Dr. E Edward Breazeale Jr, MD

Dr. E Edward Breazeale Jr, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. E Edward Breazeale Jr, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.Read his story

2068 Lakeside Centre Way

Knoxville, TN 37922

Learn about Dr. Breazeale Jr

Dr. Breazeale Jr's Experience

Dr. Breazeale Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Breazeale Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Breazeale Jr "At the Breazeale Clinic, I personally evaluate each patient to determine the treatment or combination of treatments that will best allow you to achieve your desired outcomes. Safety is paramount and my staff and I take every precaution to ensure each patient's safety. While plastic surgery may seem commonplace in today's day and age, it is still surgery. Therefore I perform a comprehensive medical history with you before any treatment. Additionally, I discuss with you all risks and benefits of the treatment as well as any possible complications. My most important job is to understand clearly your goals and to create a unified plan to implement them so your results look natural and beautiful. Once we have developed our game plan, educated you on all aspects of the treatment, it is our privilege and priority to provide you with an unparalleled operating room experience in an accredited, state of the art facility, conveniently located in the Turkey Creek Medical Center / Tennova Surgery Center West. There, you can trust all the support staff are of excellent caliber, and all anesthesiologists/anesthetists are board certified. It is my continuing honor to serve the Knoxville and East Tennessee community, and to match my patient's hopes with beautifully-rendered realities."

This content was provided by Dr. Breazeale Jr "At the Breazeale Clinic, I personally evaluate each patient to determine the treatment or combination of treatments that will best allow you to achieve your desired outcomes. Our most popular procedures are breast augmentations, facelifts, and general body work. When I meet a patient, my first objective is to clearly understand what they want, before forming a treatment plan. And to then go over that plan precisely, offering the patient the opportunity to ask questions and talk about details.

I take any surgical procedure very seriously, and create a plan that will create the most natural looking outcome while honoring the patient's goals. Once we have our plan in place, we provide only board certified anesthesiologists, and have the utmost respect for our superior surgical facilities.

"

Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gigantomastia

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Tennessee-Chattanooga, Graduated Magna Cum Laude
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Alabama Medical Center
  • Erlanger Mc University Tennessee
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Breazeale Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Breazeale Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Breazeale Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Breazeale Jr's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Breazeale Jr Says:

To my patients: thank you for putting your trust in me and my staff. You are all family and it's been my honor to turn your goals into the realities you've hoped for.

We value your feedback at all times and make ourselves available for follow up questions. We take pride in giving you timely and caring service.

We can be reached by phone at (865) 342-0300

Are you Dr. Breazeale Jr?

Hospitals where Dr. Breazeale Jr has admitting privileges