Dr. E Spencer, MD

Dr. Spencer
Telehealth services available

Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists

8671 S Quebec St Ste 200 Highlands Ranch, CO 80130

Dr. E Spencer, MD is a Phlebologist in Highlands Ranch, CO. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Littleton Adventist Hospital and Porter Adventist Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Spencer to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Phlebologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Spencer treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Spencer's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Ambulatory Phlebectomy
  • Cancer Treatment
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Non-Healing Wounds
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • EKOS Ultrasound Assisted Thrombolysis of Pulmonary Embolism
  • Venous Reflux
  • Venous Thrombosis
  • Venous Ulcer

Dr. Spencer accepts

Dr. Spencer accepts the following insurance:

American Republic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spencer

4.5

87.09677419354838%

Dr. Spencer

My hematologist of six years referred me to Dr. Spencer for leg vein work, however, Dr. Spencer delivered the worst patient experience of my lifetime. After misleading me on three separate beforehand to obtain my consent, Spencer me at the office with something much different. She horrifically botched every stab of her needles, leaving big painful splotches of trapped blood which are still visible three years later. The pain was so excruciating that I passed out in clinical shock. She either would not, or could not fix them. After her harmful procedure she entered numerous works of pure fiction into my records, to cover for her failures. Eight subsequent surgeries at another firm have been needed, to try to fix Spencer's mistakes and restore my circulation. I deeply regret allowing Spencer to make any medical treatment decisions. I fired my hematologist for referring me to this traumatic experience.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
James R. – Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Dr. Spencer is incredibly professional, caring, and passionate for the work she does. During treatment, she was beyond reassuring that she was doing what was in my best interest, explained in detail the procedure and aftercare to my family, and ensured I had a plan moving forward. I am so grateful to have found her and the MIPS team.
Irene L – Oct 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Dr.Spencer was AMAZING! I saw her for a stent placement for May Thurner syndrome which was causing numerous problems in my life. She made me feel so comfortable before and after the surgery and she made my actually feel like myself again which I haven’t in 7 months! She is so educated which helped me feel confident with the procedure. After the procedure she sat and talked to me for a good hour. She took the time to answer my many questions and explained to me in thorough detail about the procedure and post procedure life. MOST IMPORTANTLY: she took the time to get to know me on a personal level and I got to know her as well. I have had 5 surgeries now and I have never had a doctor be this personal and care so much about me, and to me that makes Dr. Spencer very special. I could go on and on about how much I liked this woman. It meant the world to me that she put so much effort into making me feel valued and not just 1 of 1000patients that doctors usually care less about. SHES AMAZING
Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
I first saw Dr. Spencer in 2017. She skillfully used the techniques she has learned to save my leg and my life. Seriously. How do you thank a Doctor that is this skilled and that actually cares about her patients? I am not sure, but I could not be more complimentary about this great Doctor and her staff. The best around. I have just finished with a procedure on the Great Saphenous veins on both legs, and I am doing very well, thanks to her and her staff. Thank you Dr. Spencer.
A Great Doctor. – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Dr Spencer cleared my 20" blood clot in my left leg, and ablated my varicose veins in both legs. My experience has been fantastic with both Dr Spencer, her ultrasonic techs, procedure techs and the office staff. I believe Dr Spencer has given me the opportunity to continue my very active life! I highly recommend her practice and care.
New legs! – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
I referred myself to Dr. Spencer after the doctors her in Dallas weren't able to keep my stents open. She and her staff are wonderful. She's truly the best in her field. I had venous insufficiency after having clots from IVC to both calves. I wanted to repair the damage that had been done and am seeing improvements one month after seeing her.
Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Dr. Spencer and her staff were amazing! I knew what I was going in for but not exactly sure what to expect when it came to what pain I would feel. She talked to me all of the time and was great! Highly recommend her to anyone!!!
Jessica R Smith – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Spencer’s since landing in the hospital with a very impressive DVT in March. She worked miracles to get me healthy and I will always be grateful. What continues to impress me after several months in her care is how compassionate she is. When I’m in an exam room, she has a way of making me feel like I’m the most important person in the world. She never appears rushed or anxious to move on to another patient. She treats me like I’m a friend. This attitude permeates the entire MIPS practice. There’s not a more caring and compassionate medical office anywhere. Consider yourself blessed if you’re being treated by Dr. Spencer and the rest of the MIPS staff.
Kathy – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
I would really like to give 100 stars but the survey isn't set up to allow that! I've been seeing Dr. Spencer for over five years and was referred by a urologist. I had stage 4 kidney disease in addition to cancer in my right kidney. Even with the cancer, the right kidney was functioning much better than my left so removing it was risky. Dr. Spencer did cryoablation procedures in lieu of surgery to remove the entire kidney, and I am now cancer free. Dr. Spencer is compassionate and caring - definitely patient focused and her office staff follows her lead. She cares about and focuses on the TOTAL patient - not just the needed procedure or body part. I highly recommend Dr. Spencer - with 100 stars!
Carol Johnson in Highlands Ranch, CO – Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Great she friendly & fixed all my problems
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
I am a physician with several medical problems, which have included A brain bleed with subsequent deep venous thrombosis of my left leg and pelvis. This required inferior vena cava filter and no anticoagulation until the brain bleed resolved. Because of that, I have an impressive Old clot in my left leg which causes swelling, discoloration, and large varicose veins. I did some checking around and talked to VascularSurgeons And other interventional radiologists all of whom recommended Dr. Spencer for evaluation and treatment. I am impressed with her ability to evaluate, Explain, and help me make decisions as to the course and options that are available for my problem. Sometimes it takes several visits to solve complicated problems. She has been great with follow up and has been quick to respond to any questions I or my primary care doctor has had about my problem. I am lucky to have her as my physician and would recommend Her without reservation.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Dr. Spencer is a true "healer"! I have been a patient of hers for 3- years and when no one else would work with me she did and has changed the quality of my life! She is a pioneer of this science and type of medical procedure and I would not go to anyone else if you have vein disease of any kind. She is very compassionate and takes the time to really understand and try to come up with a final solution to help you.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Spencer a few years ago from another vein doctor. He said "Dr. Spencer is up to date on new innovations for vein problems." I am very happy with Dr. Spencer, she is caring, compassionate & truly listens to her patients. I travel 60 miles one way to see her.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Dr. Spencer was thorough along with being very personable. I have a lot of cancer history that complicates other issues and Dr. Spencer made sure no stone left unturned. I felt like i was in the best care possible being treated by her.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
STAFF VERY NICE AND ACCOMODATING. DR. SPENCER SEEMED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CONFIDENT THAT SHE COULD HELP. I LIKED HER VERY MUCH. IT WAS A GOOD OFFICE VISIT!
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Dr. Spencer is a one of a kind doctor. She’s great with patients, smart as a whip and an expert in her field. I’m so glad that I found her to help manage my rare vein anatomy and DVTs (as a result). I feel at ease knowing that I’m in good hands with Dr. Spencer.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
I don’t think I can find the words adequate enough to express the gratitude I have for Dr. Spencer, she gave my life back to me. Two other specialists gave me a “tough luck” diagnosis after damaging blood clots. Dr. Spencer changed all that! Not only am I back to an active schedule but I’m around to play with my grandchildren. I can’t give a high enough recommendation for the skills of Dr. Spencer.
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Dr. Spencer and the entire staff at MIPS genuinely care about their patients, and it shows! I would recommend them to anyone.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
I had left leg pain and didn't know why. Dr. Spencer found out I had May Thurner and fixed it. I am now symptom free.
Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?
Wonderful Doctor! The top in her field! Expertise and Knowledge far greater than any doctor I've met.
Mary in Denver, CO – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. E Spencer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Spencer?

Dr Elizabeth Brooke Spencer is an interventional radiologist, and serves as the Medical Director and CEO of Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists in...Read more

Dr Elizabeth "Brooke" Spencer is an interventional radiologist, and serves as the President and CEO of Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists in...Read more

• Phlebology