Dr. Dung Le, MD

Dr. Dung Le, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Dung Le, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Palm Desert, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in ophthalmology.

36921 Cook St Ste 103

Palm Desert, CA 92211

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California
  • UniCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Le

See how frequently Dr. Le performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dry Eyes
Glaucoma
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
high

Dr. Le's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Le "Hal Le, MD is a caring and compassionate ophthalmologist that is well trained in all aspects of preserving eye health. He performs outstanding eye exams and can preserve vision by treatment of conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, dry eyes and diabetes. Dr. Hal Le has extensive experience in both traditional and advanced techniques to be able to customize the best solution to each patient's unique needs."

• Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Surgery
  • Glaucoma Treatment
  • Laser Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Refractive Surgery
  • Retina and Vitreous Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
  • Case Western Reserve U-U Of Cleveland Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Cornell University Ny Presbyterian Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Le has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Le does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Le and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Le's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Le to family and friends

Dr. Le's Performance

I was referred to Dr. Le and immediately was very pleased. His office staff and support people are kind and capable and made me feel very much at ease. Dr. Le has excellent credentials and when I had my cataracts taken care of, he did an excellent job. He was very much up on my health issues...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
WOW - I woke up in bed and I could see – WITHOUT glasses for the first time in 60 years! My cataracts had gotten so bad I was blind in 1 eye and bad in the other. Dr. Hal Le was very professional and patient - answering all my questions and I felt at ease with him. He took care of both eyes and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My husband and I have been paintents of Dr. Le for a couple of years and we have finally realized he is only out to make money. He tries to have you make unnecessary appointments that are not covered by our insurance. We have received bills that are not covered by our insurance and we were never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr Le performed cataract surgery on both my eyes with great success. He was friendly and very professional. Never did he hesitate to answer my questions. Success story! I will continue to be his patient for all my vision needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Le has taken care of me for several years. I have received excellent care at all times. He performed my cataract surgery in 2007 when he was with another clinic. When I found he opened his own practice, I immediately changed over. He is personable, professional and courteous at all times. ...more
Are you Dr. Le?