Dr. Earl Stephenson Jr, MD

Dr. Earl Stephenson Jr, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 53 years old

26 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Signature Plastic Surgery provides expertise in aesthetic surgery of the body, breasts and face utilizing effective strategies in a relaxed atmosphere.Read more

Dr. Stephenson Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Stephenson Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stephenson Jr

Dr. Stephenson Jr accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stephenson Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stephenson Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stephenson Jr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stephenson Jr's Performance
Marietta, GA |
Was very pleased with Dr. Stephenson and his staff, in the way they provided personalized treatment for my procedure. Everyone is extremely patient and knowledgeable, and I highly recommend them for your personalized procedure!
Loganville, GA |
The organization had a debt collector who took over $2500 out of my account without my permission. I was on an arrangement to pay $150 a month for a breast procedure for cancer. I lost my sister to breast cancer. This office has no sympathy for those who have financial arrangements. Go elsewhere!
in Snellville, GA |
I am beyond satisfied with my results. I had to have my third hernia repair along with getting a tummy tuck. Dr. Stephenson made the coordination with the general surgery so easy. I am no longer experiencing pain, discomfort and bloating since surgery plus I have abs now!!! I had a very good recovery without any complications. Post-op visits were a great experience as well (in and out). This physician is easy to get in contact with and responds back quickly. Money well spent! I'd do it all over.
in Loganville, GA |
Dr. Stephenson and his staff are EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never felt more relaxed and at ease with a surgical procedure. The end result was amazing and beautiful. I have sent and will continue to send patients to this practice. To me this is the ONLY physician you should consider when planning your plastic surgery.
in Snellville, GA |
I am very satisfied with my breast reduction and tummy tuck done by Dr. Stephenson. He truly has a blessing and it shows in his work. He has helped my reach my 40 year goals, boosted my confidence and has inspired me to take better care of myself. (Protecting my investment) My husband and I are loving my new body. The changes in me are more than physical and have been noticed by family and friends. I am constantly giving thanks and recommending Dr. Stephenson for his great work.
in Monroe, GA |
Dr. Stephenson was kind, professional, and very thorough in his explanation of the procedure. His work is supurb. Its been a year and a half since my breast reduction and lift and I am still in awe of the amazing job he did. He certainly has a blessing in his hands. The staff was also very friendly and knowledgeable as well. I most certainly will always seek Signature Plastic Surgery for all of my cosmetic surgery needs.
in Conyers, Georgia |
Hello, I visit Dr. Earl Stephenson office in August and had my surgery in December 2015. The staff was very professional and concern about my situation. My insurance didn't want to approve my breast surgery due to my back problems. Dr.Stephenson explain to my insurance company the problems I was having and they approve my surgery. I was very pleased with the outcome of the surgery. I got relief from my back pain and my breast looks amazing. Wonderful Dr. and great staff will highly recommend
in Stockbridge, GA |
Dr. Stephenson is an excellent plastic surgeon. On December 17th I had a TT and a BR. Dr. Stephenson did a great job and I absolutely love my body. I am a 36 year old wife and mother of 2 and I really wanted my body back after my kids. Dr. Stephenson gave me my dream breasts and ultimately my dream body. I have never had normal breast, even before my kids and now I feel normal and can wear normal bra's and wear any shirt I want. I love the new life and body Dr. Stephenson has given me.
Have you seen Dr. Earl Stephenson Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Stephenson Jr?

Compare Dr. Stephenson Jr

Dr. Stephenson Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Stephenson Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Clinical Faculty, Department of Surgery. Atlanta Medical Center, 2007
    • AO Faculty, Craniomaxillofacial Section, 2010

Dr. Stephenson Jr has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stephenson Jr's Board Certifications

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

University Okla College Med

Completed in 1994

Erlanger Med Center

Completed in 2006

Dr. Stephenson Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stephenson Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery