Dermatology  |
Dr. Earl Walker, MD
Dr. Earl Walker, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Columbus, OH. He is 75 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

85 McNaughten Rd Ste 120

Columbus, OH 43213

Learn about Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker's Experience

Dr. Walker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Walker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Boston University Med Ctr/Univ Hp
  • Mt Sinai Med Center

Dr. Walker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Walker's Performance
in Reynoldsburg, OH |
I would not recommend my dog to go to this doctor!! very unprofessional told me I probably had herpes on my nose without even testing me? what the? Glad hes finally retiring!He didn't even look me in the face or Shake my Hand,he barely introduced himself! I walked out of there insulted! I've NEVER had an STD!! I immediately called my regular physician who referred me there and reported him to my insurance company & the Drs Association!
in Newark, OH |
Although Dr. Walker seemed to care about my facial acne problems, he prescribed me Accutane but the highest dosage possible. It caused me severe drying problems, as well as internal issues, and when I asked to go on a lower dosage he completely ignored my request. Every time I go to him, he treats me for a completely different reason than the one I walked in with.
in Columbus, OH |
His office clean and fast to get to you. I think Doctor Walker has a great humorous side so the whole time with him we're always either laughing or he's informing me. It's just an overall warm place in there, nurses and medical assistants are great also, from my experience. Sorry for those who've not had similar fun there. Just lighten up a little, enjoy humor you'll have a great time.
Cleveland, OH |
Very unprofessional, actually if you have a health issue, he scolds you. This is truly sad, on one occasion he walked in room and said "your back here again". I really give people the benefit of the doubt, and maybe that's his humorous side, I just dont find it to be funny. There are many a good doctor's out there, he's just not one of them.
Columbus, OH |
Long wait time. Dr. Walker was very rude to my elderly mother both times we saw him. First visit: didn't do the whole body exam he charged her for. Said "she's probably fine" despite family history of skin cancer. Second visit: wrote 3 prescriptions and said the cause of rash was just from her "scratching habit" before he even examined her, had to ask twice for examination. Second opinion with another doctor got a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. I feel bad for patients without an advocate.
Brecksville, OH |
This office has horrible communication. Scheduled me for a procedure 8 weeks in advance to insure that I was further into my pregnancy (for safety reasons). Called the day before to be told that they misscheduled my appointment, and basically told that it is my fault. Office manager was incredibly rude.
in Columbus, OH |
Came in to have him do a complete body check for pre-cancerous skin anomalies. He only did a cursory check of the head, neck, arms, and hands. Had to ask him to examine the torso. He did not check below the navel or legs and feet, which I expected. Dr. Walker bragged that he didn't believe in using anything but water to shower or bathe his body. This seems very unsanitary to me. Came off as a flake. Would never recommend him. His service is lazy at best and a waste of money.
in Columbus, Ohio |
Put me on medication for my skin. The initial dose was much to high and doctors failed to realize my body was reacting poorly to the medication. I now have scars all over my back, chest and neck due to this ddoctors irresponsibility and negligence.
Have you seen Dr. Earl Walker, MD?
Are you Dr. Walker?