Dr. Dung Pham, MD

Female Adult Urology ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Pham

Memorial Hermann Medical Group

6400 Fannin St Ste 2300 Houston, TX 77030

Dr. Dung Pham, MD is a female adult urology specialist in Houston, TX. He specializes in female adult urology and male adult urology.

Dr. Pham accepts

Dr. Pham accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Houston Area HMO-Standard

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Pham's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Cystometry
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Orchiectomy
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uroflowmetry

Dr. Pham?
Dr. Pham's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dung Pham, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I heard through the grapevine that Dr. Pham specializes in botched surgeries. I figured I’d give his office a call. The staff was so kind and caring. After meeting Dr. Pham, I knew he was the surgeon for me. I was so anxious about surgery but the staff was so great about keeping me calm. It’s been 6 months since my surgery. I am so happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Pham and his staff. I have been through 2 different surgeries for my genitalia issue. Both times it was done terribly wrong. I was so unhappy with the experience I almost just gave up. I finally did some research and found Dr. Pham. I had to travel from Oklahoma City, OK to see him and I had to pay out of pocket since he did not take my insurance. It was all worth it! I am so happy with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
Our Son was a micro-preemie born at 27wks so we spent countless days and night in the NICU. As much as we respect medical professionals we have grown a “tough” exterior because of the variety of specialist and physicians we had to interact with constantly. Meeting Dr. Dung Pham was an amazing experience. His compassion and commitment to patient care captured us like no other physician we’ve ever encountered (and we have encountered a lot!). He is attentive and made us feel like we were the only family he was working with that day. The ironic part is Dr. Pham was not the original specialist slated to conduct our son’s surgical procedure. He was graciously filling in for a Jacksonville, FL group of Urologist. It was our pleasure to meet him and have him not only break down the procedure to us in laymen’s terms but he showed us this easy to follow video of the entire procedure. The best part it was kid friendly and our 6 year old watched and understood exactly what was happening to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
Great experience with Dr. Pham, Gina and all his staff. Brenda is also instrumental for my family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
YouTube videos are so informative. Easy to use patient portal. Great staff. Awesome doctor. What more can I say??? I am so happy with the overall experience at this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
Dr. Pham is a great surgeon! He is very patient and kind. He put us at ease by answering all of our concerns. He had us watch one of his educational videos posted on youtube prior to our visit. It was very informative. We're really glad we chose him to do surgery on our child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
Omg!!!! Dr Pham is THE BEST!!! I wouldn’t dare go to another Dr to circumcise my son. Right when I arrived his staff was soooo friendly.. they offered me water, coffee and hot chocolate. Made me feel so comfortable. The nurse that came in before the doctor was super nice. She was so gentle and made my son feel at ease. After she left out Dr Pham came in and immediately filled the room with WARMTH.. he’s so CLEAN, NICE AND WELL EDUCATED.. he told us so much great information that I didn’t even know. He has a heart of gold.. Dr Pham even throws a back to school event for the kids that are less unfortunate. Hearing about the back to school drive really made my heart melt. Trust me I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR PHAM... if I could give 10 stars I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
Dr. Pham and his staff have been very helpful. I was worried and concerned about the procedure my boys needed but they explained everything well. I love the portal and feel at ease knowing that I can reach out to him when needed and get a prompt response. I strongly recommend Dr. Pham.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
Amazing Surgeon! Great bedside manners! The most amazing part is his Dr. Pham Explains series on youtube or his website at phamurology.com. Circumcision looks amazing. Now I know why they refer to him as "The Artist."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
My daughter was initially being seen at TCH for her hydronephrosis, but when her situation became more severe we felt like we needed to find a doctor that could talk to us and not at us. When we found Dr.Pham we knew he was the perfect choice. He is knowledgeable and compassionate and took the time to explain her situation to us. We were able to get our daughter through one of the toughest times in our lives because of his expert surgical skills. She required little to no pain meds after surgery and we are so happy with her results. We thank God that she is doing so well and we are so grateful to have found Dr.Pham.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
My son’s pediatrician referred him to a pediatric urologist. Did some research on that urologist. I was not impressed. Did my own research and found Dr. Pham. I went through the self referral portal through his website phamurology.com. I received a personal text on a Sunday to schedule my appointment from Dr. Pham. Who responds on a Sunday??? Obviously someone that cares about patient care. 10/10 for customer service. I’ve never had that type of experience with any doctor. I’ll be seeing him on a Saturday which is awesome for me since I have a crazy work schedule. I’ll update once I see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
A few of my friends had Dr. Pham perform surgery on their children. I heard some wonderful things about him. After seeing 2 other doctors, I decided to give his office a call and discuss possible surgery for my 3 month old. The office staff was wonderful. They helped me find a time to fly out to Houston to meet Dr. Pham. We're from a small town in Oklahoma. After meeting him we knew he was the right surgeon for our son. He made sure we understood all the possible complications involved with surgery. He didn't sugarcoat anything which actually made us feel better about his confidence on a good outcome. Surgery went well and he barely needed any medications after surgery. We love Dr. Pham!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
I found Dr. Pham on the internet while I was trying to find a doctor for our son. He had a badly done circumcision, which caused him to have some complications that we didn’t know about until later. We decided to find someone that could help us. Dr. Pham is so caring and kind. He took the time to explain the procedure to us and ensured us that everything was going to be fine. As promised, he fixed the issue. I wish we had known about him sooner. I’m so happy we found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
I was completely shocked when I received a text message from Dr. Pham on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. I had my son 5 days ago and I’ve search of a pediatric urologist in the area. I came across Dr. Pham’s credentials and after research I decided to reach out to see if we could get in for an Appointment ASAP. Not even 20 minutes later Dr. Pham was able to answer my request for an appointment (ON A SUNDAY) and worked us into the schedule for Wednesday. He even took time to answer some of the medical questions I had. I could not feel better about this appointment. I’m so grateful to be in the hands of a Dr. whom actually cares about the urgency and needs of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
I agree with other patients review. Excellent surgeon with good bedside manners. Never in a rush to answer my questions. Even after surgery my daughter always looks forward to seeing Dr. Pham.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
Phenomenal surgeon with excellent beside manners. You can tell he is very up to date on the current treatment but very humble when he talks. He lays out all the option and never pushes for surgery. After surgery he checked on me every step of the way. 3 months and no longer leaking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
I’ve never been to a more thorough docotor in my life! Dr. Pham is such a caring, excellent, and brilliant doctor. He made my husband and I feel SO at ease, and was certain our son would get the best care possible during his operation. I highly recommend Dr. Pham and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
Working with Dr. Pham in the operating room has been a great experience, I would recommend his services to anyone needing a urologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
I just moved here from Portland Oregon about 1 year ago. Long story short, I have severe curvature in my man part. Surgeons in Portland kept telling me I was born with it and it was not due to trauma. It is weird because I didn’t have this as a kid. The curve key getting worst so I finally decided to get it corrected. Went under the knife twice and it only got improved about 30%. Moved to a houston for a job. Went and saw a Urologist who was not comfortable attempting correction but referred me to Dr. Pham. He is a pediatric urologist but my surgeon says he operates on adults but only on complicated cases. Dr. Pham was honest about prognosis and did not paint a rosy picture since I had 2 previous surgeries. Curvature was so bad so I went forward. He had to use some graft but it is straight now. He just gave me my manhood back. His beside manner was also awesome. If you are getting surgery you should always get a second opinion. I recommend Dr. Pham to all my patients and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dung Pham, MD?
Excellent surgeon with excellent bedside manners. I love his drawings. Most memorable experience is when he told me the approximate time fo the surgery but he does look at the clock when he operates. Also his staff Brenda and his Physician Assistant Gena Kelly is amazing. Very knowledgeable and throughly explains everything. Also Dr. Pham has a portal that allows you to contact him directly with playing phone tag. This is very rare in the way healthcare is now a days. I recommend him to all my friends with Urologic needs!! They always check on you after surgery and schedule your appointment for you.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pham?