Dushyant Bhatt, MB

Dushyant Bhatt, MB

Internal Medicine  |
Dushyant Bhatt, MB is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fayetteville, NC. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 46 years.

7300 S Raeford Rd

Fayetteville, NC 28304

Learn about Dushyant Bhatt

Dushyant Bhatt's Experience

Dushyant Bhatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Muscle Weakness

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Med Coll, Baroda U
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Catholic Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1972
  • Catholic Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975

Dushyant Bhatt has no media or publications listed.

Dushyant Bhatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dushyant Bhatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dushyant Bhatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dushyant Bhatt to family and friends
2.0
Dushyant Bhatt's Performance
Fayetteville NC |
I recently had a appointment with him and I said that I was having chest pains but didn't think it was my heart but I didn't know that four Shure but I needed to get it checked. I was also having severe shoulder pains in both shoulders and could not use my arms all the time because to the shoulder severe pain in my joints. I asked him about getting a complete physical exam and he just I was getting old and don't worry about.
in Fayetteville, NC |
Does not spend enough time to get an adequate history. For example, I have a Trumatic brain injury but the only thing that he could tell me was that my back hurt and I needed to lose weight. I did not tell him that my back hurt. Go elsewhere if you can. This man is simply getting a check at the expense of taxpayers. His English is horrible and he simply doesn't care that he is providing substandard care. I'd honestly give him zero stars.
in Fayetteville, NC |
Dr. Bhatt is a liar. He promises to take care of his patients, but when he only sees them yearly, and retracts previous statements claiming he never made them, it shows his only appreciation is our tax-payer dollars. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. His English is deplorable, and his 'care' amounts to nothing more than 'take some ibuprofen'. I'd seek care elsewhere if you can afford it.
Have you seen Dushyant Bhatt, MB?
Are you Dushyant Bhatt?