Dr. E Edward Breazeale Jr., MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Breazeale Jr.'s Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Breazeale Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Breazeale Jr.

Dr. Breazeale Jr. accepts 2 insurance carriers

2 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Breazeale Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Reviewing Dr. Breazeale Jr.

Dr. Breazeale Jr.'s Review Details
3.7 based on 9 responses
Experience with Dr. Breazeale Jr.
Dr. Breazeale Jr.'s Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (9)
Dr. Breazeale Jr. says

To my patients: thank you for putting your trust in me and my staff. You are all family and it's been my honor to turn your goals into the realities you've hoped for.

We value your feedback at all times and make ourselves available for follow up questions. We take pride in giving you timely and caring service.

We can be reached by phone at (865) 342-0300

Have you seen Dr. Breazeale Jr.?

Compare Dr. Breazeale Jr.

• Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Breazeale Jr.'s Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

Dr. Breazeale Jr. says..

I have been a surgeon in Knoxville since 1997. The Breazeale Clinic proudly offers many surgical procedures as well as many in-clinic aesthetic & injectable treatments.

My expertise in surgery has created a strong, well-respected practice most popular for breast augmentation, face lifts, and general body work. I also perform tummy tucks as well as brow, neck, arm, and breast lifts. In addition to the surgical procedures available at The Breazeale Clinic for Plastic Surgery, my staff offers skin care, laser treatments, make-up applications, and aesthetician services.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Breazeale Jr. says..

My expertise in surgery has created a strong, well-respected practice most popular for breast augmentation, facelifts, and general body work.

I belong to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, am certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, with an MOC Certification (a board certification granted by an ABMS Member Board providing assurance of expertise). I also belong to the FACS association (Fellow American College of Surgeons) which is a non-for-profit scientific and educational association of surgeons founded in 1913 to improve the care of the surgical patient by setting high standards for surgical education and practice. Breazeale Clinic has received Black Diamond status, which signifies the most experience with Botox & Juvederm products. Only the top 1% of medical practices are awarded this high honor.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abdominoplasty
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery
    University Of Alabama Medical Center
    University Of Alabama Medical Center
    Erlanger Mc University Tennessee

Completed in 1997

University Of Tennessee-Chattanooga, Graduated Magna Cum Laude

Dr. Breazeale Jr. has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Breazeale Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Breazeale Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Breazeale Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

×

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Breazeale Jr.

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Breazeale Jr.'s Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Breazeale Jr.

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Breazeale Jr. says...

Safety is paramount and my staff and I take every precaution to ensure each patient's safety. While plastic surgery may seem commonplace in today's day and age, it is still surgery. Therefore I perform a comprehensive medical history with you before any treatment. Additionally, I discuss with you all risks and benefits of the treatment as well as any possible complications.

My most important job is to understand clearly your goals and to create a unified plan to implement them so your results look natural and beautiful. Once we have developed our game plan, educated you on all aspects of the treatment, it is our privilege and priority to provide you with an unparalleled operating room experience in an accredited, state of the art facility, conveniently located in the Turkey Creek Medical Center / Tennova Surgery Center West. There, you can trust all the support staff are of excellent caliber, and all anesthesiologists/anesthetists are board certified.

It is my continuing honor to serve the Knoxville and East Tennessee community, and to match my patient's hopes with beautifully-rendered realities.

Dr. Breazeale Jr.'s Care Philosophy

At the Breazeale Clinic, I personally evaluate each patient to determine the treatment or combination of treatments that will best allow you to achieve your desired outcomes. Our most popular procedures are breast augmentations, facelifts, and general body work. When I meet a patient, my first objective is to clearly understand what they want, before forming a treatment plan. And to then go over that plan precisely, offering the patient the opportunity to ask questions and talk about details.

I take any surgical procedure very seriously, and create a plan that will create the most natural looking outcome while honoring the patient's goals. Once we have our plan in place, we provide only board certified anesthesiologists, and have the utmost respect for our superior surgical facilities.

We can be reached by phone at (865) 342-0300