Dr. Durga Sunkara, MD

Dr. Durga Sunkara, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Durga Sunkara, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Pasadena, TX. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Sunkara is affiliated with CHI St. Lukes Patient Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Bayshore Medical Center.

Paramount Medical Associates

Learn about Dr. Sunkara

WE BELIEVE THAT YOU WANT TO  TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH

YOU MAKE THE CALL. WE WILL WORK WITH YOU

Dr. Sunkara's Experience

Dr. Sunkara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Anemia
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Back Pain

• Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Sunkara has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Sunkara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sunkara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sunkara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sunkara to family and friends
Dr. Sunkara's Performance
Houston, TX |
Dr. Sunkara and staff are great. Appointments are kept on schedule and I'm usually done with my appointment with in an hour, Which is great.! He will take the time to answer your question and go over your treatment plan. I'm glad I found him and he is now my dr.
in Baytown, TX |
Dr. Sunkara and staff has always taken the time to go over any questions that you may have and really listens to what is going on in your life and doesn't just push as many people through as he can. He is a great dr. and has a great staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sunkara is my PCP. He and his staff are professional and very friendly. After 10 years as his patient I think so highly of him that my son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter are his patients as well.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Sunkara is and extremely professional and compassionate provider. His staff is top notch and they have always made me feel welcome and well cared for during my appointments. I would reccomend his practice to any or all of my family.
in Rosharon, Tx |
I have never found a doctor that actually listened and cared. he takes time and the extra mile for his patients. Marina and Wendy are as wonderful as well. I hardly ever wait and that is great. I highly recommend him to all my friends that would need his services.
in Baytown |
Dr. Sunkara and staff are caring & professional. As a healthcare provider myself I kno the importance of professionalism & a good "bedside manner"; Dr sunkara & staff have both. Never before have I been treated with such respect & concern at a Drs.' office. Highly recommend.
in Pasadena, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sunkara's for about 2 years. He is my Primary Care Physician. He is always very thorough during my visits, answers all of my questions in detail, never makes me feel like he is hurried. He also makes sure that he has all of my reports from my other doctors to make sure that he is well informed in all areas of my medical care. He is also a kind man, easy to talk to, and makes sure that you have his full attention. I am so very glad that I found him!
Houston, TX |
THIS DOCTOR LISTENS TO YOU
in Houston, TX |
I searched out a doctor to help me with opiate addiction. I was at the end of my abilities to cope with the addiction, work, and family. After taking some of my information and seeing me in office to talk, he decided to take me as a patient. He may not take every patient that comes to see him, since he doesnt seem in need to take it all, but he takes the ones he knows he can help. My life is mine again. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the staff and Dr. Sunkara.
in Houston, TX |
I am a new patient at Dr Sunkara and am confident I have finally found a Dr I can continue to see. It is rare to find a Dr that has a great balance of patient wait time and time spent on the consultation. Overall a great experience and a breathe of fresh air finding a doctor worth continuing to see after having having several bad experiences with other incompetent Doctors.
in Pasadena, Texas |
My experience with Dr. Sunkara and his staff has been great from the get go. He takes time to explain and monitor everything. It's very evident that he truly cares and has a passion for what he does. After going to a doctor for the past 3 years, that herds patients in and out like cattle, it's reassuring to know that Dr. Sunkara slows down and makes sure he gets it right. I highly recommend his services and will continue visiting him for many years to come.
Have you seen Dr. Durga Sunkara, MD?
Are you Dr. Sunkara?