Dr. Dustin J. Hopkin, DDS

Dr. Dustin J. Hopkin, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 37 years old

Learn about this dentist

Our primary concern is your comfort and safety. We strive to create an environment where you can feel comfortable asking questions and will not begin treatment until your questions have been answered. All procedures are performed under appropriate anesthesia ranging from local injections to general anesthesia. I have received advanced training in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery and am happy to consult with you regarding your concerns. Please call us for a consultation.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Hopkin's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hopkin

Dr. Hopkin accepts 39 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hopkin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Hopkin
Dr. Hopkin's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
Dr. Hopkin Says:

Because our team here at Dr. Dustin J. Hopkin's office is dedicated to serving the individual needs of every patient, we greatly appreciate patient reviews!  We have customized our office practices based on feedback from everyone we work with to create the best possible  experience for those that come to office seeking medical treatment. Please leave us a review and tell us how we did!

in Mesquite, NV |
I had several teeth removed. One was very difficult and broke into pieces. Doctor Hopkin worked very hard to get out every tiny piece. He kept me informed and comfortable during the entire procedure. He is also very personable and has a great sense of humor which made me feel more relaxed. I was not in any pain or discomfort. I would recommend Hopkin Oral Surgery to anyone needing oral surgery and I would use them again. Thank you Doctor Hopkin and Staff for your caring and professionalism.
Sandy, UT |
Absolutely loved how the dr had a sense of humor and his staff was so helpful. Made the process super simple and they did a great job.
in SALT LAKE CITY , UT |
I always have a lot of anxiety when going in for dental work but the procedure was very quick and easy and everyone in the office made me feel very comfortable and at ease. When I ended up with dry socket they did everything possible as quick as possible to help me out even though Dr Hopkin was out of the office that day for surgery. I would definitely go to him again.
in Salt Lake City, Utah |
My biggest concern was that he seem so scattered and unfocused. He also seem to lack cultural sensitivity.
Office and staff were very professional, efficient and effective.
Have you seen Dr. Dustin J. Hopkin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hopkin?

Compare Dr. Hopkin

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Hopkin says...

My team is dedicated to serving the individual needs of every patient. I recognize that oral surgery can be scary, so we do our best to ensure a comfortable environment and the best quality care.  I genuinely care about every patient and take time to understand all of their concerns and answer all of their questions. My friendly and professional staff members are pleased to create an experience that will exceed your expectations, allowing you to leave with the assurance that you came to the right place!

Dr. Hopkin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hopkin says...

Dr. Hopkin specializes in surgical procedures involving the facial structures and mouth, including wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafting, sinus lifts and dental implant placement.  He has extensive experience treating difficult and unusual cases.  In addition, non-surgical treatment is successfully employed for TMJ conditions that help to get patients out of pain and functioning again.

Dr. Hopkin says...

Dr. Hopkin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Hopkin has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hopkin's Board Certifications

Indiana University / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2011

University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2007

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry

Completed in 2011

• Other Education
    University Of Iowa College Of Dentistry

Completed in 2007

• Portuguese

Dr. Hopkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hopkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery