Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Eugene Hancock, DDS
Dr. Eugene Hancock, DDS is a dentist who practices in Boone, NC. He is 69 years old. Dr. Hancock is affiliated with Watauga Medical Center.

516 New Market Blvd Ste 3

Boone, NC 28607

Learn about Dr. Hancock

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Hancock is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hancock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hancock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hancock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hancock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hancock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hancock to family and friends
Dr. Hancock's Performance
in Lenoir NC 28645 |
Excellent service by Dr. Hancock and his staff. First time dental implants. I was kept informed of what to expect at each visit. Everyone treated me with kind and friendly service. I recommend Dr. Hancock and his staff to anyone seeking dental services.
in Boone, NC |
I must say foremost, that I have an off the charts dental phobia, due to more medical surgeries, procedures, etc. Not all of them pleasant, then I care to remember. I was in need of dental surgery, but was too frightened to go through with it. Over and again I put off having it done...canceling my appointments many times. Finally I could put it off no longer. When the day finally arrived, every single member of Dr Hancocks team was incredible, caring, proficient. And he is excellent. A+ team!!
in Wilkes |
I would like to know why anyone would visit this dental office. No issues with insurance, etc. Mind you years ago!! However now I call for an emergency related issue/ 4 teeth to be extracted, someone in serious pain, living off of oral gel and aleive. Dental insurance will cover a large portion. I expect to pay what the insurance want cover. They want it ALL!!! then they will send me a check. Not in this business for the right reason. Highly do not recommend!!!
in West Jefferson, NC |
Just want to say this is hands down the BEST experience I have had at a doctors office in 20 years. Dr. Hancock is an outstanding surgeon and his staff are equally outstanding. Everyone was very friendly, seemed to get along well together and was very knowledgeable about their jobs. I have not seen this type of professionalism in a Dr's Office/Hospital setting in a very long time. As a matter of fact I thought it no longer existed. Can't say enough good things about this practice.
Have you seen Dr. Eugene Hancock, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hancock?

Hospitals where Dr. Hancock has admitting privileges

Watauga Medical Center
336 Deerfield Rd
Boone, NC 28607

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry