I’m so glad I healed so quickly and am out of the boot!
Christine Parker – Aug 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
I thank the entire team at Dr. Dunn's office for understanding, and working me through my "foot fear." Not only is Dr. Dunn a no nonsense, knowledgeable professional - she was also compassionate, empathetic and patient with me. I thank them all for giving me an experience totally opposite from what I thought it would be.??
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Dr. Dunn is extremely professional and always on time!! She is absolutely pleasant to work with as well. I would highly recommend her!!!
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
I was recommended to Dr. Dunn by my dermatologist. Each and every visit was pleasant. Dr. Dunn is very complimentary and she did her best to ease my nerves during the small procedure I had. I would definitely recommend her for all your foot ailments.
Jennifer in North Palm Beach – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Horrific. Rushed explanation.The doctor left in the middle of the procedure to get her child.My foot had been numbed.After 2 nights my throbbing foot was diagnosed with a staph infection though it had remained wrapped by the doctor.The procedure was worse than a failure as proud flesh is exposed. She is not available. I wouldnt go back to her anyway. My regular doctor was appalled.Said her instruments must not have been sterile. 2 staff ladies very nice.
FL – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
I was recommended to Dr. Dunn from a friend of the family, Susan Lyster. From my first visit to my most recent visit, this past Friday, I was treated very professionally by Dr. Dunn. I am very confident in her abilities to heal my foot issues. In just the past two treatments, I'm able to walk without pain and hope to be back on the tennis court, soon. Dr. Dunn's staff is well trained and eager to make my visits as stress free as possible.
Michael Clifton in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Dec 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Had pain in my foot. Tried to get an appointment at another office. They could give me an appointment in 4 days! Dr. Dunn’s office staff was able to get me in that same day. Her office is are very pleasant and helpful. They are a positive first impression of the practice. Dr. Dunn is everything you want in a doctor- knowledgeable, patient, informative.
Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Awful.. misdiagnosed my ankle cost me at least 6 weeks .. not a real doctor.. didnt even think to order mri .. instead just took a guess..go to a real ortho dont waste your time ..rude and not helpful even after she realized she screwed up..
Palm beach gardens – Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
A few friends had recommended Dr. Dunn. I have been to her office 2 times. Her staff is friendly and efficient. The office is warm and welcoming. Dr. Dunn is thorough and willing to answer any questions. She is knowledgeable and does not jump into aggressive treatment.
Lesley in West Palm Beach, FL – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Had a painful ingrown toenail and Dr. Dunn took care of it. She took the time to explain the procedure for removal and what the follow up care should be. The office staff was also very accommodating and pleasant to deal with.
Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Dr. Dunn is a very charismatic knowledgeable professional. Her diagnosis of a foot problem was spot on. Can recommend Dr. Dunn highly
Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
I have seen Dr. Dunn for a few issues (same foot) and when you first walk in their office you are greeted from the front desk. Dr. Dunn is amazing. She is not only a great doctor but she is very knowledgeable, kind and caring. Her treatment and recommendations really helped during my recovery. My foot actually started feeling better shortly after I left her office. I recommend Dr. Dunn if you are seeking a trustworthy and experience foot and ankle doctor.
Cindy in FL – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
I dropped a table on my foot and it ripped my big toenail partially off. I was in a ton of pain but also in a panic because I am currently in chemotherapy. Dr. Dunn's office got me into the office right away. They were extremely professional, empathetic, and took excellent care of my toe.. and my nerves! Love this Team!
Andrea in West Palm Bch, FL – Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Dr. Dunn is the best. She is extremely kind and knowledgeable, and so are her staff! They really care and do their best to help you with your problems. I would highly recommend this office to anyone!
Samantha in Jupiter, FL – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
Years ago several friends recommended Dr. Dunn. At my first visit I knew this was the doctor for me. And, an additional plus is her excellent staff. Dr. Dunn and her staff make every effort to be sure you are comfortable and informed.
Carolyn in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
I called on a Monday morning hoping to get an appointment that day, I was told the doctor was very busy. They checked their schedule and fit me in that day. The staff were so friendly on the phone. The doctor couldn't be nicer. A true professional.
kevin mcnamara in palm beach gardens – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
I'm grateful for Dr. Dunn's expertise, professionalism and availability. No one likes to break a bone or have foot issues, but she makes it "doable". I highly recommend her and her staff.
Nancy Smith in Palm Beach Gardens – Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?
I was in town for a short visit. I needed relief from severe foot pain. Dr. Dunn's staff got me in the next day. I found Dr. Dunn very caring and she listened to my needs. I was very lucky and happy to have found Dr. Dunn's office. I highly recommend Dr. Dunn.
Bernadette in West Newbury, MA – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E.charisse Dunn, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Dunn?

Podiatrist and foot and ankle surgeon, Dr. E. Charisse Dunn began her medical practice in Florida in 1992, working in West Palm Beach before opening her private practice, PGA Foot & Ankle P.A., in Palm Beach Gardens in 1997.

The goal ...