Dr. Durdana Gilani, MD

Dr. Durdana Gilani, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 71 years old

Dr. Gilani specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Arcadia, CA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gilani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gilani's Experience

See how Dr. Gilani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gilani

Dr. Gilani accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gilani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Gilani
Dr. Gilani's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr Gilani has been my family physician for more than 20 years. She is terrific! I highly recommend her.
in Arcadia, CA |
I made an appointment for a visit at 4:30 and showed up early to complete paper work. She had me wait until they were about to close and allowed other patients to go ahead of me so I was her last patient. When I finally got called in, her staff seemed nervous around her. In fact, one of the nurses spoke poorly about the way she treats her staff. Once I saw her and told her about some of my pertinent medical history, she told me my memory must be off because what I told her was absurd. Very rude.
in Monrovia, CA |
Excellent, caring and professional physician, who takes her time to listen and does not make me feel like she has an allotted time for patients. She asks me pertaining questions regarding my condition and encourages my input and involvement in the treatment plan. I highly recommend her to my family and friends when they are looking for a comprehensive family physician.
in Duarte, CA |
Doctor Gilani has cared for me like I was her daughter. She is incredibly caring, thorough and even though I have been seeing her for 20 years, she remembers things about my conditions through all that time. SHE IS AMAZING! No doctor will care for you better than Dr. Gilani.
in San Marino, CA |
Dr. Gilani has been my physician for over three decades, she spends as much time as needed to ensure my well-being while I'm in her office. I don't mind waiting for Dr. Gilani because she gives all her patients the time they need in her office. She is always caring and patient, listening carefully to my reasons for visiting, making sure my issues are resolved before I leave. If these issues include referring me to a specialist, there's no hesitation on her part to do so. I would highly recommend
in Alhambra, CA |
Dr. Gilani is VERY professional and maintains a high level of care to her patients. I have been her patient for over 20 years and she has always given me the best of care. One of Dr. Gilani's positive characteristics is that she will spend time with you and answer all of your questions. I like a doctor who is direct and honest with you. Dr. Gilani does not hold your hand and treat you like a child. She is matter-of-fact and talks to you directly about your medical issues. While I have waited in
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Gilani has been our family physician since 1978. We have stayed with her after moving to Palmdale 75 miles. In 1999 she saved my husband's life. She knew when he was healthy & immediately sent him to appropriate specialists when he was not. She is devoted to her patients and extremely thorough; annual exam is from the top of my head to my toes & ever system. She asks questions I haven't thought about and listens when I have my own questions. I have highly recommended her to family/friends.
in El Monte, CA |
Dr.Gilani is an excellent Physician, she takes her time to listen to her patients giving them excellent care. I have been a patient for 10 years and I'm extremely happy with her office. The girls in the office are very nice and helpful, they always expedite my referrals while I'm in the office and sometimes even help me schedule my appointment's with the specialist. I always feel welcomed when I come to Dr. Gilanis Office.
Have you seen Dr. Durdana Gilani, MD?
Are you Dr. Gilani?

Compare Dr. Gilani

Dr. Gilani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Gilani does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gilani and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1968

L a Co Usc Med Center

• Hindi

Dr. Gilani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gilani does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gilani and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.