Dr. Dwight Kulwin, MD

Dr. Dwight Kulwin, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Dwight Kulwin, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 69 years old.

1945 Cei Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Kulwin

See how frequently Dr. Kulwin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ectropion of Eyelid
Eyelid Surgery
Eyelid Disorders

Dr. Kulwin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Contusion of the Eyeball
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Tear Duct Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Colorado
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1974
  • University Of Wisconsin Madison
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University Tex
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Kulwin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kulwin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulwin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kulwin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kulwin to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kulwin's Performance
in pleasant plain, OH |
First visit with Dr. kulwin and I was very impressed with his through knowledge of my situation/condition and his recommendation for fixing my problem. I am completely satisfied with his professionalism and his ability to perform my surgery successfully.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I came to Dr. Kulwin with a complicated surgical situation caused by another provider. He was able to correct the previous issues so that I am no longer experiencing pain and my appearance is restored to normal. I am very happy with the outcome.
in MASON, OHIO |
I will recommend Dr. Kulwin to family and friends
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Kulwin's expertise and attention to detail is outstanding. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
Hamilton, OH |
I was referred to Dr. Kulwin from another Dr. within CEI to observe a questionable spot located above my L/eye. At my appointment and looking at the spot I was advised that he wanted to remove a sample for a biopsy feedback at that time which was unexpected. The process was completed with the calming assistance of Dr. Kulwin and his assistant.
Cincinnati OH |
Dr. Kulwin and staff are very caring, knowledgeable, competent and the only place I have gone to have two surgeries. One for a basal cell occurrence under my eye that involved reconstruction of my eyelid after my Mohs surgery at a different facility. They coordinated and worked with the Mohs surgeon to facilitate the intricate surgery in piecing my eyelid back together. Follow-up was meticulous resulting in a very successful reattachment of the lower eyelid and a non-existing scar on my face.
in Okeana OH |
I was put in Dr. Kulwin's care on an emergency basis for an infected sty of my lower right eyelid. In a follow up visit he had concern of a suspicious spot on the same eyelid. I consented to have it biopsied & at the same time he straightened the eyelid which had a notch from a previous biopsy done over 40 yrs ago. In both situations I had minimal discomfort, no bruising & now an actual normal looking eyelid after all these years. Dr. is very caring & in my opinion the best eyelid specialist.
in Mortimer |
Dr. Kulwin is a great doctor. He helped clear my condition after two other doctors could not. He took time with me, helped me with my prescription, and explained in regular English what my problem was. I would recommend him 100 % .
West Union, OH |
I thought Dr. Kulwin was friendly and took the time to explain the procedure. I'm very happy with the results and would recommend him to any friends or family that needed the same procedure.
in Middletown, OH |
Dr. Kulwin has been my doctor for more than 5 years. He is an expert in understanding and treating neurological conditions that affect the eyes. I have a fairly rare disease that he has successfully managed. At one point I was very disabled and functionally blind. Through his expertise, patience and hard work, I have my life back. Even though CEI has options for physicians nearer to my home, I continue to journey down to Cincinnati, 75 miles round trip, because Dr. Kulwin.
in Fairfield, Ohio |
Dr Kulwin was very thorough and was concerned about my welfare.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
Dr. Kulwin is the best in his field of plastic surgeon optamalogist! He is a very caring and a very concerned doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Kulwin!
in Loveland, OH |
He is excellent and very thorough. Dr Kulwin has a very good sense of humor and engages you in conversation during his exam.
Cincinnati, OH |
My surgery seemed to go well and Dr. Kulwin was recommended to me. I did/do feel he is very knowledgeable as a surgeon.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Kulwin was nice. Unfortunately he did not prescribe any sort of remedy for my eye cyst as he stated it was asymptomatic. I understand that and trust it completely, however I was hoping to get some answers as to how I could make it go away. He shared that it could be drained but he didn't want to do it if it wasn't bothering me. I trust his expertise fully however I wish it would go away to relieve my anxiety.
in Villa Hills, KY |
Dr. Kulwin was very friendly, seemed very thorough in his exam, and very informative with his explanation.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I came to him for removal of a cyst on my lower eyelid. He recommended I also consider correcting drooping upper eyelids. He demonstrated the loss of peripheral vision. I agreed, somewhat reluctantly, concerned there would be too much change to my appearance. I have been very pleased. I appreciate the vision improvement, my concerns were unfounded about appearance, the procedure was uneventful an recovery swift.
in Morrow, OH |
Dr. Kulwin was extremely thorough and explained what he could do for me. I was surprised by my calmness when it came time to put the instruments to my eye. I have Dr. Kulwin to thank for that. I was completely at ease and it only took minutes. My follow up was great and the staff was kind and courteous. Thank you for such great service and a pleasant experience.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Was very concerned after reading a few bad satisfaction reports. Went on a recommendation from my dermatologist who is highly regarded. I can honestly say that is was a wonderful experience. His entire staff is warm as was he. Great bedside manner. After worries of a cancerous tumor, I was put at ease and the eye cyst was removed completely painless. Had a long wait time due to an emergency, so I understood.
Have you seen Dr. Dwight Kulwin, MD?
Are you Dr. Kulwin?