Dr. Duraid Ahad, MD

Dr. Duraid Ahad, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 39 years old

16 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Our physicians specialize in primary care medicine, we cater to patients of all ages. We accept most major insurances and Medicare. New patients and call-in's are welcome. Please stop by and say hello, you are always welcome at Troy Primary Care!Read more

Personal Bio

I am a primary care physician who believes in preventative care practice medicine that is based on evidence. I...Read more

Dr. Ahad's Experience

See how Dr. Ahad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ahad

Dr. Ahad accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Ahad has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ahad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahad to family and friends
4.3
Experience with Dr. Ahad
Dr. Ahad's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (13)
Birmingham, MI |
This is the sincerest most genuine Dr, I had an appointment with him and he immediately addressed my concerns, he's very knowledgeable and uptodate , if all family doctors are like him ,medicine will be in different level, in addition to that his staff are very friendly, they get you to the room in less than 10 min
Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr.Ahad has the BEST practice, this doctor is very knowledgeable, caring and genuine, he knows what he's doing, me and the family been to his office , every time we get impressed with his medical decisions and the way he treats us as patients , his Staff are very friendly and professional, highly recommended if you're looking for a trustworthy high quality family practice , also the easiness of booking appointment and the time of waiting for is less 10 min, very impressing
Royal Oak, MI |
This has been the WORST office i have EVER been to. You couldnt pay me to step one foot in that bldg again. A lady by the name of Renna who made our first experience horrible there! Will never be back- they need to hire some ladies who dont talk about patients with them 5 feet away! This place was an absolute nightmare!!!!
in Birmingham, MI |
I started seeing Dr. Ahad about a year ago. During each visit he is attentive to my concerns, and appears to be really listening. This is why I highly recommend Dr. Ahad and plan to continue seeing him as my primary care physician.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
So i picked Dr. Ahad because I was new to the area and he could get me in away for my wellness test that I needed to take for my employer. After that I was so comfortable with him, he became my physician. He listen very well and doesn't push medicine on you. He spends more than enough time with you on every visits and really makes sure nothing has changed from the last visit. I would def recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Duraid Ahad, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahad?

Dr. Ahad says...

I am a primary care physician who believes in preventative care practice medicine that is based on evidence. I have a passion for weight management and we have a dedicated dietitian in the office. We understand that stress is a is a major problem of the 21st Century, and  we address it in every appointment .

We have a friendly staff and a nice office that will make you feel at home.

Dr. Ahad's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ahad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Ahad has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ahad's Board Certifications

Family Medicine/Henry Ford Hospital

Completed in 2010

• Arabic
  • Chaldean

Dr. Ahad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hospital Medicine

• Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Wart Removal
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results