Dr. Dushyant Bhatt, MD

AnesthesiologyMaleAge 69

Dr. Bhatt

CNY Anesthesia Group

736 Irving Ave Syracuse, NY 13210

Dr. Dushyant Bhatt, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Syracuse, NY and has over 50 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences medical school in 1971. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bhatt to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Bhatt treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bhatt accepts

Dr. Bhatt accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Bhatt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhatt

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Bhatt?
My experience with Dr.Bhat was awful. He was my supposed to incubate me for surgery with the breathing tube and it went terribly wrong. I have 3 gashes in my mouth and my mouth and throat is black purple and green. It has now been 1 week since my surgery and I still can't eat solid foods. For the swelling and soreness in my mouth was so unbearable I couldn't even swallow pain medication given to me at the hospital. I am now one week post surgery and my mouth just now can tolerate hot and cold liquids. How I was done is indescribable. No way was I treated like a human being based off the swelling and bruising and cuts in my mouth. My mouth is more painful than my actually surgery wombs and that actually bust open less than 24 hrs after surgery. I will be contacting the correct personnel about what happen to me and go from there.
May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dushyant Bhatt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bhatt?

• Anesthesiology

Barnes Jewish Hospital
1977
Crawford Long Meml Hospital
1971

Is Dr. Dushyant Bhatt, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Dushyant Bhatt, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Bhatt's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Dushyant Bhatt, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhatt accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Dushyant Bhatt, MD's office located?

Dr. Bhatt's office is located at 736 Irving Ave, Syracuse, NY 13210. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Dushyant Bhatt, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Bhatt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Dushyant Bhatt, MD?

CNY Anesthesia Group