Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD

NeurosurgeryMaleAge 69

Dr. Carpenter

North Jersey Neurosurgcl Assocs

225 DAYTON ST Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Ridgewood, NJ and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg medical school in 1978. He is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carpenter to book an appointment.

Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Carpenter with our nearby Neurosurgery Specialists at Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Carpenter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carpenter

4.5

Dr. Carpenter

Handled my back surgery promptly and with great results. unprecedented care and follow up and allowed near real time communications via texts and phone calls post op and during the COVID crisis.. has my highest recommendation.. Thank you Dr. Carpenter ????
Richard Entrup – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD?
Dr. Carpenter a life saver. When I was in severe debilitating pain with my back, was suffering from drop foot and could not find a neurosurgeon that didn't have a two month waiting list my doctor referred him to me. I went to his office on the same day I made the appointment (Thursday) and by the end of my visit I was scheduled for all my pre op testing and he did the surgery at Valley Hospital the following Tuesday. As it turned out I had severe spinal stenosis and extremely compressed nerves in my back. He answered all of my and my family's questions and visited me at the hospital everyday to check on my progress. I cannot say enough good things about him and the ladies in his office were wonderful and extremely helpful as well!
Patricia DeMartini, Goshen, NY – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD?
I'm on my second week recovery and I'm doing well, (ALIF surgery) L5-S1, since first day doctor was clear about it. The day of surgery there was no complications everything went well, recovery is painfull but it is worth it, thank you to all his staff, doctors, nurses at Valley hospital, office administration at his office. Than you Dr Duncan for giving me my life back.
Jorge Carvajal in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD?
DR. CARPENTER AND HIS STAFF ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH THEM, THEY HAVE HELPED ME FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS NOW. MY NECK AND BACK SURGERY AT THE VALLEY HOSPITAL WAS TOP NOTCH. I NEED ANOTHER SURGERY NOW AND HOPING TO HAVE HIM , AND THE VALLEY HOSPITAL PROVIDE THE GREAT CARE THAT I HAD, AGAIN. I TRUST HIM AND HIS STAFF AND THE VALLEY HOSPITAL VERY MUCH. MY THANKS TO GOD AND EVERYONE ON DR. D. CARPENTERS TEAM FOR THEIR CONSTANT PROFESSIONALISM . THANK YOU !!!! CCA.
COREY in Wayne, NJ – Jul 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Carpenter?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Neurosurgery

1979
Boston Medical Center
1978
Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg

Is Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Carpenter's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Carpenter accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Carpenter frequently treats Cerebrovascular Disease, Cervical Spine Myelopathy, and Degenerative Disc Disease. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Carpenter treats.

Where is Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD's office located?

Dr. Carpenter's office is located at 225 DAYTON ST, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Carpenter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Duncan Carpenter, MD?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey