Dr. Earl Kilbride Jr, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 54 reviews.
Author:
I fell and injured my foot/ ankle 4months ago today. Because I don’t have health insurance, I was hesitant to go to the doctor and tried to home-remedy it for a few weeks post injury. After 7wks and it not getting better, I asked for recommendations on Orthopedic Surgeons in Austin, TX. I made an appt. with Dr. Earl Kilbride Jr. He walks in, points to my boot/ crunches and says "Well, that boots' not gonna work for you", asks me what happened and says he is going to go look at the x-rays and leaves the room. My dad demanded we see the doctor again. Dr. Earl Kilbride Jr came back and said "I assumed she was fine because she wasn't wearing her boot. That word ASSUME is one of the most unprofessional words that a medical professional should use. If it weren't for my dad, Dr. Earl J. Kilbride would have allowed me to leave his facility without a proper boot and proper expectation of a plan of action. Who pays a ridiculous medical bill/ uses their insurance funds on doctors who assume???
Author:
Dr. Kilbride is very intelligent, knowledgeable, kind and what’s the best he treats you as a human being should be. You never leave us doubting anything. I have learned from you on how my double knee surgery would be and my future with my knees would be. My whole family have had your services and all are pleased. Thank you sir. I am so blessed that we all have you such a GREAT DOCTOR. Thank you, Mary Alice Arizmendez
Author:
Prompt answered questions did not waste our time. Discussed options and chose what would work best for our situation.
Author:
Dr. Kilbride is no-nonsense. Doesn't mince words or waste time. I had repeat procedures with him and he was great both times. Highly recommend to anyone with knee problems!
Author:
Dr. Kilbride takes the time to listen to my concerns and provides thoughtful responses to any questions.
Author:
Dr. Kilbride is one of the best doctors I have seen in years. He is friendly and knowledgeable about his specialty. He provides an explanation regarding care and treatment in an easy to understand way. I feel I am in great hands. I now know who to see when I need to see an orthopedic doctor. Thank you Dr. Kilbride!!! You are amazing!!!
Author:
Dr Kilbride is a thorough and caring physician who listens to you and works with you to find the best path to get you back to being healthy and active again.
Author:
I find him to be succinct and straight to the point. And I like that very much.
Author:
Dr. Kilbride Jr is very quick doesn't waste your time in the waiting room, gets to the point tells you where you're at and that's it he's just good very friendly.
Author:
Dr. Kilbride provided me with top notch medical service to allow me to have a full recovery from my serious ankle injury. Thanks to Dr. Kilbride and all of his staff for a job well done!!
Author:
The best joint man in Austin!
Author:
Couldn’t have found a better orthopedic that specialized in Spirts Medicine to treat my daughter.
Author:
Dr. Kilbride is my hero. It's that simple I have a bone disease and have both shoulders rebuilt, both hips replaced, one knee replaced and the other knee is preop for replacement. Dr Kilbride has done every surgery except the 1st hip replacement. I trust him completely and so does my family. He is skilled and kind and smart as a whip and knows his stuff. You need a bone fixed? He is your man!!
Author:
This was my first visit.
Author:
I’ve been knowing Dr Kilbride for a number of years and he is a brilliant surgeon. His attention to detail during pre and post op are second to none. I highly recommend Dr Kilbride and his team of professionals.
Author:
Dr. Kilbride is the best! He's a great doctor, super friendly and knows his stuff. He takes the time to explain your situation and the best options to treat it. I would highly recommend him!
Author:
Such care and concern couldn’t be matched any place. I will praise all involved with my procedure and care for my life.
Author:
Dr kilbride was wonderful , caring very good at what he does . Thank you Dr Kilbride
Author:
Dr. Earl J. Kilbride Jr. is the Best Orthopedics Surgeon in Austin, no I will go one step further. The best Orthopedics Surgeon in Texas. I had a complete rotator cuff tear, to my left shoulder, that had separated from the bone. I was in so much pain since August 2016. I knew surgery was the only answer, but I tried to avoid it long as I could. But couldn't deal with the pain any longer. I had surgery at the end of May. It has only been about 16 days, and my shoulder feels GREAT, NO PAIN.
Author:
Love Dr. Kilbride and staff is friendly and office runs smooth. Only complaint is I’ve never been able to get anyone to answer the phone no matter which option I choose so the ease of scheduling appointments or in my case needing to talk to the disability forms person I’ve been trying for a week and nothing.
Author:
I have a lingering knee problem. Dr Killbrode gave me a Good exam and explanation of what might be going on. I don’t need a knee replacement just need to figure out what’s going on and slowly getting worse. He gave me confidence that he would do his best and ordered an MRI.
Author:
Dr. Kilbride is very personable , compassionate and understanding doctor. He listens to his patients . He is very knowledgeable and works with the patients from every angle possible. I would and have recommended his to friends and family. We have all been very happy .
Author:
Dr Kilbride and his staff are phenomenal! From check in to examination, everyone was fast, efficient, courteous and kind. It was an incredible experience. Kathy who works at the front desk ROCKS!
Author:
Very professional and fast thank you for cutting me and such
Author:
My experience with Dr. Kilbrite and his staff was excellent and professional. Dr. Kilbrite Shown his compassion and concern towards my pain, trying to understand what I was feeling and try to to find the best option for me,made me feel I was in the right place. Thank you.??
Author:
I went in using a walker and very much in pain. My X rays showed no real problem with my knee. The it was the fastest knee exam that took less than 1 minute and wanted to do an injection that I don't think would have been an appropriate course considering the complaints I posed and the amount of pain I was in. I went elsewhere for a second opinion (best decision I could have ever made) and the other doctor found that my hip was bad and causing my knee to hurt. SECOND OPINION IS ALWAYS RECOMENDED
Author:
Highly professional and knowledgeable. Great “bedside “ manner so feel very comfortable with his diagnosis and treatment. Had bilateral knee replacement by Dr. Kilbride with great results.
Author:
Dr. Kilbride is great. His beside manner put me at ease. He explained what he was going to do. Just love all the care I received.
Author:
He performed great work on my meniscus and patella surgery to get me walking again.