Dr. Dustin Hayward, MD

Dr. Dustin Hayward, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Dustin Hayward, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from University of California At San Diego in 2008 and specializes in neurosurgery.Read his story

12039 NE 128th St Ste 500

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hayward

See how frequently Dr. Hayward performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cerebral Hemorrhage
Vascular Disease

Dr. Hayward's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hayward's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hayward "I have been practicing neurosurgery since 2008. In that time I have performed over 1000 minimally-invasive endovascular surgeries for cerebral aneurysms, cerebral arteriovenous malformations, dural arteriovenous fistulas, and stroke. I have also performed over 1000 spine surgeries ranging from minimally-invasive surgery to complex spine deformity surgery. In addition, I completed an intra-residency senior fellowship in minimally-invasive endoscopic brain tumor and skull base surgery and commonly perform both open and minimally invasive brain tumor surgeries for my patients. My philosophy as a surgeon is, "train hard and the battle will be easy." I began my career by pursuing the most intense educational and clinical-training programs possible as I believed it would benefit my future patients. As a result, I am now among a select group of neurosurgeons nationally who is dual-capable of treating cerebral aneurysms and strokes with both open and minimally-invasive endovascular techniques. I also have extensive experience in spine and brain tumor surgery, and continue to excel at these operations for my patients. When I am not with patients, I enjoy time with my wife and son. We are fortunate to live in the Pacific Northwest, and love exploring the area."

This content was provided by Dr. Hayward "My philosophy of care is straightforward: my patient and I are a team. We make all decisions together because we want the same things. Surgery is not the answer for everyone, but when surgery is the right decision, I consider it my duty to perform a technically excellent service for my patient."

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Hayward does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of California At San Diego
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Swedish Neuroscience Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Hayward has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hayward has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hayward does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayward and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hayward's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Hayward?

How was your experience with Dr. Hayward?