Dr. Dwight Mosley, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Comprehensive Pain Specialists 4355 Ferguson Dr Ste 270 Cincinnati, OH 45245 Get Directions
Dr. Dwight Mosley, MD
Dr. Dwight E. Mosley received his Bachelor's degree from The University of Michigan, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. Mosley received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus, Ohio. He completed a general surgery internship at Riverside Methodist Hospital, in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Mosley returned to The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, to complete a residency in anesthesia, and a fellowship in interventional pain management. Prior to joining Comprehensive Pain Specialists, Dr. Mosley accelerated his skills in a comprehensive private practice, focused on interventional pain management, medication management, and spinal modulation. Dr. Mosley is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology with specialty certifications in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.

Dr. Mosley's Experience

See how Dr. Mosley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mosley

Dr. Mosley accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Mosley is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mosley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mosley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mosley to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Mosley's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Columbus, OH |
Not Dr. Mosley but CPS Pain Specialists More like ...CPS PAIN ENDURANCE CHALLENGE These folks are not worried about your pain....they are worried about getting paid. I think they want to see how long you can suffer from pain rather than fix it. 7 months later no better than when i started. Just a lot of wasted money on co-pays. Staff is absolutely horrible.
in Mcarthur Ohio |
Is started with Dr. Mosely in 2009, and self discharged in 2017. Dr. Mosely is awsome. But has stretched himself too thin, he is rarely at the Columbus office. His office staff is ok, at best. His assistants (lpn's, nurses ) are snotty and dont listen, and can be down right rude! I told Dr. Mosely i couldnt sleep, the pain was coming back through the night. He said just break one of your pills in half, that should get you through the night. Then my pill count was wrong!!! Thats his fault!!
in Millersport, OH |
Money scamming business. Seldom saw Mosley. I've been on pain meds for 10 years. 2 surgeries and soooo many failed procedures. Medicine is my only option now. They switched my medicine to something they said "drug dealers don't want". It's taken once a day and I faithfully take it. UA came back neg. for the med. So they cut me off of ALL meds. without retesting. Took a UA prior to cutting me off. Overheard staff yelling in hallway "whose UA is this" Not the 1st time I heard of them mixing up ua
in McArthur, Ohio |
I had the worst experience ever with this office. Dr Mosely is wonderful, but the staff are the worst I have had the pleasure of ever encountering. I went one day and the girls up front were in a shouting match! They didn't care Who saw either! Crystal has the nastiest attitude in the world, I have no clue what her level of training is, but guessing with her God like attitude I would suspect she was a CNA. Office Manager Donna wouldn't listen to me about a complaint I had, instead discharged me!
in Cincinnati, OH |
This Dr went above and beyond the call of duty and showed compassion with a professionalism I really appreciate. Thank you so much. ***** Unfortunately CPS Comprehensive Pain Management was the poorest treatment I received. The PA and Office Manager spoke to me like a dog and when I asked to speak with the Dr they asked me to leave the clinic. This was my first and only appointment. Dr Mosley is a temporary Dr at this clinic so his hands where tied. Nevertheless he did all he could.
in Lancaster, OH |
Dr. Mosley is very friendly. He listens to your concerns and tries to find a solution. Also, his PA, Suzie, is one of the best providers I have seen. I have complete confidence in her when it comes to my care!
Columbus, OH |
He will see you and send a UA to the lab and have office staff call you The same day.and say he will not see you again and you will get a $800.00 lab bill in the mail in two weeks. The same day at least he did that to me.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Mosley has been the only Dr in the last 10 to help provide some relief for my chronic back pain. He is very patient and attentive when I share what I'm experiencing. He has been trying very hard to find relief for me. So glad that I changed pain Doctors.
in Canal Winchester, OH |
I began seeing Dr. Mosley about 4-5 months ago after dealing with chronic abdominal pain for going on 3 years. Today I was told there is nothing more we can do for you from his PA, not even him!!! I have never heard of a pain specialist doing this when a patient has been completely compliant, and never failed a drug screening. Especially when they only tried a nerve med, and a failed spinal cord simulator trial (leads migrated). They pushed the trial and then dumped me when it didn't work!!!
Columbus, OH |
My first appointment was on March 29, 2016, I was discharged on Apriled 29, 2016 for having THC, in my urine test after being told by Dr.Mosley that my levels are down and I can see that you have stopped smoking Marijuana so we will keep your followup appointment on April 27th and start prescribing you something for your pain as I see you do need it! I did not get to see the Dr on April 27th for my follow up appt but informed the nurse what the Dr told me, didn't get anything but discharged :-(
in Galena, OH |
I was recommended by my family doctor. I went for my first visit, I was immediately asked for a urine sample, I asked if it would be covered by insurance. I was told they didn't know. I said that I couldn't afford an expensive drug test and I needed to talk to my insurance company. I was told that if I did not do the drug screen that I could not be seen. I said I would check with the insurance company and call for another appointment. This is a scam, do not go to these people.
Westerville, OH |
Was charged $1,697.00 for a drug test for the first visit. When asked about the cost of the test I was told they have no idea what the cost is, not even a clue or a range was provided. Seems highly unethical, as I told them cost was a major concern in getting treatment through them.
Have you seen Dr. Dwight Mosley, MD?
Are you Dr. Mosley?

Compare Dr. Mosley

Dr. Mosley says...

Dr. Mosley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Autonomic Disorders
    • Chronic Pain
    • Pathological Spine Fracture
    • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy

Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Mosley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mosley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology